• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

irregularheartbeat

irregularheartbeat

Memento Mori
Aug 25, 2019
I was getting this all day as well, just finally got back on. It's disappointing as fuck when you just want some relief, but Im thankful it's back now. I don't know where else to talk about all of this without risking being banned or hospitalized.

Baskol1

Baskol1

No life, no problems
Aug 11, 2019
Same, i could not get on this site for hours, it seems the server had massive connection problems. It even says host error.

Soulless_Angel

Soulless_Angel

existence is futile
Jul 10, 2019
I was getting this all day as well, just finally got back on. It's disappointing as fuck when you just want some relief, but Im thankful it's back now. I don't know where else to talk about all of this without risking being banned or hospitalized.

I know the feeling!! Ive turned to drink instead today

xXSarac3nSlay3rXx

xXSarac3nSlay3rXx

“Leaving this world is not as scary as it sounds.”
Mar 3, 2019
As others have said has nothing to do with your machine. I tried multiple devices and browsers to no avail. I get this same issue with other sites I visit.

Soulless_Angel

Soulless_Angel

existence is futile
Jul 10, 2019
I'm drinking MD 20/20(Mad Dog). I haven't drank this stuff in decades. I used to get pretty drunk on it when I was about 19 or 20.

ha I was just talking about this the other day wondering if you can still get it! that and hooch :P

Reactions: Baskol1
Empty Smile

Empty Smile

The final Bell has rung. Goodbye to all.
Jul 13, 2018
ha I was just talking about this the other day wondering if you can still get it! that and hooch :P
I can't find it around my area. I found what I have when I went to the beach 2 weeks ago. Grabbed 2 bottles and brought them home.

I don't know why they are getting harder to find.

Darkhaven

Darkhaven

All i have left is memories
May 19, 2019
Yeah, happened with me too for the whole day.
Could only log on now.

B

burnedCookie

Student
Aug 8, 2019
The site being down and not knowing what else to do I just realized I spend a lot of time here.
I felt lost all day, so lost that I slept all the afternoon.
I might have a problem.

Baskol1

Baskol1

No life, no problems
Aug 11, 2019
Whenever this happens anxiety goes to 100 and after a while, I too start to think, "oh shit, please don't tell me it was shut down..."

Unlikely, were still too unknown, and did not really do anything illegal, or did we?

Tabbyql

Tabbyql

Chronic people pleaser
Mar 13, 2019
This is all I have had all day!!! Finally in now, is it me or something else? I tried different browsers, private browsers and nothing nada, but suddenly bam its working again! I get this often?!

View attachment 15636
Yes i was about to start a thread on this! Literally all day I have tried to get in here and all I've had is the screenshot you shared. Was very frustrating. So I guess it wasn't just me, I knew it wasn't my phone. Cuz it said it was the hosts problem

Tegan_sky

Tegan_sky

losing hope
Aug 16, 2019
I also was afraid that the "authorities" whoever they may be in the pro-lifer club, shut SS down, the more and more I got the error message all morning this morning. So glad the site is back up and running.

Yaalya

Yaalya

May 7, 2019
and I started to worry this page was going to be locked like 8chan...

SelfHatingAspie

SelfHatingAspie

Ambitious but rubbish
Jul 2, 2019
I was concerned that right-to-lifers had paid some script kiddies to DDoS us. :\

Soulless_Angel

Soulless_Angel

existence is futile
Jul 10, 2019
Relax. It was just a server maintenance that took longer than expected due to some issue. The site is fine.

Given recent events, I think it's understandable people panicked!