• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

P

Pacosay

May 18, 2021
I plan to CTB in the next few days, it was suppose to be between today and tomorrow but I'm currectly physically not able to do so safely without someone noticing.

I'm currently feeling like there might be a way to fix things but I know based on previous experiences it's just an illusion, eventually everything is going to get fucked up again and I don't want to be there go experience it again.

In your experience, is it possible to get out of the hole permanently? Is there any scenario that would garantee you're not going to be back this deep again?

As of right now I still feel like the option with the highest chance go fix everything once and for all is to ctb

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

She wished that she never existed...
Sep 24, 2020
In my case, it could never be, I see existence as completely undesirable and I have no interest in the futile and torturous burden of existing as a human. There's nothing appealing about suffering for decades in this hellish and harmful existence just to be tormented by old age and die anyway, more than anything I wish I never existed at all, I despise existing, I just wish to be permanently unaware, all that comforts me is the thought of ceasing to exist.

R

rozeske

Maybe I am the problem
Dec 2, 2023
For me personally I have decided that my life is not worth it, hence me being here. Just for the record though you shouldn't make your decision based off of others experiences and decisions.

Reactions: sserafim
AllMyDreams

AllMyDreams

Experienced
Dec 12, 2021
I plan to CTB in the next few days, it was suppose to be between today and tomorrow but I'm currectly physically not able to do so safely without someone noticing.

I'm currently feeling like there might be a way to fix things but I know based on previous experiences it's just an illusion, eventually everything is going to get fucked up again and I don't want to be there go experience it again.

In your experience, is it possible to get out of the hole permanently? Is there any scenario that would garantee you're not going to be back this deep again?

As of right now I still feel like the option with the highest chance go fix everything once and for all is to ctb
Between when I was 18-21 I wanted to CTB every day. I did a lot of work on myself, now I am 24 and want to CTB maybe every third day. But I've also had a lot of happy and meaningful moments. I think especially if you're young it is possible to improve things and find meaning, though of course it is never easy.

My advice, if you aren't 100% sure, don't CTB. The option will always be there later.

innominesatanas44

innominesatanas44

дечко адријане лиме
Feb 16, 2023
It depends. If you have some incurable condition, deformity or disorder, and your quality of life is horrible such as myself, or you've made a mistake so terrible that you can't go back, then there is not a lot of hope of things to get better. But if your problems are temporary then there is a chance.

Time4Peace

Time4Peace

What the hell I'm doing here?
Apr 9, 2024
You can't avoid the suffering here. Either physical, loneliness, cruelty, you name it.

So sooner or later for me, it's CTB.

Reactions: Eudaimonic
H

Hollowman

Empty
Dec 14, 2021
Between when I was 18-21 I wanted to CTB every day. I did a lot of work on myself, now I am 24 and want to CTB maybe every third day. But I've also had a lot of happy and meaningful moments. I think especially if you're young it is possible to improve things and find meaning, though of course it is never easy.

My advice, if you aren't 100% sure, don't CTB. The option will always be there later.
The option won't always be there if you get in an accident and end up a quadriplegic.

AllMyDreams

AllMyDreams

Experienced
Dec 12, 2021
The option won't always be there if you get in an accident and end up a quadriplegic.
Actually if that happened you could get euthanasia at Dignitas like that British rugby player who became paralyzed

surroundedbydemons

surroundedbydemons

Experienced
Mar 6, 2024
Is life ever worth it?
Unfortunately, you can only know it after the fact.

Regardless of others' opinions, they're just that - opinions.

While past experiences can offer insight, they're not guarantees.

• Informative
Reactions: sserafim
Eudaimonic

Eudaimonic

I want to fade away.
Aug 11, 2023
This is something I've thought about as well. I'm afraid of getting into a situation where I can't CTB (I mean, not that I can rn, but there is a possibility at least of being able to in the near future); not necessarily due to being physically unable to.

Reactions: Lifeaffirmingchoice
L

Lifeaffirmingchoice

deserved so much better
Mar 22, 2024
The short answer is "no." Life is uncertain except that there will always be suffering. Only nonexistence means the end of suffering, of striving.

Hope you find peace soon, sensitive soul.

U

UKscotty

Doesn't read PMs
May 20, 2021
Only if we can be cured of depression I think.

Someone who knows only suffering is not a great life. Depression is evil.

Dark Window

Dark Window

Experienced
Mar 12, 2024
If you would prefer to be alive than dead, in the sense that live provides positive experiences often enough for you, then yes of course it's worth it.

If you feel good often enough to make you want to remain alive, then it's worth it.

If you cannot achieve positive experiences often enough, then it may not be worth it.

Reactions: Hollowman
T

TiredOfAllThis

Arcanist
Feb 5, 2024
When it goes smoothly, it is worth it. For me, I would be quite happy with my special interests and without disturbances...

Ash

Ash

Warlock
Oct 4, 2021
It entirely depends on each person and their situation. Nobody can predict what is around the corner so questions like this are completely subjective and cannot be answered on anyone else's behalf.

It's pretty patronising to assume that every person with a long term or debilitating disability/illness has a miserable life, and that's an attitude I'm tired of seeing on this site.