• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Heroinluverr

Heroinluverr

Mar 24, 2023
I'm sick of trying to overdose I've done it 100 times now and all I've done is fuck up my heart and liver so maybe I'll die at age 40 I've tried alot of methods and thought jumping in front of a train is sure fire way to just go splat the only thing I'm scared of is traumatizing some kid or something

qwerty1969

qwerty1969

Feb 24, 2023
A friend of mine survived this but lost both his legs. This was many years ago. He died last year of what looks to be unrelated health issues. He had a tough life.

Heroinluverr

Heroinluverr

Mar 24, 2023
Could that be avoided by jumping a certain way

redbathingduck

redbathingduck

Student
Mar 20, 2023
It's a very gruesome method and you would probably traumatize people that have nothing to do with it which is why I would never ctb this way myself. Don't really wanna involve other people in that way. Jumping in front of a train might also not be as sure-fire of a method as it sounds like. It has to go fast enough and you'd have to make sure not to be seen beforehand so they can't pull the brakes. Regardless, I'm really against this method personally so I hope you will think about other, less bloody methods

Heroinluverr

Heroinluverr

Mar 24, 2023
I live near a big cargo train line I used to go there and watch the trains as a kid it's just grass and train tracks so the only one who'll see is the driver and the trains go relatively fast

leloyon

leloyon

Sick Of It All
Feb 4, 2023
I have considered it in the past however when I've ended up on the platform the trains have always pulled in way too slow for comfort and I have lost my nerve at that point instead of waiting any further.
I personally planned to sorta just hop onto the track, I saw videos of girls in Japan streaming themselves doing this and it apparently worked out for them (Nakaikiaka and Minmin). I reckon failure likely comes from people laying on the track in the wrong way or jumping in such a way that they're essentially hit and sent flying by the train rather than being crushed.

D

depresso_expresso03

Mar 26, 2023
Personally I wouldn't. I wouldn't be able to get myself over my SI, and even then there are too many stories about people who jump and end up surviving (your limbs cauterize from the heat so you can't die from blood loss if you lose a limb). That, plus the trauma you'd be inflicting upon the conductor and whoever else would witness it or stumble upon the body.

Reactions: Rob1984