suicidepanda

suicidepanda

delightfully dreadful
Sep 25, 2023
this is just my personal preference, but I'm curious to see if anyone feels the same way as me. I think the SN method would be my LEAST favorite method, especially with all the anxiety inducing factors that lead up to the actual CTB.

I'm still figuring out the perfect method for me personally, but for someone who has extreme impulsivity due to mental disorders (such as myself) , it made it really easy to power through SI during the moments I was feeling very impulsive. this is why I feel as though using guns would be my preferred method, if I had easy access to one.

what are your thoughts on the SN method?

• Hugs
Reactions: hopeisdead, The Burning Fool, NPCaesar and 2 others
Darkover

Darkover

Angelic
Jul 29, 2021
i'm totally against the sn method i need a method thats totally peaceful and 100 percent going to work like N

Reactions: hopeisdead, HAL 9000, Praestat_Mori and 1 other person
D

dggtscccvfd

Mage
Jun 1, 2023
i'm totally against the sn method i need a method thats totally peaceful and 100 percent going to work like N
Such a method does not exist.

• Hmph!
  • Aww..
Reactions: QueenOfSpades, LonelyKitten, consider and 2 others
avaruus

avaruus

loser · gone very soon
Aug 17, 2022
Yeah i think the SN method is slightly overrated here.

Reactions: ShornSoloists, hopeisdead, 710 and 4 others
アホペンギン

アホペンギン

Jul 10, 2023
It is not at all weird that you dislike a method. It is your personal preference and if no one can convince you otherwise that SN is a good and reliable method then it is not something that you should be attacked for or accused of scaremongering the method for.

If you want, I can give you some advice on how to preform the SN method in the best way, meaning, you will most likely succeed without much struggling but it is up to you to accept this request.

In my opinion, SN is a pretty solid method but does have its issues, like all other methods. There is some suffering involved for some people with the SN method and struggling involved as well. Furthermore, there is a chance, not 100% likely, that you can sustain irreversible damage in the case of survival or just normal damage that can go away after a while because organs need oxygen, methemoglobinemia prevents the organs from getting oxygen and causes them to die, if not saved soon enough, damage can be done but its unlikely. (not scaremongering SN, act on your own responsibility.)

There are better methods out there, please consider that each one does damage, that is how death is induced and be careful with all of the methods.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: notahappygirl, pole, squirley and 4 others
P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
I'm not considering the SN method for my self bc I don't like vomiting, I don't like nausea, there's a relatively long fasting process suggested and besides that a lot of meds are suggested to make it more peaceful. Acquiring the meds is also not an easy task for a person that is totally healthy.

SN itself is highly toxic and there are mixed reports about the actual peacefulness.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: hopeisdead, Flameboyant, pole and 5 others
アホペンギン

アホペンギン

Jul 10, 2023
Such a method does not exist.
It does. Don't spread misinformation, there are still methods out there that are very peaceful, it is just not as simple as drinking something. And, it depends on the person if the method is peaceful or not. For some, it may be peaceful while for others it may not be the same, consider that.

• Informative
Reactions: Dr. Henjin, squirley, Praestat_Mori and 2 others
リンさん

リンさん

Rina • she/her, lesbian
Sep 9, 2023
There's no doubt in my mind that SN is one of the better methods out there. For what it's worth, there are downsides and upsides to any method. I know it's quite a controversial topic these days, so I'll refrain from giving my opinion on SN specifically.

I will go with full suspension hanging for myself. Trusty, fast, I love researching and reading about ropes, experimenting with placements etc. I feel like it's one of the more humane ways to CTB if executed correctly.

It just feels right, which is the most important part. Whatever method you choose, being confident and willing to go through with it is crucial.

Reactions: squirley, dggtscccvfd, Praestat_Mori and 1 other person
C

conarc

Experienced
Aug 8, 2023
Seriously? The next anti SN agenda thread?

Reactions: SVEN
Meditation guide

Meditation guide

Always was, is, and always shall be.
Jun 22, 2020
I will most likely use it due to having nothing else. I've seen enough to know it works, my main fear is
having an asthma attack and my SI kicking in.

Reactions: squirley and suicidepanda
suicidepanda

suicidepanda

delightfully dreadful
Sep 25, 2023
Seriously? The next anti SN agenda thread?
literally nobody even said that. there's no reason to become defensive because I never even said anything about being anti SN…. Frankly I don't want to deal with your negativity. you can take it somewhere else.

• Love
Reactions: Dr. Henjin
C

conarc

Experienced
Aug 8, 2023
SN is called the new Nembutal by Peaceful pill handbook with almost similar rating. When does the apparent fearmongering here finally stop?

SN ia getting banned in some countries BECAUSE it is a reliable, cheap and safe CTB method.

Reactions: Umacon and SVEN
アホペンギン

アホペンギン

Jul 10, 2023
I will most likely use it due to having nothing else. I've seen enough to know it works, my main fear is
having an asthma attack and my SI kicking in.
Take some benzos to prevent that, I have heard of some people defeating asthma attacks by calming down, by taking benzos you may reduce the risk of asthma attacks or at least be able to defeat it to prevent anything from going wrong.

Reactions: squirley and SVEN
suicidepanda

suicidepanda

delightfully dreadful
Sep 25, 2023
SN is called the new Nembutal by Peaceful pill handbook with almost similar rating. When does the apparent fearmongering here finally stop?

SN ia getting banned in some countries BECAUSE it is a reliable, cheap and safe CTB method.
okay buddy but I'm not the fucking government im not gonna ban SN. just because someone you literally don't know decides to share their opinion on a CTB method doesn't mean they're attacking you or anyone else personally. you're the problem.

D

dggtscccvfd

Mage
Jun 1, 2023
Tell me a method that's 100% peaceful and always going to work then because I don't know of one, so clearly I'm missing something.

C

conarc

Experienced
Aug 8, 2023
I'm not considering the SN method for my self bc I don't like vomiting, I don't like nausea, there's a relatively long fasting process suggested and besides that a lot of meds are suggested to make it more peaceful. Acquiring the meds is also not an easy task for a person that is totally healthy.

SN itself is highly toxic and there are mixed reports about the actual peacefulness.
In the other thread you said this will be your method?

D

dggtscccvfd

Mage
Jun 1, 2023
It does. Don't spread misinformation, there are still methods out there that are very peaceful, it is just not as simple as drinking something. And, it depends on the person if the method is peaceful or not. For some, it may be peaceful while for others it may not be the same, consider that.
Tell me a method that's 100% peaceful and always going to work then because I don't know of one, so clearly I'm missing something.

suicidepanda

suicidepanda

delightfully dreadful
Sep 25, 2023
it's obviously not 100% peaceful. I can tell you that. Also, I'm not dictating your life by sharing my own personal opinion, which I already disclosed.

アホペンギン

アホペンギン

Jul 10, 2023
An inert gas method. Set up everything correctly and after a few breaths, you fall unconscious and you will soon die.

Reactions: Dying Knight, squirley and SVEN
P

Praestat_Mori

May 21, 2023
Please link to this post, My method is CO (with charcoal) and I said that more than once in respective threads about CO and in threads with the topic "preferred method".
was it this post?

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: アホペンギン
S

SVEN

Enlightened
Apr 3, 2023
SN has had sufficient proven success & publicity that sourcing it is really problematic now, so obviously for some it has been the method of choice. Living in the UK, obtaining it would be a challenge for me, similarly to getting a firearm. It's certainly one I'd consider if I had access to the genuine product. I've seen a couple of threads giving updates as folk have gone through the process successfully and it went well for them.
Ultimately it just comes down to individual choice and availability of the preferred means.

Reactions: dggtscccvfd, squirley and suicidepanda
lwlaiet8887

lwlaiet8887

Embodiment of failure/Doom poster/Compassionate
Sep 14, 2023
I think heroine is the best method the only hurdle is injection but it's painless.

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
If I had access to SN I would feel relieved, from what I read it doesn't sound that bad to me especially in comparison to many other methods but of course Nembutal would be my most ideal method.

Reactions: squirley and suicidepanda
P

Praestat_Mori

May 21, 2023
I think heroine is the best method the only hurdle is injection but it's painless.
well the quality is also important, I wouldn't do it with street quality.

Reactions: squirley and lwlaiet8887
lwlaiet8887

lwlaiet8887

Embodiment of failure/Doom poster/Compassionate
Sep 14, 2023
well the quality is also important, I wouldn't do it with street quality.
True. But I live in a very popular location for drugs plus if you can access the darknet or even telegram you'll find good quality stuff.

Reactions: squirley and Praestat_Mori
D

DreamEnd

Enlightened
Aug 4, 2022
sn is not a peaceful method by itself but you can make it more or less peaceful by taking megadoses of benzos before

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: RainAndSadness, Minsu, wait.what and 3 others