• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

not_a_robot

not_a_robot

"i hope the leaving is joyful, & never to return"
May 30, 2019
If someone strips over her own two feet it's me, I'm clumsy as hell :pfff:

But really I found myself doing this the other day, wondering if the guy drawing my blood was on here, the checker at Walmart, etc. My neighbor could be on here and I wouldn't know. And I kinda like imagining that.
l
I swear this is from a scene in the tv show Mr Robot
I've tried to watch that but I always give up halfway through a season.
Is it weird that White Rose turns me on?

BeenDoneForSoLong

BeenDoneForSoLong

Can't wait to be another statistic
Feb 6, 2019
I'm that guy over there btw. You know the one.

Reactions: not_a_robot
RM5998

RM5998

Sack of Meat
Sep 3, 2018
I've tried to watch that but I always give up halfway through a season.
Is it weird that White Rose turns me on?
Stick with it. It's the only show that comes close to BoJack Horseman while depicting mental illness in a sensible manner.
And as for the second part, whatever floats your boat, I guess... :hihi:

• Love
seekingoblivion

seekingoblivion

Arcanist
Dec 11, 2018
I sometimes imagine it'd be awesome to run into someone who is a member here. The only thing is it'd be extremely unlikely to happen given there aren't that many people here from Africa in the first place, let alone my own country.

• Wow
Reactions: 262653
Daigoro’sDisciple

Daigoro’sDisciple

Jul 6, 2019
Many of us has grown tired of the masks society expects us to wear while interacting with others. The social game of status and fame might not interest some of us — while others might feel they simply can't live up to the expectations surrounding their personal achievements. I think of society as one big pyramid built of human flesh; in order to climb higher, you'll eventually in one way or another have to step on someone at a lower level. There is not enough space for everyone at the higher levels, hence some may get pushed down eventually. I don't see a point to this stupid game and all I wish is to live on equal ground with sincere people. We all wear masks, because if we speak our minds, chances are we'll be judged, and that is bothersome, so most pretend to be a cog in the wheel, so to speak. Who knows. Maybe one of us is sitting in that very same bar hiding behind their socially accepted facade.

not_a_robot

not_a_robot

"i hope the leaving is joyful, & never to return"
May 30, 2019
Many of us has grown tired of the masks society expects us to wear while interacting with others. The social game of status and fame might not interest some of us — while others might feel they simply can't live up to the expectations surrounding their personal achievements. I think of society as one big pyramid built of human flesh; in order to climb higher, you'll eventually in one way or another have to step on someone at a lower level. There is not enough space for everyone at the higher levels, hence some may get pushed down eventually. I don't see a point to this stupid game and all I wish is to live on equal ground with sincere people. We all wear masks, because if we speak our minds, chances are we'll be judged, and that is bothersome, so most pretend to be a cog in the wheel, so to speak. Who knows. Maybe one of us is sitting in that very same bar hiding behind their socially accepted facade.
Oh you're gonna know it if you ever bump into me. There's nothing even slightly socially acceptable about my facade. I'll be the old bag-lady with dreadlocks, stumbling around the street in hello Kitty pajamas, cackling about how life is stupid and we should all ctb.
I will be impossible to miss. You will know me on sight.

21Neberg

21Neberg

Enlightened
Dec 17, 2018
I would have to leave my house to be 10 ft away from anybody :)

Still, it is a curious thought. We find comfort here because we feel like we can talk freely but I bet it's less about quantity of people who feel this way and more about the stigma that prevents anyone from really talking about it.

If I had to guess we all know at least one other person who is suicidal and shares the mindset that it should be ok. The trouble is that's not light or safe conversations and you probably cant get into it over text so..
I would really want to know who that person in my social space is. I'd almost commit a murder to have someone in real life to relate to and even be completely honest to for once. (paid psychologists don't count...)

Conflicted Cat

Conflicted Cat

Experienced
May 23, 2019
I'm the guy dressed in all black, trying not to make eye contact with anyone, but using my peripheral vision to keep an eye on people.

O

Onomotopoeia

Experienced
Feb 8, 2019
I would really want to know who that person in my social space is. I'd almost commit a murder to have someone in real life to relate to and even be completely honest to for once. (paid psychologists don't count...)

well you really cannot be honest with a psychologist either they lock you up for having thoughts ....

That said I would want to know also but on the same hand i'm not sure how much difference it would make for me. I have no friend now I cant imagine suicide will be the binding factor. Still, yes some would likely find some understanding in sharing this ideal.

DepressionsAHo

DepressionsAHo

Heaven gained a new ho
Feb 15, 2019
I'm the cunt in the corner prolly swearing her head off and on her fourth bloody Mary cause alcohol is disgusting and it's one of the few drinks I can handle

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: 262653 and RM5998
ZixivaldYrxes

ZixivaldYrxes

Archduke Demoness Villaintropic
Apr 3, 2019
I'm not feeling it
Oh you're gonna know it if you ever bump into me. There's nothing even slightly socially acceptable about my facade. I'll be the old bag-lady with dreadlocks, stumbling around the street in hello Kitty pajamas, cackling about how life is stupid and we should all ctb.
I will be impossible to miss. You will know me on sight.
God I wish more people would do this.

• Hugs