• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Status
Not open for further replies.
ConfusedHurting2632

ConfusedHurting2632

Student
Dec 22, 2021
I'm not gonna mention any specific race, but I was bullied by this race in school, and all of my enemies have been this race. And I'm the type of person who keeps to myself and doesn't even talk to people. They came up to me.

I've never met a single good person of this race. Though I have seen good celebrities, actors, and singers of this race. But the people of that race in my area have always been really loud, rowdy, and violent.

And so...I'm glad to call myself a racist. Avoiding this race usually makes my life easier. Unless they're a boss or manager...then I'm screwed. But isn't hard to find a place that has a boss or manager who isn't that race.

To be fair, I never lash out on anyone. I don't even talk to people. But this race has always caused issues for me. So I'm a racist. And proud.

ConfusedHurting2632

ConfusedHurting2632

Student
Dec 22, 2021
I don't like any races. However, there are certain races that I hold in higher regard than others. In my opinion, humanity is the problem, not a specific race
Couldn't have said it better myself, really

Reactions: sserafim
Malaria

Malaria

If I can't be my own, I'd feel better dead
Feb 24, 2024
I am someone who believes in individualism, so it goes against my subjective morals and values to judge every individual of a certain race because of what someone else did. But I understand that trauma can lead someone to have trust issues against a specific type of person.

I've been abused physically, emotionally, and sexually by men my whole life. It's led me to become a misandrist at one point. But I'm not proud that I was a misandrist. It's not fair to blame every male for what happened to me. It's the fault of the people who chose to abuse me, not every man.

ConfusedHurting2632

ConfusedHurting2632

Student
Dec 22, 2021
I am someone who believes in individualism, so it goes against my subjective morals and values to judge every individual of a certain race because of what someone else did. But I understand that trauma can lead someone to have trust issues against a specific type of person.

I've been abused physically, emotionally, and sexually by men my whole life. It's led me to become a misandrist at one point. But I'm not proud that I was a misandrist. It's not fair to blame every male for what happened to me. It's the fault of the people who chose to abuse me, not every man.
Honestly I wouldn't blame you. A lot of men can use their superior physical strength to take advantage of and abuse women.

I identify as non-binary, but I have a biological male body, and am therefore male...at least biologically.

Out of decency, I never approach women unless for professional reasons. And I mean never. When I do approach someone, it's always another guy. And a guy of equal height and build to me.

If a woman approaches me FIRST...probably rude to ignore her, so I'll just answer whatever question she has. Give her directions if she asks for it. Whatever.

But I try my best to avoid women and talk to only men.

Because I know many women are scared of men. And therefore scared of me.

I'm around 5'9 to 5'11. 5'9 without shoes. 5'11 with shoes. So my presence is scary for women, unless they're extremely tall. Like 6'0 and up. And even then, men have more muscles than women, regardless of height.

So I act like women don't exist unless they come up to me.

And though I'm technically bi or pan, I stick to dating or having sex with only other guys as well. It's just easier and safer.

We are of equal physical strength. No one could really abuse the other. Cuz our strength is equal. We can defend for ourselves.

But a woman can't...not unless she has a gun, pepper spray, taser, knife, etc...

• Hugs
Reactions: Malaria
Dr Iron Arc

Dr Iron Arc

Into the Unknown
Feb 10, 2020
A lot of people would say that yes, it is bad to be a racist no matter the reason. I think it probably is bad too and I should know because I also hold hatred and malice for a certain group of people which I will also not name here.

I believe that just because one doesn't act on their hateful impulses, it doesn't mean it's okay to be having them in the first place. Unfortunately it seems such beliefs cannot be cured easily so I also believe that it's legitimate grounds for qualifying for euthanasia. No one can deny that the world would be a much better place if all racists, nay all bigots, were simply given the freedom to no longer exist. I suppose that's up to the individual to decide though and most probably wouldn't opt for that which I guess just leaves getting over it. I don't think that's an option for me though.

The particular race I've come to hate was due to selfish reasons too. Almost a decade ago, when I was 21, I ended up getting close to a girl from my work. She was the one who initially wanted to be with me but due to various events I ended up losing her to a man of this other ethnic group. The day I found out about this was around 8 pm on December 20th, 2015. That was the moment my soul broke and my heart turned to vengeful hatred towards all members of his country. I also remembered that the first girl I liked way back when I was 11 also ended up preferring a man of this exact race over me. Is it stupid to hate all members of this group because of simple heartbreak? Yes. Is that going to change the fact that I hate them all and consider them less than human? Absolutely not. I don't care if it's stupid of me or if it means I'm evil. I already know I am and this is a pretty good reason why.

And if your suggestion is to get therapy or some other professional help for this, save it. My last therapist kept trying to tell me that I wasn't evil. That I'm not even racist! Just because the group of people I happen to hate isn't something typical like black, Mexican, Indian, or Jewish people it must mean I'm not actually racist!?!? It doesn't matter what the group I hate happens to be, hate is hate and I deserve to be treated as a hateful being for it.

But yeah, I don't let any of that get in the way of my time on this site or even at my job either. I even have friends from this group and most of them are none the wiser. Even the ones who do know the depths of my hatred seem to tolerate my intolerance for some reason. At the end of the day, I'll always hate myself more than them anyway.

4am

4am

there’s nothing for you (it/its)
Dec 14, 2023
i think it's only okay to be racist towards bad races, but not okay towards good ones

• Love
Reactions: ConfusedHurting2632
Untimely

Untimely

Student
Apr 21, 2023
I don't like any races. However, there are certain races that I hold in higher regard than others. In my opinion, humanity is the problem, not a specific race
I'm surprised this thread is getting so much traction. Holding a race higher than another is 100% racist
i think it's only okay to be racist towards bad races, but not okay towards good ones
How is that justifiable in any way??

Status
Not open for further replies.