Sinkinshyp

Sinkinshyp

Paragon
Sep 7, 2020
I don't want to wake up in the mental pain I am in. My son died in a car accident 3 years ago and I died with him. Prior to his birth I had bad depression, I was able to live happy since he was born. Maybe the love and happiness he brought to me over rode the depression so I didn't feel it. Since he died 3 years ago I just exist 1 day to the next painfully wanting my son

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: Viceroy, lonelynight, enuff and 5 others
Weightoftheworld

Weightoftheworld

Let me burn.
Apr 19, 2020
I just don't want to live.

• Aww..
Reactions: wanttodie, enuff and x~Sophia~x
muffin222

muffin222

Enlightened
Mar 31, 2020
I don't want to live in unbearable pain and emotion turmoil constantly, but I see no way out of it

• Hugs
Reactions: Viceroy, enuff and x~Sophia~x
wanttodie

wanttodie

Enlightened
Apr 19, 2018
I don't want to live as i hate my life and living

• Hugs
Reactions: enuff and x~Sophia~x
A

ATownSerenity

Apr 23, 2020
There is no life without pain. Life is pain.

Reactions: pthnrdnojvsc
willitpass

willitpass

Don’t try to offer me help, I’ve tried everything
Mar 10, 2020
i don't want to be in pain. there are some aspects of life that i truly enjoy. i love hanging out with friends, i used to love baking and drawing and knitting. i love shopping. i love food. but the pain of life outweighs the joy. i can no longer find a reason that makes all of the suffering worth while

• Hugs
Reactions: voyager and x~Sophia~x
x~Sophia~x

x~Sophia~x

Always give 100% - unless you’re donating blood.
Sep 10, 2020
There is no life without pain. Life is pain.

That's not true for everyone though, is it.?! Some people love life/living.
Unfortunately, I'm not one of them

RottenDeer

RottenDeer

Rotten to the core.
Feb 29, 2020
I would say it's both. I don't want to be in pain but life also doesn't appeal to me.

Reactions: specklenought and Xocoyotziin
fixitinpost

fixitinpost

Arriving Somewhere But Not Here
Oct 20, 2020
I want to live. I just don't want to have to fight depression and self-esteem issues in almost every aspect of life, nor feel ostracized because of it.

Earlier this year, I got out of a relationship that completely shattered my self-esteem. It's why I'm here.

Reactions: specklenought, lonelynight and mahakaliSS_MahaDurga
E

enuff

had enuff
Sep 10, 2020
At least you can say you had a good life. I'm not sure everyone here can say that. With all the mental illnesses you mentioned, how was this possible? Did these only crop up later in life?
yeah, i realize i've been fortunate to live in the u.s., it's not difficult to get a mortgage if you have a job. that combination is the key to financial leverage. but i've had mental issues all my life, but they got worse as i get older.

woxihuanni

woxihuanni

Illuminated
Aug 19, 2019
Neither, I don't want to be in abyss. It has been painful anyway, I am used to it. But there is nothing left at all. It is like being kicked into space.
I can just hear prolifer cunt saying, then aim for the stars. I also want to put that cunt in space naked and see how she fares.

Reactions: Superdeterminist and Xocoyotziin
I

itachi of death

Student
Aug 17, 2020
Other than my responsibilities I've created i dont see any reason for me to be alive I dont like living,I dont want to I welcome death with open arms and they close the door,last time they took my sister instead of me which really mess me up in the head

• Aww..
Reactions: specklenought
L

lonelynight

Oct 3, 2020
I just don't want to live anymore. Someone there said that he is only existing and I feel that way too. I'm existing just to work and pay bills... existing just to have a minimum of pleasure spending on things and food... and only. There is nothing else for me in this life. I don't see how life will get better... even because things depends on me to improve, and I would have to do something about it and I won't do it, because I think its not worth it... in the end, everybody dies anyway! Im just doing things to get life more tolerable, like several therapies and take several medications... I don't know how long I can take it...

• Hugs
Reactions: SelfLiberation and enuff
Xocoyotziin

Xocoyotziin

Scorpion
Sep 5, 2020
It used to be because I didn't want to live, like when I was seriously depressed from childhood up through late adolescence. Somewhere along the line I got hooked on the idea of existing, probably because of hallucinogens making me feel that it could be something more. But I feel frustrated because I failed at making it that and now I'm here. I know this is vague and all and it probably is melodramatic but the feeling is like being turned down for a job that could start a whole new career path at the last minute, and knowing that it's all your fault for how all of your stupid little negligent actions stacked up. And you're just left floating in this anxious half-state where nothing really changes, and you're terrified of regression, you can feel it happening, but can't find whatever is needed, or are somehow too damaged, to progress.

• Hugs
Reactions: specklenought and woxihuanni
Superdeterminist

Superdeterminist

Enlightened
Apr 5, 2020
I would prefer to live, if reality was different from how it actually is. But our reality is cruel, and doesn't just change for us. We have to break our backs to create change, which takes too long, and the future doesn't even promise to be bright anyway. most of us won't live long enough to see our highest dreams realised. If you ask me, the suffering of the past, in the living and the dead, is already unforgivable. I want nothing more to do with this hideous game, thank you very much.

Reactions: specklenought and pthnrdnojvsc