Doss

Doss

Jul 8, 2023
If so, what dose is needed? Are they easy to buy?

(idk if people here have talked about it but searcher is shit and doesnt work)

B

bluebus

meet me at the back of the blue bus
Aug 5, 2023
Are you thinking of pentobarbital? Pentobarbital (nembutal) is discussed a lot here. It is almost impossible to get for most people. Phenobarbital is also a barbiturate, but it is not nearly as strong as pentobarbital. It's considered a "long-acting" barbiturate as opposed to pento which is a "short-acting" barbiturate. While phenobarbital can absolutely kill you, I personally wouldn't go that route. I would absolutely "use ultra-short acting" and "short-acting" barbiturates-- I find this to be one of the most peaceful ways to go. But I wouldn't go so far as to use "intermediate-acting" or "long-acting" barbs. The fact is, barbiturates are very difficult to come by these days. Perscriptions are super hard to almost impossible to get. The big reason we moved from barbiturates to benzos is because of the number of people dying from barbiturate ods. They're also not as common as opioids and benozs on the street, and whatever you buy on the street is most likely not pure at this point. Hope this helps. Best of luck with everything,

Reactions: Doss and SVEN
D

DreamEnd

Enlightened
Aug 4, 2022
You can get it on dark web. There is a lethal dose(I don't remember what it is) but dying can last for several days as it puts you in a coma

Reactions: Doss
Doss

Doss

Jul 8, 2023
You can get it on dark web. There is a lethal dose(I don't remember what it is) but dying can last for several days as it puts you in a coma
Several days huh sounds dangerous
Are you thinking of pentobarbital? Pentobarbital (nembutal) is discussed a lot here. It is almost impossible to get for most people. Phenobarbital is also a barbiturate, but it is not nearly as strong as pentobarbital. It's considered a "long-acting" barbiturate as opposed to pento which is a "short-acting" barbiturate. While phenobarbital can absolutely kill you, I personally wouldn't go that route. I would absolutely "use ultra-short acting" and "short-acting" barbiturates-- I find this to be one of the most peaceful ways to go. But I wouldn't go so far as to use "intermediate-acting" or "long-acting" barbs. The fact is, barbiturates are very difficult to come by these days. Perscriptions are super hard to almost impossible to get. The big reason we moved from barbiturates to benzos is because of the number of people dying from barbiturate ods. They're also not as common as opioids and benozs on the street, and whatever you buy on the street is most likely not pure at this point. Hope this helps. Best of luck with everything,
I need a prescription even for phenobarbital? Shit, I was aware about pento being almost impossible to get, what benzos of easy access could you recommend me?