• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

K

Kay_Philosopher

Student
Jun 21, 2021
Stims give hyperfocus and a euphoric feeling to alleviate the symptoms of potential anxiety before taking SN, so would it be okay to take it an hour prior? There shouldn't be any pernicious cross-effect, no?

P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
I think it's better to consider benzos instead of stimulants. I would also stick to the proven protocols.

Reactions: Z-A
4.I.2.Must.Die

4.I.2.Must.Die

Up with life I cannot put 🙅 ✋ Where's the exit 🔚
Nov 8, 2023
Stims give hyperfocus and a euphoric feeling to alleviate the symptoms of potential anxiety before taking SN, so would it be okay to take it an hour prior? There shouldn't be any pernicious cross-effect, no?
Stimulants increase anxiety if you already have it and taking them on an empty stomach is gonna intensify this evening more.

surroundedbydemons

surroundedbydemons

Experienced
Mar 6, 2024
Stimulants increase anxiety if you already have it and taking them on an empty stomach is gonna intensify this evening more.
Seconding this. Some people might become more anxious from something as simple as a cup of coffee. Prescription drugs which work in a similar way can also have this effect negating the desired hyperfocus.

I would not try taking a stimulant unless I were a medical professional who knew which pathways a particular stimulant might affect and how it might interact with the SN.
Personally, I would probably go for a sedative. Maybe beta blockers would give the desired effect since they alleviate the symptoms of anxiety in some way.

K

Kay_Philosopher

Student
Jun 21, 2021
Does anyone know what possible interactions there are to, say, Adderall 15MG XR with SN?

I honestly think it is worth it considering I have never had anxiety before.