• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

whitherrvbound

whitherrvbound

Travelling between poles
Apr 18, 2023
If i stay awake for 30 hour and take 1g of seroquel (quetiapine) before drinking SN lets say 45 min , can i sleep before losing conciousness ?

Reactions: MusicEnjoyer:D
Vizzy

Vizzy

DEAD
May 6, 2023
If i stay awake for 30 hour and take 1g of seroquel (quetiapine) before drinking SN lets say 45 min , can i sleep before losing conciousness ?
Read the sn mega thread as they have answer for everything

MusicEnjoyer:D

MusicEnjoyer:D

Waiting for my time to arrive.
May 19, 2023
Read the sn mega thread as they have answer for everything

I have seen that quetiapine is recommended, but haven't found anything about the dosage or it's usefulness as a sleeping agent. Have you seen anything regarding the drug?

Vizzy

Vizzy

DEAD
May 6, 2023
I have seen that quetiapine is recommended, but haven't found anything about the dosage or it's usefulness as a sleeping agent. Have you seen anything regarding the drug?
My method is not sn, try searching in the search bar with the right keywords you will find the answer

Search bar in this forum is really good
This time I search for you

I guess i found it

Last edited: