• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

JordanF

JordanF

Sep 21, 2023
I was curious, is it possible to open an LLC and order SN from a legitimate manufacturer or off of amazon business? Has anyone tried this before? If you do so, can you use your home as a business address or would you have to send it to a PO box of sorts?

The only thing stopping me from testing it right now is that I live in California and an LLC costs $900 (which is absurdly high compared to the price in other states).

Reactions: divinemistress36
JordanF

JordanF

Sep 21, 2023
It would probably be easier for you to find a lethal dose of fentanyl in California. Or venture far out into the Joshua tree desert and make a carbon monoxide tent.
Are fentanyl overdoses painful? I saw a video of someone having a lot of trouble breathing and it looked rather painful for him.

I might look more into the carbon monoxide tent method though

Reactions: divinemistress36
P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
It should be possible and when you operate your business from your home then your home is a business address in the same time. Only question is if you need someone in your company with knowledge about dangerous chemicals to be able to obtain a licence to be allowed to order such chemicals. Can't u open a LLC in another state and have an "office" where u live? This becomes complex now ... ;-)

Reactions: BrainShower
BrainShower

BrainShower

Tiny storm
Nov 7, 2023
Maybe start an LLC in another, cheaper state, using a false address?
Ofc you still have to get the package delivered to the correct address, but it might be possible. Idk.

P

Praestat_Mori

May 21, 2023
Are fentanyl overdoses painful? I saw a video of someone having a lot of trouble breathing and it looked rather painful for him.

F should be peaceful, the question is if that person was fully unconscious and didn't feeel anything (like you don't feel anything in a surgery). F and opioids lead to respiratory arrest hence "heavy breathing" but most likely those people are fully unconscious / coma already.

Have you read this charcoal guide?

Last edited:
MatrixPrisoner

MatrixPrisoner

Enlightened
Jul 8, 2023

I can't imagine it being any more displeasurable than SN. I think you get a euphoric high before you die, too.

The only reason why CO tent appeals to me so much is that I am convinced that you can die peacefully in your sleep. If this wasn't the case, these three people would have surely woken up:

Reactions: Praestat_Mori
BrainShower

BrainShower

Tiny storm
Nov 7, 2023
I don't think that a false address would really work with a legal business.
I mean, use a real address but just one that belongs to someone else, in another state.
I don't think that has to be verified by any govt. agency, at least not right away.
This pretense does not have to be kept up for long, correct? Just long enough to order the SN?
I started an LLC 20ish years ago and it was painless as far as setting it up went, at least as far as my memory serves.
But I am very possibly and even probably wrong about all of this, as I am not any kind of expert at all about anything practical.

Reactions: Praestat_Mori
P

Praestat_Mori

May 21, 2023
I mean, use a real address but just one that belongs to someone else, in another state.
I don't think that has to be verified by any govt. agency, at least not right away.
This pretense does not have to be kept up for long, correct? Just long enough to order the SN?
I started an LLC 20ish years ago and it was painless as far as setting it up went, at least as far as my memory serves.
But I am very possibly and even probably wrong about all of this, as I am not any kind of expert at all about anything practical.
Yeah that can work.

But is it worth the efforts and costs for just a 1 time order? OP must evaluate that.

locked*n*loaded

locked*n*loaded

Archangel
Apr 15, 2022
Only question is if you need someone in your company with knowledge about dangerous chemicals to be able to obtain a licence to be allowed to order such chemicals.
What "license" for dangerous chemicals is needed to order SN??????????? None that I know of. The companies that sell it, and only want to sell it to businesses,only require a valid business license as far as I know. They're just protecting themselves. SN is NOT illegal, nor is it controlled (yet), at least in the US. Not unless I missed it and they passed a law making it a controlled substance. I don't remember them doing that. Just open up a business named "Cured Meats R Us". It's relatively cheap to register a business.

Goku Black

Goku Black

Global Mod
Jun 5, 2023
SN is NOT illegal, nor is it controlled (yet), at least in the US.
Hold, so it's not controlled in the US? I thought it was the whole time
I don't know, all this just for SN seems excessive but it sounds like something you may have consider if it's worth the risk.

U

UKscotty

Doesn't read PMs
May 20, 2021
Setting up a real company feels a bit extreme, no?

It's only a meat preservative, not a precursor to making meth or something. It's not banned or illegal to sell or own.

P

Praestat_Mori

May 21, 2023
What "license" for dangerous chemicals is needed to order SN??????????? None that I know of. The companies that sell it, and only want to sell it to businesses,only require a valid business license as far as I know. They're just protecting themselves. SN is NOT illegal, nor is it controlled (yet), at least in the US. Not unless I missed it and they passed a law making it a controlled substance. I don't remember them doing that. Just open up a business named "Cured Meats R Us". It's relatively cheap to register a business.
If that is the case then a LLC might not be needed and only a registering as a self-employed person / personal business would be enough? With a LLC it would look more professional.

locked*n*loaded

locked*n*loaded

Archangel
Apr 15, 2022
With a LLC it would look more professional.
I agree

If that is the case then a LLC might not be needed and only a registering as a self-employed person / personal business would be enough?
Possibly.

Hold, so it's not controlled in the US? I thought it was the whole time
Not that I'm aware. I think the government leaned on companies to "tighten up" who they sell to (that's a company's right to do so). I think, mostly, company's are worried about lawsuits (wrongful death) from families of those who use SN to CTB. If I missed them adding it to controlled substances, I apologize, but I don't remember them doing so. SN isn't really a drug, per say. It's a food additive. Remember, in the US, Congress makes laws. I don't know of any laws regarding SN being passed, unless they sneaked it into a bill with other things. Agencies, like the FDA, etc make rules, which don't rise to that of laws. I still think it's the fear of lawsuits that pushed the companies to tighten up who they sell to.

Goku Black

Goku Black

Global Mod
Jun 5, 2023
I think the government leaned on companies to "tighten up" who they sell to (that's a company's right to do so). I think, mostly, company's are worried about lawsuits (wrongful death) from families of those who use SN to CTB
ok, so it's mostly for companies to avoid lawsuits of people dying from sn in the long-run then.
SN isn't really a drug, per say. It's a food additive. Remember, in the US, Congress makes laws. I don't know of any laws regarding SN being passed, unless they sneaked it into a bill with other things.
Well isn't there that bill to not sell more than 10% purity sn although I don't think that's been passed yet.
I still think it's the fear of lawsuits that pushed the companies to tighten up who they sell to.
Yeah, I doubt they want to end up like Amazon but it was my assumption the entire time that laws were passed for companies to regulate who they sell to, not companies themselves who decided to do this to protect themselves.

P

Praestat_Mori

May 21, 2023
A possible other purpose for a company registration - other than meat curing:

• Informative
Reactions: rozeske and JordanF
locked*n*loaded

locked*n*loaded

Archangel
Apr 15, 2022
ok, so it's mostly for companies to avoid lawsuits of people dying from sn in the long-run then.
I'd say they want to avoid any lawsuits. We live in a very litigious society and it's just getting worse. I remember having to walk to school in near blizzard conditions and even when it was icing outside. Now, because the lawyers got involved, they cancel school for just an inch of snow. If a company sells someone SN, and that someone uses it to end their life, those someone's families like to go after anyone and everyone who may have been involved in their loved one's death and lawyers are happy to oblige. Civil lawsuits are expensive, even if you manage to win.

Well isn't there that bill to not sell more than 10% purity sn although I don't think that's been passed yet.
This is new to me. Haven't heard anything about this bill.

Yeah, I doubt they want to end up like Amazon but it was my assumption the entire time that laws were passed for companies to regulate who they sell to, not companies themselves who decided to do this to protect themselves.
I don't know what specific laws those would be. In the case of SN, it's been pretty much all over the news. Companies hear about what's going on, and maybe even their lawyers tell them that they need to take steps to protect themselves. One civil lawsuit can put a small company right out of business. There are certainly many more smaller companies selling SN than larger ones. I think they probably just saw the writing on the wall.

Reactions: Goku Black
restless.dreams

restless.dreams

Member (she/her)
Feb 7, 2024
This is new to me. Haven't heard anything about this bill.
Yes, there was a bill introduced last year in the U.S. that would ban the sale of >10% SN to individuals, but it hasn't passed into law yet. It's called the Youth Poisoning Protection Act.

Reactions: BrainShower
Goku Black

Goku Black

Global Mod
Jun 5, 2023
Companies hear about what's going on, and maybe even their lawyers tell them that they need to take steps to protect themselves. One civil lawsuit can put a small company right out of business. There are certainly many more smaller companies selling SN than larger ones. I think they probably just saw the writing on the wall.
Hmm, i think it is. I think it would make sense, from the company perspective, to protect themselves but that's probably due to what they saw happen with Amazon although where I'm from, SN is so damn easy to buy but it makes sense why, there's been next to no ctbs with it so companies still sell indiscriminately.

Reactions: rozeske
locked*n*loaded

locked*n*loaded

Archangel
Apr 15, 2022
Hmm, i think it is. I think it would make sense, from the company perspective, to protect themselves but that's probably due to what they saw happen with Amazon although where I'm from, SN is so damn easy to buy but it makes sense why, there's been next to no ctbs with it so companies still sell indiscriminately.
Hmmm.....lucky you.

Reactions: Goku Black
Goku Black

Goku Black

Global Mod
Jun 5, 2023
Hmmm.....lucky you.
hmmm probably, where I'm from, people still use rat poison, they also use pesticides, strangulation, hanging and all sorts of other grueling methods where they will be rushed to hospital and get treatment or die hours to days later so SN hasn't caught attention of local authorities hence why I can still buy it no questions asked

Last edited:
wondering&wandering

wondering&wandering

My precious moon! Don't go, please.
Jan 12, 2024
The only thing stopping me from testing it right now is that I live in California and an LLC costs $900 (which is absurdly high compared to the price in other states).
Not sure if this helps, but I was doing some reading, and it looks like the fee ($800 annual fee actually; the $900 only occurs based on gross receipts) doesn't have to be paid the first year.

Of course, there might be the hassle of paperwork and approval, but just thought I'd share what I found from their website.