• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

ForestFire

ForestFire

Oct 6, 2020
I'd rather my parents think I just died naturally/by accident. Is this possible in any way with this method? Or what could I do to assure my body wouldn't be found so they can think I just disappeared/ran away?

Reactions: neverever
S

SuicidallyCurious

Enlightened
Dec 20, 2020
I'd rather my parents think I just died naturally/by accident. Is this possible in any way with this method? Or what could I do to assure my body wouldn't be found so they can think I just disappeared/ran away?
As far as making it seem like an accident you're probably gonna be pretty doomed with SN. Even if you manage to totally dispose of your digital records as well as remove the SN materials to a place where they never will be found after you ingest the SN, the cyanosis is gonna give you away. If your body is found in this strange manner you're definitely gonna get looked at by a coroner and maybe even a homicide examination with a full autopsy!

I think the best way to not be found would be to carry the SN materials to a location that is very very remote, and make sure your cell phone or any electronics are nowhere near you while you make your way to this location. You would wanna ingest the SN in a spot where you could cover yourself in leaves or some kinda underbrush and just hope you won't be found for a long time. But be warned in this modern era /w social media and many busybodies your body probably will be found no matter what. If you disappear your parents may even try to get a police investigation open and you better believe if those guys find your digital devices they are gonna scrub through everything and the methods they have are super advanced

Last edited:
Fehler

Fehler

Oct 12, 2020
There are methods that are "easier to cover" as an accident. There are quite a few deaths that are recorded as "traffic accident" when it is a clear suicide, for example.
The only way I can see to emulate an accident with Sn is that you have previous knowledge of chemistry and your own equipment, so it could be an "accident" by inhalation in some experiment but still...
I don't like the "disappeared" option (my opinion), the doubt about your state that your parents would have could accompany them throughout their lives, especially if they cannot find you. I would leave a note somewhere where sooner or later they would find (or maybe send a letter the same day you disappear).