• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

rowanxoxo

rowanxoxo

Apr 21, 2023
Like I could imagine it working but I'm not sure, don't want to fail but don't have any other ideas rn, don't have any idea where I could hang myself instead. Sorry if this sounds stupid

• Love
Reactions: rozeske
Mayonaise

Mayonaise

Burning up in speed
Dec 8, 2023
I have very little knowledge on this topic but generally speaking I believe it would be possible. People have managed to hang themselves with scarves or elastic bands.
Of course the belt thickness as well as the doorknob sturdiness must be appropriate. You can find resources about your method with the search function.
Welcome to the community and please, allow me to give just a tip of advice: don't rush things.
Take time to make up your mind and, if you're absolutely sure about your decision, just take time to plan things carefully. All the best whatever you decide to do

• Love
Reactions: rowanxoxo and rozeske
Upvote 0