• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

D

dearname

Nov 7, 2023
Hello. I'm trying to follow the DDMAPH protocol, but the ideal thing would be to have the medication as concentrated powder, but I can only get the pills. Would it be possible to crush them and drink it all mixed with water? Would it be possible? How would I go about crushing SO MANY pills?

I was set on this method and now I'm thinking it's impossible.

The digoxin only is 390 pills to get the correct 100mg dosage.

S

SMmetalhead36

Ready to have my forever date with suicide
Oct 6, 2023
That's a good question. I cannot say if it is or is not possible. With the right kind of pills you won't need no where near that amount.

D

dearname

Nov 7, 2023
That's a good question. I cannot say if it is or is not possible. With the right kind of pills you won't need no where near that amount.
Od'ing is a tricky business. The 810 pills are exactly the dosage recommended in the PPH, but it seems impossible. I could try to crush them all, but I don't know how much powder so many pills would turn into.

U

Unsure and alone

It's a slow fade
Dec 10, 2023
Od'ing is a tricky business. The 810 pills are exactly the dosage recommended in the PPH, but it seems impossible. I could try to crush them all, but I don't know how much powder so many pills would turn into.
I've got very limited experience but having crushed over 400 pills .
I found it didn't really end up smaller .

The OTC pills my ignorant self was planning to use before finding SaSu and moving onto a better method.

Takes up about the same amount of space in the bottle as it did uncrushed .
It does take up less, but not much less .

I would guess it's probably still easier to get more down that way , but I don't know because
I was saved from trying by finding SaSu and learning just how stupid that plan was.

810 pills .
I personally think that would be rather difficult.