J

Jessi76

Dec 16, 2023
Suppose I try CTB with SN and it fails. And if I didn't tell anyone what I took and hide the SN bottle and anything that could point to SN beforehand. Could the doctors find out what I was taking, or could they see it as a "health problem"? By the way, I'm from Germany

And please don't ask me for the SN source. I want to keep them to myself

• Love
Reactions: Venessolotic and Adûnâi
LaVieEnRose

LaVieEnRose

Angelic
Jul 23, 2022
It's always advised to seek medical attention immediately if it fails. No one responsible can say otherwise. I know, that's what I fear the most.

• Love
Reactions: Adûnâi
february in alaska

february in alaska

wandering aimlessly
Sep 13, 2023
Even if you go to the ER/doctor, if you're an adult (which you should be since you're on this site) they have to abide by HIPPAA and won't be able to tell anyone else. You might be able to bullshit your way out of explaining it to them by saying you didn't know it was toxic, or it was a dare, or some stupid shit like that. I don't know exactly what would happen though

People say SN isn't supposed to leave you with any serious lasting issues or turn you into a vegetable, but I don't think I would risk it even then

• Love
Reactions: Adûnâi
J

Jessi76

Dec 16, 2023
Even if you go to the ER/doctor, if you're an adult (which you should be since you're on this site) they have to abide by HIPPAA and won't be able to tell anyone else. You might be able to bullshit your way out of explaining it to them by saying you didn't know it was toxic, or it was a dare, or some stupid shit like that. I don't know exactly what would happen though

People say SN isn't supposed to leave you with any serious lasting issues or turn you into a vegetable, but I don't think I would risk it even then
Thanks for the reply. The problem is that owning SN as a private individual is illegal in Germany - at least according to my research. That's my problem. And that's why I hope that without my help it won't come out that I took something

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Adûnâi and february in alaska
february in alaska

february in alaska

wandering aimlessly
Sep 13, 2023
Thanks for the reply. The problem is that owning SN as a private individual is illegal in Germany - at least according to my research. That's my problem. And that's why I hope that without my help it won't come out that I took something
Ah, sorry, I gotcha. I'm not sure if Germany has a HIPAA equivalent? If they don't, wow that's fucked.

I would just prepare carefully to mitigate the chance of needing help afterwards… but hopefully someone with a better understanding of SN effects gives you a more solid answer

• Love
Reactions: Adûnâi and Jessi76
J

Jessi76

Dec 16, 2023
Ah, sorry, I gotcha. I'm not sure if Germany has a HIPAA equivalent? If they don't, wow that's fucked.

I would just prepare carefully to mitigate the chance of needing help afterwards… but hopefully someone with a better understanding of SN effects gives you a more solid answer
I want to do everything I can to make sure nothing goes wrong. I also did a lot of research - mainly in this forum. I tested the SN today with a special NaNo2 test with very good results. But somehow I'm still afraid that something might go wrong... even if I do exactly the regime. But maybe it's just unwarranted fear. I want to protect myself in every way. Ending up in a psychiatric ward would be horrible for me.

That's why I'm thinking about switching to butanediol 1.4. It is legal and difficult to prove...but the question is whether it really works...there is still too little experience in this forum

Last edited:
  • Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: february in alaska, Rogue Proxy and Adûnâi
R

rozeske

Maybe I am the problem
Dec 2, 2023
It may depend on the amount absorbed. Apparently the German guy that took only 2gm never showed SN on test results. But it could be since it was a very small amount.

• Love
Reactions: Jessi76 and Adûnâi