• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Pen>Sword

Pen>Sword

Ad Majorem Dei Gloriam
Jan 13, 2021
I am not suffering from any mental illness, unless if suicidal ideation is counted as one. Does anyone know the Canadian law about this? Can the person of authority force-feed and/or force-drink people if they intend to commit suicide?

I don't want anybody to override my bodily autonomy.

I know some of you may say that suicide by starvation or dehydration is nonsense because it's incredibly long and painful. But I live in Canada where we have great government regulation, leading to prohibiting possessing of SN & Nembutal, so that it wouldn't go to the "wrong hands" like us who has a fantasy to die. I'm using starvation and dehydration as a last resort in case they put me in PSYCH ward.

I know that there are other methods such as hanging or overdosing. But I don't want to f*ck up with hanging or other methods involving blood, and certainly I don't want to deal with the police with drugs.

Also, I live with my parents. So intoxicating gasses such as CO is impossible. I may plan to run into the woods and wait for days or weeks until I'm unconscious and slowly, but surely dying.

God, I hate having limited methods.

• Wow
Reactions: StateOfMind
Makko

Makko

Iä!
Jan 17, 2021
I don't know in Canada specifically but it should be legal under most jurisdictions by verdict of a psychiatric authority.

Reactions: Pen>Sword
Upvote 0
EmbraceOfTheVoid

EmbraceOfTheVoid

Part Time NEET - Full Time Suicidal
Mar 29, 2020
It's pretty much "legal" abuse just about everywhere with the exception of the Netherlands, Belgium, and Germany I think but don't quote me on that.

Reactions: Pen>Sword
Upvote 0