not_a_robot

not_a_robot

"i hope the leaving is joyful, & never to return"
May 30, 2019
i dont want to be found either , the last few weeks ive been taking all my possession to the tip ,amazing how much crap you amass after living in the same house for 21 years , to stop people worrying or looking for me im going to sell my house to one of those rip off companies "we buy any house for cash in 7 days " if i[/m lucky i might get a few grand cash that ill draw out and close account , so there is no trace of me left and then try and find somewhere so secluded no one will find my remains for years , a bit hard in the UK , wish i lived in america , it`s huge lol
get your passport and we'll find a little spot.
I bet there are abandoned mines all over the UK though. But probably not as carelessly forgotten as ours are.

• Love
Reactions: marcusuk63
L

lifeisbutadream

Warlock
Oct 4, 2018
Millions of people have drowned in the ocean.

The original edition of the book The Perfect Storm had a whole big chapter on drowning, but it was censored in the later editions.

Jack London's semi-autobiographical book Martin Eden ends with him drowning himself in the ocean.

Reactions: Orin and not_a_robot
R

Rachel

Student
Aug 30, 2018
But sooner or later someone is going to find my body. But I don't care too much about it.
I plan on covering my head with a cloth or something, that way when my body is found the person wont have to see what my face looks like

• Love
Reactions: not_a_robot
not_a_robot

not_a_robot

May 30, 2019
Drowning is a terrible way to ctb. Your SI will definitely kick in. If you decide to go through with it, I would recommend you do what Virginia Woolf did: fill your pockets with rocks. If you want to see what drowning feels like check out the video below, very unsettling stuff:

lol omg you just remind me of a nightmare I had today. I was in the ocean and at first I was scared then I remembered backstroke is so easy, so I flip on my back and float. All around me people were flailing, screaming, going under. I keep trying to yell to them "stop struggling, just float, all you have to do is keep your head above the water." At first I'm very distressed I can't save anybody, thenI remember it's all of you; you don't want saving. So I try to relax there floating, trying to decide if I am ready to go under too.
If I don't go under with you I will be alone again. But you're not going to be any help keeping me afloat, that's obvious.

Reactions: Rachel and marcusuk63
marcusuk63

marcusuk63

CTB
Mar 24, 2019
lol omg you just remind me of a nightmare I had today. I was in the ocean and at first I was scared then I remembered backstroke is so easy, so I flip on my back and float. All around me people were flailing, screaming, going under. I keep trying to yell to them "stop struggling, just float, all you have to do is keep your head above the water." At first I'm very distressed I can't save anybody, thenI remember it's all of you; you don't want saving. So I try to relax there floating, trying to decide if I am ready to go under too.
If I don't go under with you I will be alone again. But you're not going to be any help keeping me afloat, that's obvious.

I often think that when i see people struggling to stay afloat , even if you are not a natural floater (haha floater) it takes very little effort when you are on your back to stay above the water

R

Rachel

Student
Aug 30, 2018
I thought i was going to drown once , when i had a life , i dove off a boat champagne diving in the Blue lagoon somewhere off Greece , no realising how deep you actually go when you dive off a tall boat , halfway swimming back to the surface i ran out of breath and though i wasn't going to make it , it`s a horrible feeling
I know both the rich and poor both commit suicide, but I'm broke as heck and always have been so I'm genuinely curious about what makes people who are better off financially want to die...what is your reasoning if you dont mind me asking. Like I said, not judging, just curious about your perspective

Reactions: marcusuk63 and not_a_robot
not_a_robot

not_a_robot

May 30, 2019
I often think that when i see people struggling to stay afloat , even if you are not a natural floater (haha floater) it takes very little effort when you are on your back to stay above the water
lol bit hard to steer though. use lungs for bobbers/bouys, just take a big deep slow breath in and hold it.

Reactions: marcusuk63
bigj75

bigj75

“From Knowledge springs power."
Sep 1, 2018

T

TimeToDie

Mage
Jun 13, 2019
I know both the rich and poor both commit suicide, but I'm broke as heck and always have been so I'm genuinely curious about what makes people who are better off financially want to die...what is your reasoning if you dont mind me asking.
I've posted before my 24 reasons to CTB. Only one of them has to do with money. Money just means you can blow your brains out with a really nice gun or you can hang yourself in a 5-star hotel.

Reactions: VikingWinger, lifeisbutadream, not_a_robot and 1 other person
marcusuk63

marcusuk63

CTB
Mar 24, 2019
I know both the rich and poor both commit suicide, but I'm broke as heck and always have been so I'm genuinely curious about what makes people who are better off financially want to die...what is your reasoning if you dont mind me asking. Like I said, not judging, just curious about your perspective
i`m broke too and always have been , it was the only holiday i have had and even then my partner paid for it lol

• Hugs