• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

CantGoOn

CantGoOn

Jun 7, 2018
I haven't got a clue how to go about ordering N, what bitcoins are or anything else. Was it complicated for those who have received it? Does it take someone who's very good with computers?

I've got street Fentanyl on me, but never am sure if it's enough as it's cut with other things.

I like the idea of knowing the exact amount in N and knowing it'll be lethal.

Reactions: dano6533
Sonnenblume

Sonnenblume

Sunflower Panda
Apr 6, 2018
you don't order N on the deep web. you order through A by sending him an email via protonmail. Check the Peaceful Pill Handbook, download it from the Resources thread. A's email is in Chapter 18.

CantGoOn

CantGoOn

Jun 7, 2018
you don't order N on the deep web. you order through A by sending him an email via protonmail. Check the Peaceful Pill Handbook, download it from the Resources thread. A's email is in Chapter 18.

Ah yeah I had no clue, glad I asked about this.
Do I need to become a member of peaceful pill website then download the handbook or is available to anyone?

Sonnenblume

Sonnenblume

Sunflower Panda
Apr 6, 2018
Ah yeah I had no clue, glad I asked about this.
Do I need to become a member of peaceful pill website then download the handbook or is available to anyone?

You can download it for free, just look at this thread for "Peaceful Pill eHandboox (Dec-2017 - PDFs):" and click the link https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/list-of-resources.3/

As far as bitcoin goes, coinmama was good in my experience, very pleasant help staff. You do have to register and provide ID, and they don't provide service in some areas, you'll have to check.

CantGoOn

CantGoOn

Jun 7, 2018
You can download it for free, just look at this thread for "Peaceful Pill eHandboox (Dec-2017 - PDFs):" and click the link https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/list-of-resources.3/

As far as bitcoin goes, coinmama was good in my experience, very pleasant help staff. You do have to register and provide ID, and they don't provide service in some areas, you'll have to check.

Thank you, I'm looking into everything here. Believe I did find the email.

I've never bothered getting a credit card so that will be first step.