• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

iloveduster

iloveduster

Jan 21, 2024
Yes, it is unethical and potentially illegal to get pregnant solely for the purpose of obtaining child support money. Children deserve to be brought into the world with love and care, not as a means to financial gain. Additionally, using a child as a tool for financial gain can have serious consequences for both the child and the individuals involved. It's important to consider the well-being of the child above all else

P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
I've been entertaining the idea. I don't think I'll do it in reality though as I don't like men apart from my crush. It's just an idea that I had because I heard that guys have to pay child support
Well ... that's not necessarily always the case. They may have to pay but if they cannot pay bc they don't earn enough then you either get nothing or government funds pay the support. This is probably regulated in different ways in all the countries.

Agon321

Agon321

I use google translate
Aug 21, 2023
Your questions are getting weirder :).

Of course, this doesn't bother me because I like unconventional questions.

In my opinion, you shouldn't play with such things.
Pathology breeds pathologies.
Don't spoil your child's life.
Nothing good will come of this.

The alternative is to be a surrogate mother for a couple.
So you can give birth to a child for other people.
Of course, I don't encourage this.
And I don't know what it looks like legally in the United States.

kilowatt

kilowatt

A gun is the greatest negociator
Sep 9, 2023
What even.. Not only is it morally wrong but also illegal. Child support will barely cover for your child's basic necessities. Not to bring up the complications during pregnancy or the medical expenses that might come up with a baby. A human is not something you should bring in this world for your own selfishness.

sserafim

sserafim

they say it’s darkest of all before the dawn
Sep 13, 2023
Damn girl, you move fast. First it was just trying sex, now it's wishing to be raped and raising a rape baby for the money 😅 Exciting life.
I haven't even had sex yet lol. I think I'll probably stay a virgin until I die

• Hugs
Reactions: not-2-b-the-answer
Dr Iron Arc

Dr Iron Arc

Into the Unknown
Feb 10, 2020
Are you ovulating or something? Or are we still going to be seeing these kinds of threads next week? 😅

Also, child support money would mostly have to be spent on the child and not yourself so it wouldn't even work plus no matter how much money you get you still have to deal with the stress, anxiety, and time loss of even raising a child.

Not to mention this is one of the last places that would ever encourage spawning a new life that's inherently going to suffer the burden of existence or whatever.

Spectre

Spectre

Student
Nov 27, 2023
Are you trying to farm us for content or something?

Are you ovulating or something? Or are we still going to be seeing these kinds of threads next week? 😅

Also, child support money would mostly have to be spent on the child and not yourself so it wouldn't even work plus no matter how much money you get you still have to deal with the stress, anxiety, and time loss of even raising a child.

Not to mention this is one of the last places that would ever encourage spawning a new life that's inherently going to suffer the burden of existence or whatever.
not you asking if she's in heat 😭

Last edited:
sserafim

sserafim

Sep 13, 2023

Never mind then. It was just an idea I had because someone on another thread told me that I could get someone to provide for me if I became his trophy wife and had his kids
This is called being a stay-at-home wife. There are plenty of men looking for something like that; not all of them are very wealthy. Most of them make the average wage in America, which you will have to be OK with. You won't be able to spend big—you must be conservative with spending. You will have to find something to occupy yourself, perhaps a part time job.
Many men would be OK with you being in the house so long as you're making babies. I talked to a dude through comments on my art for two years. We met up just on a friendly basis. He said he would've totally liked me to have his kids [when the topic came up] and would've let me stay there and be his wife [and I didn't have to get a job, though I was making money on my art]. I would've done it too if his sex drive wasn't astronomically high.

But them accepting you with the offer of sex only [you not wanting to get pregnant]? You're just a tool to them at that point and they will throw you out once they get sick of you. You'd have to be hot and they'd have to be desperate [no one has slept with them in >3 years] and likely a loser to the general world for you to be a keeper to them otherwise."
Average man wants to start a family. Elsewise you're just a living fleshlight to him that drains his money [if you don't have a job]. I don't want a child nor to be pregnant. I'd do it for him because he's an amazing person. However, I can't handle that he has a high sex drive. If it were very low, I could lie back and think of robots or something.

Last edited:
Dr Iron Arc

Dr Iron Arc

Into the Unknown
Feb 10, 2020
Never mind then. It was just an idea I had because someone on another thread told me that I could get someone to provide for me if I became his trophy wife and had his kids
Being a trophy wife isn't the same as getting child support money because in the latter case you get no other help to raise the child but in both cases you do still get saddled with the burden of forcing a human soul into existence.

Plus children are expensive. I read it takes like $500,000 nowadays just to raise a child to 18 and that's not counting if they also end up being a hikkikomori that still needs to be supported throughout their 20s and 30s.

F

Forever Sleep

Earned it we have...
May 4, 2022
If you want to obtain money to get out of having to work, having children isn't the way to go about it- raising a child (properly) takes a lot of work. Plus- of course morally, it's a terrible idea! If your child even makes it to 18- what if they don't want to work either? I doubt you get child support once they become an adult. At which point- will you turn into your own parents trying to push them to support themselves?

LXXCH

LXXCH

angelmaker
Apr 3, 2024
Lately, I've been thinking about this idea. What are your thoughts on it? Is it unethical?
lmao do you know how much you're going to be spending on a child? child support only helps with the costs, so to put it short you'll be losing more money than you would be from earning.

but I do have a question for this as well, why would you want to bring a child into this world only for a monthly check? the child isn't asking to be born but for you to have a baby for the just the money I can probably guaranteed your child will hate its life as much as you assumably hate yours. I'm just going to hope you're ovulating and not actually serious about this lmfao

sserafim

sserafim

Sep 13, 2023
lmao do you know how much you're going to be spending on a child? child support only helps with the costs, so to put it short you'll be losing more money than you would be from earning.

but I do have a question for this as well, why would you want to bring a child into this world only for a monthly check? the child isn't asking to be born but for you to have a baby for the just the money I can probably guaranteed your child will hate its life as much as you assumably hate yours. I'm just going to hope you're ovulating and not actually serious about this lmfao
"This is called being a stay-at-home wife. There are plenty of men looking for something like that; not all of them are very wealthy. Most of them make the average wage in America, which you will have to be OK with. You won't be able to spend big—you must be conservative with spending. You will have to find something to occupy yourself, perhaps a part time job.

Many men would be OK with you being in the house so long as you're making babies. I talked to a dude through comments on my art for two years. We met up just on a friendly basis. He said he would've totally liked me to have his kids [when the topic came up] and would've let me stay there and be his wife [and I didn't have to get a job, though I was making money on my art]. I would've done it too if his sex drive wasn't astronomically high.

But them accepting you with the offer of sex only [you not wanting to get pregnant]? You're just a tool to them at that point and they will throw you out once they get sick of you. You'd have to be hot and they'd have to be desperate [no one has slept with them in >3 years] and likely a loser to the general world for you to be a keeper to them otherwise."

"Average man wants to start a family. Elsewise you're just a living fleshlight to him that drains his money [if you don't have a job]. I don't want a child nor to be pregnant. I'd do it for him because he's an amazing person. However, I can't handle that he has a high sex drive. If it were very low, I could lie back and think of robots or something."

• Hugs
Reactions: not-2-b-the-answer
LXXCH

LXXCH

angelmaker
Apr 3, 2024
"This is called being a stay-at-home wife. There are plenty of men looking for something like that; not all of them are very wealthy. Most of them make the average wage in America, which you will have to be OK with. You won't be able to spend big—you must be conservative with spending. You will have to find something to occupy yourself, perhaps a part time job.

"Average man wants to start a family. Elsewise you're just a living fleshlight to him that drains his money [if you don't have a job]. I don't want a child nor to be pregnant. I'd do it for him because he's an amazing person. However, I can't handle that he has a high sex drive. If it were very low, I could lie back and think of robots or something."
being a house wife is different from being a single mother, a house wife wouldn't be collecting cs from the father

Dr Iron Arc

Dr Iron Arc

Into the Unknown
Feb 10, 2020

Again, that type of arrangement is not at all the same as receiving child support.