• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3b
    oei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

D

Dark-Knight

Student
Feb 18, 2023
I heard that if sn gets exposed to air it turns into sodium nitrate which isn't good, but how long how does it have to be exposed to lose its effectiveness? If I have just one package of sn for example and I open it a few seconds to get a small bit of sn to test it, and then I close the package, the sn inside the package will be exposed just a little for a few seconds, will this affect it in anyway? And if I use the sn to die, when I open the package and put the sn in water, it will still be exposed to air a bit. Will this affect it? Also I heard from other people who want to use sn that it's recommended to have 2 separate packages of sn, one for testing and one for using if you want to die, but it's not necessary, would one package be enough?

• Hugs
Reactions: iloverachel
P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
Yes, but the process is very slow at room temperature ... there's a thread where the stability of SN is being discussed:

D

Dark-Knight

Student
Feb 18, 2023
Yes, but the process is very slow at room temperature ... there's a thread where the stability of SN is being discussed:

So if the sn is exposed a bit for a few seconds and then I close the package, it won't be affected right?

P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
So if the sn is exposed a bit for a few seconds and then I close the package, it won't be affected right?
Right! The process Nitrite -> Nitrate is very slow nothing to worry about when u open it for a while to make the tests and so on.

Reactions: iloverachel
D

Dark-Knight

Student
Feb 18, 2023
Right! The process Nitrite -> Nitrate is very slow nothing to worry about when u open it for a while to make the tests and so on.
I understand. So it's not necessary to have 2 separate packages, one for testing and one for using it? And if I want to use sn, when I open the package to put 25 g in water, the sn in the water will also be exposed to air if I drink from a glass. If I prepare 2 or more drinks in glasses in case I vomit the first drink, until I drink them the sn from them will be exposed a while, will that affect the drinks? Would it be better if I drink from the bottles instead, so if I put sn in a bottle then I can close it so it won't have to be exposed to air

Unknown21

Unknown21

?/?/2024
Apr 25, 2023
The purity of SN decreases by half within approximately 82 days of exposure to air.

Reactions: Esokabat and Praestat_Mori