• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

HopefulSleep

HopefulSleep

Wants to sleep
Apr 24, 2023
What I mean is opening the window (closing the shutters first obviously), then throwing the rope at the top, then close the window so that it holds the rope in between.
I don't know if this is a good idea or what could go wrong.
The other place I could think of where I could hang is in the bathroom on the towel holder, it seems very strong but I would prefer dying in my room.

Das Nichts

Das Nichts

Dead Man Walking
Apr 8, 2023
You can get an exercise bar for pull-ups. The practical ones can be fixated into the door frame. They are not screwed in so you can remove then anytime.

Reactions: SVEN
HopefulSleep

HopefulSleep

Wants to sleep
Apr 24, 2023
You can get an exercise bar for pull-ups. The practical ones can be fixated into the door frame. They are not screwed in so you can remove then anytime.
My mother would suspect that this is for hanging then, I usually don't do sport at all.