• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

N

noname223

Angelic
Aug 18, 2020
Sorry for that sarcasm my American friends. The story is insane. I mean he literally lied about everything and it is only revealed after years. He is a fucking member of the congress. How could that happen?

Why the American Dream? It sounds like a gangster story like the ones from Grand Theft Auto or Wolf of Wall Street despite I never watched that one.

I searched for summary of his fraud. It is so fucking much.

"Santos has made numerous false or dubious claims about his biography, work history, criminal record, financial status, ethnicity, religion, and other matters, in public and private. Six weeks after his election, numerous news outlets reported that large parts of his self-published biography appeared to be fabricated, including claims about his ancestry, collegiate volleyball career, education, employment, charity work, property ownership, and crimes of which he claimed to be a victim"

There were so many fucking unnecessary lies. You got to have some nerves trying to scam the whole world. I mean what do you expect that noone will ever find out that you lied about basically everything if you are member of the congress?

His excuses are hillarious. Like he says he never claimed to be jewish. He meant jew-ish. That is so fucking stupid. He claimed his mom died on 9/11. Lie. Seemingly he was a drag queen in Brazil.

Well baby everything is possible in the USA. The land with the endless dreams.

Mabye that is a little bit pejorative against the US. I don't think it is something that is unique and could only happen in the US. But I am influenced as so many in the world by US pop culture and when you watch series like House of Cards which portray how dirty D.C. is such a story fuels the myths/legends around that.

Last edited:
Reactions: user76
Nolan96

Nolan96

Mage
Feb 12, 2022
Maybe if you want people to stop lying about their ancestry, we should stop putting certain minority groups on pedestals??

Also who gives a shit if he was a drag queen?

Reactions: disillusion
nico_wren

nico_wren

Maggot (they/them)
Feb 14, 2023
The fact that they can't take him out for lying about that stuff and he refuses to resign is just so silly. Apparently he told an old roommate that if he got into congress, he'd be set for life with what they pay you even after you step down. Such a silly situation, and you're so right; only in America

Reactions: disillusion
leeloosnow

leeloosnow

Warlock
Aug 28, 2022
image.php