• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

kunikuzushi

kunikuzushi

sause
Jan 24, 2023
I was thinking about how I felt today and it's definitely worse than yesterday. Then I realized everything is just steadily getting worse. Every day is more painful than the last. I don't know how much more I can take. It's kind of panic inducing. Anyway, are things getting worse for you every day?

Dingusguy

Dingusguy

I just want to sleep...
Oct 20, 2023
Sorry to hear you feel that way, it sucks feeling down, or as if every day just keeps getting worse and more unbearable.

Currently I am on a similar track, I have been feeling crushed for a good while now, usually it passes after a day or two, it's not lasted this long in a while, I try to cope while it lasts. Though of course coping or distracting yourself isn't helpful if it doesn't pass at all for you, I hope it will pass. But if it doesn't I hope you manage somehow.

If you think it might pass then I suggest maybe trying to do something you enjoy, or something that usually calms you down, maybe a hobby if you have one. I was recently told to go explore a new part of my town by a member here on SASU as a way of dealing with shit a shit mental state and it was actually kind of nice walking around an new area listening to music and just... yeah walking. Maybe that could help you too?

I hope any of this may be useful to you even if only slightly

kunikuzushi

kunikuzushi

sause
Jan 24, 2023
Sorry to hear you feel that way, it sucks feeling down, or as if every day just keeps getting worse and more unbearable.

Currently I am on a similar track, I have been feeling crushed for a good while now, usually it passes after a day or two, it's not lasted this long in a while, I try to cope while it lasts. Though of course coping or distracting yourself isn't helpful if it doesn't pass at all for you, I hope it will pass. But if it doesn't I hope you manage somehow.

If you think it might pass then I suggest maybe trying to do something you enjoy, or something that usually calms you down, maybe a hobby if you have one. I was recently told to go explore a new part of my town by a member here on SASU as a way of dealing with shit a shit mental state and it was actually kind of nice walking around an new area listening to music and just... yeah walking. Maybe that could help you too?

I hope any of this may be useful to you even if only slightly
Thank you for the comfort and advice. I'm really sorry it's lasting a while for you right now. I hope you can use your advice for me for yourself too, and I hope you can enjoy small things throughout the days. It sounds really nice walking in a new area listening to music. I could try in a few days because I'm a little nervous to go outside right now. Today I'll probably learn new songs on guitar.

Thank you again for the kind words

• Hugs
Reactions: Dingusguy
Dingusguy

Dingusguy

I just want to sleep...
Oct 20, 2023
Thank you for the comfort and advice. I'm really sorry it's lasting a while for you right now. I hope you can use your advice for me for yourself too, and I hope you can enjoy small things throughout the days. It sounds really nice walking in a new area listening to music. I could try in a few days because I'm a little nervous to go outside right now. Today I'll probably learn new songs on guitar.

Thank you again for the kind words
I am glad I could help, and thank you too for the kind words

Learning a new song on the guitar sounds like a good idea, I hope it will go well

• Love
Reactions: kunikuzushi
C

calebzz1

Jan 6, 2024
I feel that way a bit, knowing that I'm getting up with visual impairment that no one can really figure out sucks...makes me feel alone and sucks that I can't enjoy 99% of my hobbies.

• Hugs
sserafim

sserafim

the darker the night, the brighter the stars
Sep 13, 2023
Things are generally getting worse for me because my mom is pressuring me to get a job, which I don't want. I don't want to have to work for a living or submit to modern day slavery. I want to stay free; I don't want to become a slave to the system. I want to NEET until I die. Unfortunately, my mom is giving me ultimatums that leave me no choice but to apply for that autism program. She checkmated me and I have to accept defeat or suffer a worse fate

Last edited:
kunikuzushi

kunikuzushi

sause
Jan 24, 2023
I am glad I could help, and thank you too for the kind words

Learning a new song on the guitar sounds like a good idea, I hope it will go well
No problem and thanks for the support. I'm trying. I hope your day/night is alright
I feel that way a bit, knowing that I'm getting up with visual impairment that no one can really figure out sucks...makes me feel alone and sucks that I can't enjoy 99% of my hobbies.
This is awful. I'm sorry you're going through this and I'm sure it does feel really lonely dealing with it. I hope you can feel free to vent about it here so you don't feel so alone
Things are generally getting worse for me because my mom is pressuring me to get a job, which I don't want. I don't want to have to work for a living or submit to modern day slavery. I want to stay free; I don't want to become a slave to the system. I want to NEET until I die. Unfortunately, my mom is giving me ultimatums that leave me no choice but to apply for that autism program. She checkmated me and I have to accept defeat or suffer a worse fate
This sounds so difficult. Working gave me so much trauma that I still have nightmares like 6 years later. I've been a NEET for about 6 years and it's also hell though when you do it this long. I'm just a failure living the same day over and over. But yeah I wish you could enjoy the NEET life for a while. Although I hope the autism program gives you some benefit if you have to do it. Sorry you're going through all this

Last edited:
T

TiredOfAllThis

Arcanist
Feb 5, 2024
It's not, but the last several months have been really crappy for me, with things changing from bad to worse with a few glimpses of hope.

• Hugs
F

Forever Sleep

Earned it we have...
May 4, 2022
Honestly, no. My childhood was worse than this. But, I do empathise with the feeling- how long am I going to have to put up with this? Will it get worse? There's plenty of potential for things to get worse! I suppose, the worst of it is- things are objectively ok-ish for me at the moment and I'm still not satisfied but have no desire to change anything either. But, my mood definitely fluctuates. Some days are way worse than others.

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

She wished that she never existed...
Sep 24, 2020
I know that in my case I feel more and more tired of suffering in this undesirable and cruel existence as time goes on, really does feel like I've suffered for such a long time, I'm so tired of feeling trapped here. And I know that this existence will get much more torturous in the future, such a thing happening is exactly what I fear, it's disturbing how there is no limit as to how much one can suffer as long as they exist here.
Existence itself really is the true problem, it's an abomination to exist, I don't wish for any days, rather all I wish for is to be eternally unaware, no matter what I'd always prefer to not exist.

R

rozeske

Maybe I am the problem
Dec 2, 2023
I've actually reached my worst, though it took me a while to admit to my self. I am now kinda stuck on not living and not dying. But every day I don't put myself out of my misery is a bonus suffering and mental agony.

tbroken

tbroken

Wizard
Feb 22, 2024
Biologically yes, because I grow older day by day, but no one can say I'm growing better or worst.
Anyway this kind of things are really difficult to handle, traumatized ppl see more things, normies just accept fate day by day and they try to build something out of their passions and beliefs. In my case i had CPTSD and my mind always search for deeper answers and it is like I'm never happy or satisfied.
I underestimated my CTPSD during life and now i pay the consequences, i just have to accept that I'll live(or die) with this thing in my head and my body forever.

M

mrelief82

Broken to 1000 pcs
Nov 23, 2023
Yes , everyday i am more finished and it's nothing i can do about it …. If it was a disease i would be dead . It's been overkill for 4 years .

• Hugs
F

Forveleth

I knew I forgot to do something when I was 15...
Mar 26, 2024
My mental health has been deteriorating slowly over 25 years so yes, kind of? But I really think the worst day of my life was when, as a teen, I decided to keep going and try at life instead of ctb. Could have avoided 25 years of suffering if I'd just done it then.

Eudaimonic

Eudaimonic

I want to fade away.
Aug 11, 2023
Not exactly. With each passing day, I become even more tired of life. But the suffering itself is largely a constant, though ofc it does fluctuate to an extent.

LunarLight

LunarLight

i'm a loser, a failure
Apr 3, 2024
Kinda. It only gets worse. Now I'm on the edge. I'm about to do it.

• Hugs
pthnrdnojvsc

pthnrdnojvsc

Extreme Pain is much worse than people know
Aug 12, 2019
Yes . Every day is worse.My ctb substances get older less reliable everyday. The reliability of my ctb method is all that matters

Last edited:
Arachno

Arachno

oh no :(
Apr 10, 2023
Sometimes I do feel like it's getting worse, but I don't really feel like every day is the worst one.

S

setmefreenow

Apr 7, 2024
My worst day started Oct of last year when I hit rock bottom. Since then, it has stayed constant. Everyday is the same.

• Hugs
ijustwishtodie

ijustwishtodie

death will be my ultimate bliss
Oct 29, 2023
Not really. Everyday just gives me the same amount of pain which is a lot. However, this is only for short term. As for long term, I feel like my days will be getting worse as I get forced to work and to take on more responsibilities. Hopefully I end up dying before then