Oct 9, 2023
To hard with survival instincts.

• Informative
Reactions: traumer and Oneness
S

SMmetalhead36

Ready to have my forever date with suicide
Oct 6, 2023
I'm not sure, but a few people that I know had close calls with drowning that had to be resuscitated said it was peaceful after they went out. They said their whole life flashed before them.

• Love
Reactions: die_young
Borgrot

Borgrot

Mar 21, 2023
Drowning's how I'm planning to go out these days, but I'm wary of any body of water that's too small. Easy to be rescued from, and I worry the panic will set in and I'd strike out back to shore.

The sea's where I'm planning to go. Just go out, swim until I can't swim anymore, and sink. Probably drunk too, make it all much more certain.

• Hugs
Reactions: SMmetalhead36
thinvy

thinvy

Woefully Yours, Luka
Aug 7, 2023
It's highly highly risky, and pretty likely that you'll survive. I mean, you could certainly do things to increase the chance of survival, but i wouldn't count on it.

I've survived drowning when attempting to rescue another drowning person (without training), and the primal fear of even being near moving water is so strong for me now that even if I wanted to CTB via drowning, I couldn't will myself to. I used to love swimming, no matter where it was, I was ready to jump in almost any water, but now it's hard to get in a pool. so yeah, if you fuck up, chances are that your body won't let you try again that way.

traumer

traumer

the thorn
Nov 18, 2023
i nearly drowned twice, one in the sea and one in my bathroom. i wasn't even aware of that before i passed out because it wasn't my intention to drown. i believe survival insticts will have a huge impact on this and it probably won't be peaceful because you will be trying hard to stop your breathing.

Reactions: die_young
CuriosityAndCat

CuriosityAndCat

Nothing is true. Everything is permitted.
Nov 2, 2023
Supposed to be a horrible experience. Violent and painful. Fuck no.