• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3b
    oei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

N

Nx7

Oct 28, 2023
The following is from one of the many articles about Aaron Carter's passing.

"It stated his death was caused by drowning and the effects of alprazolam, a generic form of Xanax and inhaling difluoroethane—an ingredient used in cans of compressed air."

[....]

"In the interview with The Sun, said he was never addicted to narcotics but to "huffing and dusting", in which canned air is inhaled to bring on an immediate sense of euphoria, as well as hallucinations and delusions, according to the American Addiction Centers. It can also cause seizures. Though the effects of such substances are very temporary, lasting a few minutes, it is possible to overdose on them. "Many solvents and aerosol sprays are highly concentrated, meaning they contain a large amount of chemicals with a lot of active ingredients," according to the National Institute on Drug Abuse. "Sniffing these products can cause the heart to stop within minutes. This condition, known as sudden sniffing death, can happen to otherwise healthy young people the first time they use an inhalant."
------------
Given this little amount of information, how likely it is to achieve CTB purposely following such steps ?

• Informative
Reactions: MeaningDork, heavyeyes, treetop.grazer and 2 others
SmollMushroom

SmollMushroom

send N pls
Sep 27, 2023
I guess xanax alone can be used to pass out in a body of water. I wouldn't trust inhaling can sprays... I feel like they are just too unreliable as a method to ctb and I've never heard anyone talk about them before in here. This is just in my experience tho, so I'm not sure.

Reactions: Nx7
S

Suspect_Device

Student
Jul 10, 2022
That sounds like a horrible and pathetic way to go out.

• Hmph!
Reactions: treetop.grazer
Intoxicated

Intoxicated

M
Nov 16, 2023
Interesting. "Difluoroethane (DFE) is an easily acquired and inexpensive volatile substance that can be inhaled recreationally."

So that guy could basically combine the famous method with inert gas and shallow-water blackout. Difluoroethane can replace oxygen in the lungs like nitrogen and cause fainting. This can be enough for peaceful drowning without doing hyperventilation and long breath holding.

Reactions: sad_rock, Nullm and Nx7
N

Nx7

Oct 28, 2023
I guess it's worth a try - intoxicated, thanks for the additional info

S

SoulMan56

Nov 15, 2023
I'm thinking of taking a holiday to Antigua(paradise on our known earth) some will know the esoteric meaning.... going on a cat trip on the rougher side. Having a back back with weights (no one will check there, trust me). Jumping off the boat off your nut. There is another location called devils bridge ( research ive been) where slaves would plunge to their deaths..

soontobedone

soontobedone

Leave blank
Feb 27, 2023
There is a slight risk of dying from inhalants, but it is more likely to just become addicted, unfortunately.