• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

S

Schweppes

Espresso Depresso
Apr 20, 2020
I've been there, believe me I have. I've attempted with bleach twice and it was horrible. I could barely talk due to the chemical burns and I had severe abdominal pain. This method is not reliable as you will probably vomit it up and be left with burns to your esophagus. It's a horrible way to go, but I get you I've been there. I'm now under close watch by my family and cannot do anything - it feels cruel to not be able to die and continue living in this horrific world. I wish you peace and whatever you decide, good luck

• Love
Reactions: x-Ace-x
O

Oh so tired

Student
Apr 17, 2020
Drank it a few hours ago. It was so painful and tasted absolutely disgusting. I threw up instantly. Now at the hospital and my throat and mouth is burned but other than that it did nothing

OP I really hope you're OK. You must have been feeling so desperate to go ahead with this. I seriously hope the damage isn't too awful and that you're not in a lot if pain.

L

Living sucks

Forced out of life before I wanted to leave
Mar 27, 2020
I'm surprised those users who blindly support people making badly-bungled SN attempts aren't acting similarly here – claiming that individual differences mean bleach isn't painful for some people, saying the effects of drinking bleach aren't intuitive to those without medical backgrounds, saying our warnings against bleach are in fact unfair personal criticisms of the OP, and finally thanking the OP for providing us with such a useful data point (!)

</sarcasm>
Even if you make a disclaimer at the bottom, it doesn't change the intent of the message. It's a way to continue poking at the users you were in disagreement with in other posts. It incites ridicule towards users who simply choose to not engage in any blaming, or rhetoric, but rather choose to offer blind support, which is within their rights on this forum. Sometimes blind support is all anyone can offer bcuz of the situation. (Ie stupidity) what is the point if every user calls out OP and makes them feel worse? Is that not the exact opposite intent of this forum? Even if it may be warranted? State the obvious, point out the facts so others don't repeat and leave the rest out. This is a very specific sarcastic reply calling out very specific behavior you deem unacceptable.
Reply how you wish to the OP and let others do the same. (And replying here, to this, sorta goes against what I just stated but I'm not replying to an OP I'm replying to an unnecessary inciteful sarcastic reply)
You have very knowledgeable replies at times but sometimes, not even being the OP it feels insulting or harsh.
OP asked for advice and didn't follow it, and is paying consequences, their choice, end of story.

• Love
Reactions: Gaius_Baltar, GoodPersonEffed, Lost_the_will2_live and 2 others
Jumper Geo

Jumper Geo

Life's a bitch and then you die.
Feb 23, 2020
I'm surprised those users who blindly support people making badly-bungled SN attempts aren't acting similarly here – claiming that individual differences mean bleach isn't painful for some people, saying the effects of drinking bleach aren't intuitive to those without medical backgrounds, saying our warnings against bleach are in fact unfair personal criticisms of the OP, and finally thanking the OP for providing us with such a useful data point (!)

</sarcasm>

Sorry I am not getting alerts I only noticed this when i saw someone else left a message. Fair play I understand your sarcasm, lol, a friend of mine drank bleach 10 years ago and he told me it was the worse mistake of his life, hes a painter and decorator and just when things are going well and he gets his life together he has to take time off because he can't work for crippling stomach pain he has severe stomach problems, asthma and liver problems this all started when his father died and it was on impulse he drank it and he's regretted it ever since. I feel really sorry for him but when he's in pain he has to stop working for 6/12 weeks at a time and has a rug sack full of pills . He has been suffering from manic depression after spending a lot of time at home and in hospital and has been on and off coke and crack to deal with his depression but I saw him at Christmas and he was clean and back working but such a nice fella, very religious now and out working with the homeless.

People who have taken SN don't seem to suffer pain and the ones that survived don't seem to have any lasting damage, I do my own research there was only one person I read about who said he was in agony and called for an ambulance but his cousin and friend ctb but that was a Chinese source and could have been edited to deter people from using that method as you know Chinese media is censored

I may not be a qualified doctor but I am a NEBOSH general and diploma professional started out as a computer geek, lol so I will research any method I consider thoroughly, before finding SS I watched the YouTube video's and I saw a few people ctb using Viper I was desperate to die so I searched and I found it and I quickly ordered it and then naturally I researched it and it was such a fucking awful painful death where you shit yourself, I cancelled it immediately my impulsive buy, lol but sadly this is the way Nigerian ctb it's sold widely in there markets.

I have empathy for people taking drastic measures to ctb and want the pain to end but if they choose a method that will fuck up there life even more I will say so and if they ask advice on a method that is not a sure thing when survival rates are high with pain and suffering I like to tell them but there were so many people warning against it.

I did reply to the wrong message lol I meant to reply to the one below but I felt so strongly against drinking bleach I clicked the wrong message.
I'm currently unable to buy anything dangerous because I'm under the careful watch of my family. So I'm a bit limited on resources. Is household bleach a reliable method? I know it will be painful but Im desperate.
Why are you controlled by your family if you dont mind asking?

Anyway thanks for calling me out you bastard, lol I did like your warnings of pets eating the contaminated sick are you NEBOSH, haha.

One more question for why does the pph say to mix, not 1000% sure of there latest measurement it was 2 grams but then they reduced it to 1 gram of Propranolol with SN when it takes Propranolol minimum of 30/60 minutes to start working but by then your unconscious and as your relying on the SN to catch the bus you will have the rapid heart beat just a thought. many sources say 2 hours.

Google search

How Long Does it Take for Propranolol to Work? It takes 30-60 minutes for the effects of propranolol to become noticeable. Most people who take propranolol to treat performance anxiety use the medication about one hour before any stress-inducing events.
Drug class: Beta blocker

The guides are an excellent source but please do your own research of how long it takes for any drug to start working, its your life and your in control

If your feeling suicidal call the Samaritans, :haha::haha::haha:

Cheers

Geo

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: autumnal, Lost_the_will2_live, x-Ace-x and 1 other person
Soul

Soul

gate gate paragate parasamgate bodhi svaha
Apr 12, 2019
I'm surprised those users who blindly support people making badly-bungled SN attempts aren't acting similarly here ...

@autumnal, once again I seem to be missing something. Would you mind "unpacking" your comment for me? Thanks

Reactions: GoodPersonEffed
selfhater

selfhater

Experienced
Mar 1, 2020
im glad i read the replies before i do it too...i hope u okay now

W

WithLove

Mar 18, 2022
What happens if I am inject it into a vein?