• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

xLosthopex

xLosthopex

Tell my dogs I love them
May 29, 2020
Does anyone have any resources to suggest that Domperidone is or is not a suitable AE to use with N? It's the AE I was planning on using as I do not have access to meto but I've been hearing very mixed messages

• Hugs
Reactions: Ἡγησίας
M

mikenoir

To cheer upon death: to see life as more beautiful
Nov 3, 2020
It is mentioned in Stan's guide. Is it a valid mention? I don't know. Also doesn't mention how much of that one you should take.

Reactions: xLosthopex
xLosthopex

xLosthopex

Tell my dogs I love them
May 29, 2020
It is mentioned in Stan's guide. Is it a valid mention? I don't know. Also doesn't mention how much of that one you should take.
Is that not for SN though?

M

mikenoir

Nov 3, 2020
Yeah. But it still has the same function. Not to make u vomit.
At the end of the day, meto is also for SN. I think maybe the PPH lists it as well for N.

xLosthopex

xLosthopex

Tell my dogs I love them
May 29, 2020
Yeah. But it still has the same function. Not to make u vomit.
At the end of the day, meto is also for SN.
Ok thank you!
I wonder if there is more chance vomiting with SN over N? Or vice versa? I wish there was more primary data available on N on this site...

M

mikenoir

Nov 3, 2020
You mean, if you take an AE, or without the AE?
If it's of any reassurance, both substances should be equally disgusting. There's no telling how you will react to it though. Data like that is not very achievable. I don't know. You might still vomit with the AE. Or not. Of course, It doesn't depend only on taste. With SN, you might vomit, but if you've got enough in your blood, you should be good to go. Both substances are toxins and the body will naturally try to get them out.

xLosthopex

xLosthopex

Tell my dogs I love them
May 29, 2020
You mean, if you take an AE, or without the AE?
If it's of any reassurance, both substances should be equally disgusting. There's no telling how you will react to it though. Data like that is not very achievable. I don't know. You might still vomit with the AE. Or not. Of course, It doesn't depend only on taste. With SN, you might vomit, but if you've got enough in your blood, you should be good to go. Both substances are toxins and the body will naturally try to get them out.
I meant both with the AE
Domperidone is ok. Sources: PPH p212 and Guide to a self chosen and humane death p28
Thank you!

• Hugs
Reactions: aeon
TheNorthernSilence

TheNorthernSilence

Arcanist
Nov 13, 2018
I think a former member @Berlin76 failed with N when using Domperidone. He eventually got euthanasia through a legal process.

• Wow
Reactions: xLosthopex
xLosthopex

xLosthopex

Tell my dogs I love them
May 29, 2020
I think a former member @Berlin76 failed with N when using Domperidone. He eventually got euthanasia through a legal process.
Do you have any more info on this? Do you know exactly why he failed?

aeon

aeon

XIII
Dec 6, 2020

It seems that it was pretty common for this member to have stomach issues with medication, at one point he even vomited with only 2 ml. It's just my opinion but his failures seem to have more to do with some underlying problems than Domperidone.

https://sanctioned-suicide.net/thre...inary-n-and-is-not-that-bad.34604/post-642929