Theforeverblind

Theforeverblind

(She/He/They) The void will claim us all
May 4, 2023
I was wondering if I could get enough fruit seeds to be able to ctb from cyanide is this a viable method and if it is what would be the best way to do it?

• Hugs
Reactions: LivideLamb, sserafim and EternalShore
EternalShore

EternalShore

Hardworking Lass who Dreams of Love~ 💕✨
Jun 9, 2023
no! rofl. We just talked about this in science class today when I was joking about actually doing it~ Teehee~
Unfortunately, even if you eat like 1,000 seeds in a row, it's still not going to do anything until you get way up there into the 10,000s! >_<

Reactions: sserafim and Theforeverblind
AshClouds

AshClouds

In time I started growing inward.
Apr 10, 2023
No, they don't contain nearly enough of the amount to be fatal. Getting your hands on KCN tablets is a more surefire way, though it is a challenge. There used to ways on tricking manufacturers to sell them to you, but after a few high profile suicides I'm sure they placed additional protocols.

Reactions: Theforeverblind and sserafim
sserafim

sserafim

brighter than the sun, that’s just me
Sep 13, 2023
I was wondering if I could get enough fruit seeds to be able to ctb from cyanide is this a viable method and if it is what would be the best way to do it?
I've also wondered this as well….I actually tried eating apple seeds and (sweet) almonds once just to complete this method 😂 I ate so many almonds that my stomach hurt

I heard that you could ctb with bitter almonds but they're very hard to get…

Reactions: Theforeverblind
P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
250mg of cyanide are lethal, a few grams lead to almost immediate death and there is no antidote. It's relatively painful and therefore considered not peaceful method but it's very effective. Forget about trying to do it with seeds they don't contain pure cyanide.

• Hugs
  • Informative
Reactions: アホペンギン, strawb12, EternalShore and 1 other person
Theforeverblind

Theforeverblind

(She/He/They) The void will claim us all
May 4, 2023
250mg of cyanide are lethal, a few grams lead to almost immediate death and there is no antidote. It's relatively painful and therefore considered not peaceful method but it's very effective. Forget about trying to do it with seeds they don't contain pure cyanide.
How could you get pure cyanide???

P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
There's a guide here. But be careful when you don't have any lab experience doing such experiments bc that is really dangerous also for other people.

Reactions: avoid, Theforeverblind and sserafim
sserafim

sserafim

Sep 13, 2023
There's a guide here. But be careful when you don't have any lab experience doing such experiments bc that is really dangerous also for other people.

Good thing that I have chemistry/lab experience! But sadly I have no money…I should've taken the equipment from lab lol

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: Praestat_Mori
AshClouds

AshClouds

In time I started growing inward.
Apr 10, 2023
I've also wondered this as well….I actually tried eating apple seeds and (sweet) almonds once just to complete this method 😂 I ate so many almonds that my stomach hurt

The LD-50 (the min amount needed for it to be lethal foe 50% of a given group) is 5mg/m^2 so it could be like 10mg - depending on the height and weight. In any case naturally occurring cyanide only occurs in micrograms. So it would probably a truckload of fruit seeds to get that amount

Reactions: sserafim
snowcloud9

snowcloud9

I’m Cold
Sep 9, 2023
Cyanide is painful. You can get sodium azide easily if US based though, which is poor man's cyanide.

HD72

HD72

Humpty Dumpty had a great fall
Sep 10, 2023
No, they don't contain nearly enough of the amount to be fatal. Getting your hands on KCN tablets is a more surefire way, though it is a challenge. There used to ways on tricking manufacturers to sell them to you, but after a few high profile suicides I'm sure they placed additional protocols.
What are KCN tablets

アホペンギン

アホペンギン

…
Jul 10, 2023
My favorite cyanide method is 1g of potassium cyanide in a glass of cold water but I don't know where I would get the potassium cyanide, I have searched online but I don't know if I can buy from those people.

Don't use seeds, that would take too long and its not pure cyanide.

sserafim

sserafim

Sep 13, 2023
What are KCN tablets
Potassium cyanide. Oops, someone beat me to it. Idk where you would get any though
My favorite cyanide method is 1g of potassium cyanide in a glass of cold water but I don't know where I would get the potassium cyanide, I have searched online but I don't know if I can buy from those people.

Yeah, the problem is where to even get any. The cyanides are really hard to find and I don't think anyone would even be selling them bc they're basically poisons…

What about HCN?

S

soleil

…
Apr 28, 2023

I was looking into this and there are bitter apricot kernels on Amazon but I'm doubting it would do anything besides make your stomach upset or throw up.