avoid_slow_death

avoid_slow_death

Ready to embrace the peaceful bliss of the void.
Feb 4, 2020
Perhaps. It's a pretty subjective thing to be honest. That said, I do have an opinion on this entire conversation overall, but, it definitely would be considered evil, cruel and likely would get a ton of hate so I am going to withhold it this time.

Sanva

Sanva

:/
Dec 10, 2021
people can discuss this all they want but there's still no point in trying to generalise what people look for in a partner & a lot of these threads are just men going "THIS is what women want"

Reactions: Élégie
avoid_slow_death

avoid_slow_death

Ready to embrace the peaceful bliss of the void.
Feb 4, 2020
people can discuss this all they want but there's still no point in trying to generalise what people look for in a partner & a lot of these threads are just men going "THIS is what women want"
I definitely don't fall into this category. People are incredibly varied in their thoughts, opinions and views. I think crass generalizations are simply someone either protecting and/or covering up their insecurities. And the more they argue "statistics" and "observations" they more insecure they likely are.

Reactions: Sanva
Grav

Grav

Wizard
Jul 26, 2020
Never really noticed shorter guys getting no love. On the other hand I've seen the mighty tall get the "lurch" name.

S

Someone123

Illuminated
Oct 19, 2021
At over seventeen feet tall I can say it's really not that great- it's almost impossible to find clothes that fit!

M

Mocon33

Dec 15, 2021
I just need a man to be a little bit taller than me but I'm only 5'2" so I think that is pretty reasonable.
I guess I qualify, I'm 5'4". If you are serious though you are one of the few, even short girls like a guy who is at least 5'8".