motel rooms

motel rooms

Survivor of incest. Gay. Please don't PM me.
Apr 13, 2021
Accurate depiction of our 5cm height difference. 😏
But you were on your knees when you took that pic. How quickly you forget, you ingrate! :aw::))

Last edited:
  • Yay!
Reactions: wait.what and Silenos
maakies

maakies

DOOK
Dec 7, 2021
I prefer people of a similar height 5'5 to 5'8. I don't like people above 5'10, though I have dated tall people.

I am in the minority of course. I will say my brother does very well with women and he's 5'6. He also has no degree or money. He's a real smooth talker.

motel rooms

motel rooms

Apr 13, 2021
some people are into dating people who look like them and i see that very prevalent in gay dating scene.

Yeah, there's a lot of that, but plenty of "masculine" gays are still only into "feminine"/"stereotypically gay" guys. I'm one of those horrible "masc-4-masc-only" people who get accused of being homophobic (yes, that really happens sometimes! lol) just because they don't enjoy fucking just anyone. :ahhha: I'm sorry, boys, I can't stick my dick in you if you don't turn me on. Unless you're willing to pay me. :haha:

Myself on the other hand I dont feel attracted to people with my attributes. Somehow it feels too close to home and borderline incestous.

There are 2 things I could never do - let someone fuck me & do a young guy who is no longer underage, but still looks like a high school kid; that creeps the shit outta me. I know it isn't illegal & it shouldn't be, but I find it very disturbing.

no you are not. I always find over confidence is a big turn off especially when the person is not all that attractive irl. I find some humility and insecurity as very attractive. Also little bit of playful cockiness (like in a teasing way) is also attractive if the person is really physically attractive.

Really vain hot guys are obnoxious, but gagging & punishing them is so much fun. No need for foreplay & worrying that you're hurting them either. :devil::)) Modest, respectful guys who are unaware of just how attractive they are are the hottest.

If someone isnt physically attractive and vain it is such a turn off. I notice alot of non attractive guys in my region of the world think they are the shit once they hit the gym and improve their looks little. It is nauseating

Nauseating? That shit is hilarious. :haha:

Snake of Eden

Snake of Eden

“Ye shall be as gods..🍎 🐍”
Jun 22, 2021
Really vain hot guys are obnoxious, but gagging & punishing them is so much fun. No need for foreplay & worrying that you're hurting them either. :devil::)) Modest, respectful guys who are unaware of just how attractive they are are the hottest.
I want to high 5 you IRL for doing that :pfff:
Nauseating? That shit is hilarious. :haha:
It is the worst type of human being when somebody are very rude because they think they are hot when they aint shit. And yes it is very sad and hilarious. Human monkeys 🙈

• Yay!
Reactions: motel rooms
eternalpeace

eternalpeace

Student
Dec 19, 2021
I know that really short guys are unfairly penalized for their height, but is it really that important for a man to be at least 6 ft tall? Is a guy really utterly & totally fucked if he's, say, 5'8 ft?
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Average_human_height_by_country
The average height for white men in the States is 178 cm (5'10 ft), 176.4 cm (5 ft 9+1​2​ in) for African Americans, 172.3 cm (5'8 ft) for Asians & 171.2 cm (5 ft 7+1​2​ in) for Latinos. Dutch men are the tallest in the world - 183.8 cm (6 ft 1​2​ in). Brazil - 170.7 cm (5'7 ft). Malaysia - 165.2 cm (5'5 ft). Something doesn't add up here :notsure:, somebody's being paranoid.

I'm 190 cm, quite tall. I can also still afford to be very superficial when it comes to other gay men's looks, but "masculinity", a nice face & a reasonably fit body are much more important than height to me. I've slept with plenty of quite short Latinos & Arabs & some Asians. From what I've observed over the years, handsome gay guys with average social skills do just fine even if they're pretty short. It isn't hard for average-looking normie gays of average height to get laid either.

I highly doubt that the average gay man cares significantly less about height than the average str8 woman. The obvious difference between us is that women are much more interested in long-term relationships (& having kids, ofc), so they care more about a man's socioeconomic status. I'm pretty sure they don't give a shit if a guy is 5'8 if they perceive him as someone attractive enough who's got his shit together. The average Latino man in the US is only 5 ft 7+1​2​ in. Why aren't most of them depressed af? How come some white & black women marry Latinos of average height?

Please try & remember I started this post by saying that I know really short guys are unfairly penalized for their height. Let the senseless bloodshed begin.

I'm not a short man, so I can't speak directly to this. As a 5' 7" woman who is not at all petite, I like being next to a taller, bigger guy so that I feel more traditionally "feminine". I hate that I think this way (I try to avoid stereotypes about femininity and masculinity, but somehow this bias seeped in). Having said that, I do find shorter men attractive, and have had long term relationships with people shorter than myself. (Then again, I am not obsessed with looks or social status as is the societal norm, so I might not be representative of the main stream on this point).

I have known many short (some even less than 5' 8") men who have achieved prominent positions in their careers, so I think being shorter than 6' is not nearly as prejudicial as being unattractive, fat, in a racial minority, or in any other category that tends to be marginalized (health problems, neurodivergence, gender identity that society doesn't accept, etc). I think height is something that Western Society emphasizes for men, but I don't think failing to have it is, in and of itself, as detrimental as falling short (pun fully intended) in other areas of expectation. I have no data to back this up. Just my opinion based on what I've observed.

Last edited:
O

OrcWitch

Warlock
Sep 3, 2021
I'm 6ft2 myself, and being female and that height is *really* hard to deal with. The one time I had a partner taller than me it was amazing as I finally got to feel 'small'. No one ever looks at a 6ft2 female-presenting person and sees vulnerability.
My girlfriend is very tall like you and has talked about the same issues. I try to make her feel like the little spoon.

Reactions: wait.what
motel rooms

motel rooms

Apr 13, 2021
I think it depends, not every woman wants the same thing in a man and vice versa for men.

Of course, but it's useful & possible to determine what most people who belong to a certain group do & why they do it. Social science is interesting.

It is the worst type of human being when somebody are very rude because they think they are hot when they aint shit. And yes it is very sad and hilarious. Human monkeys 🙈

A gay guy needs a sense of humor about hooking up. You never know what kind of moron you're gonna end up fucking. :haha:

• Yay!
Reactions: Snake of Eden
Chaestergram

Chaestergram

Free spirit
Nov 24, 2021
Definitely not ! There is faaaar more small womxn so someone 6ft is not necessarily what they look for but womxn like me who's already tall (5'8) yes definitely that's our ultimate goal but most of us will end up with shorter guys or same size as there is not much very tall guys but this won't change anything, for exemple my partner is wayyy smaller than me even tho I dreamed about being with someone two heads taller than me it doesn't change the fact that I love this man and still want to be with him regardless of his height

motel rooms

motel rooms

Apr 13, 2021
I will say my brother does very well with women and he's 5'6. He also has no degree or money. He's a real smooth talker.

Does he have an attractive face & a nice little bod as well?

tiredplant777

tiredplant777

Student
Jul 23, 2021
It's not important to me at all really. I am a woman who is 5"3 and I actually prefer guys who are around 5"7 as a height, but overall I don't have a huge preference as long as they aren't really tall. Actually when I was on dating apps and I always swiped left on guys who were over 6"1 because that is just too tall for me. I had a fling with a guy who was also my height, so 5"3, and man he was so hot and we had fun. I get taller women wanting to be with guys who are also tall, but like yeah I don't want a guy who is super tall because I'm short.

Reactions: motel rooms
chocolatebar

chocolatebar

Paragon
Jul 11, 2021
I can understand the plight of short people. I just don't think that men of average height are fucked just because they aren't 6 ft tall.
It's really hard to understand. I've seen many threads on reddit about people venting about their height. It usually works this way: a man who is really short compared to the men averages (let's consider 1,60m for example) posts about it and many people start showing some chaotic support, but then, other men start venting as well and guys slightly taller, around 1,61 to 1,63, start appearing in. The logic is that if 1,60m is short, then 1,63 is short too, but then it becomes the new comparison value and it goes up and up until the 1,70m short guys start spawning. The same happens, with more and more people joining, and the discussion becoming heated, until the small 1,80m guys join the venting, pushing the value up and up and, if the thread isn't closed or loses popularity, we can even find some 1,90 something people talking about how fragilized they feel when around taller people. I've never seen 2m "short" people venting in those threads, but I wouldn't be surprised if there are some around there

Reactions: demuic
S

summers

Visionary
Nov 4, 2020
I'm 5"2 ( 1.58m)
I do like taller guys, they make me feel safe and protected.
Ofcourse that's not always true.
But I've never felt attracted to a small guy.

I think it's some primal thing...
The short guy who carries a glock would do a much better job protecting you than the tall guy who doesn't.

death137

death137

miserable
Jun 25, 2020
Height is important but face is the most important trait. I'm disadvantaged on both and they are the main reason why I want to kill myself. Your life as a whole is affected by your looks. Humans are superficial by nature so I don't expect to be treated with love. I just want society as a whole to acknowledge the hell ppl who are unattractive are going through and provide us with the option to end our lives humanly. I mentioned unattractive ppl but I also believe anyone in hell or just doesn't want to live for whatever reason should be provided with that option.

There are very few ppl who doesn't care about your height or face or both. But the majority do so.

• Hugs
Reactions: Bct, demuic, chocolatebar and 1 other person
S

summers

Visionary
Nov 4, 2020
Height is important but face is the most important trait. I'm disadvantaged on both and they are the main reason why I want to kill myself. Your life as a whole is affected by your looks. Humans are superficial by nature so I don't expect to be treated with love. I just want society as a whole to acknowledge the hell ppl who are unattractive are going through and provide us with the option to end our lives humanly. I mentioned unattractive ppl but I also believe anyone in hell or just doesn't want to live for whatever reason should be provided with that option.

There are very few ppl who doesn't care about your height or face or both. But the majority do so.
Maybe you can't change your face or height, but having a nice body goes a long way too. Plenty of guys have unattractive faces, but their body will still attract attention.

death137

death137

miserable
Jun 25, 2020
Maybe you can't change your face or height, but having a nice body goes a long way too. Plenty of guys have unattractive faces, but their body will still attract attention.
It's very difficult for me to have a nice body. I mostly eat healthy and do fasting but I still have a disgusting body (I'm not obese though). While my brother and friends can eat whatever they want and not do fasting but still have normal or less body fat concentration. I've come to the conclusion that it's mainly due to genetics. Even if I managed to have a nice body I would still be an ugly and short clown. I can't escape my subhumanity except through death.

• Aww..
Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and Snake of Eden
Myforevercharlie

Myforevercharlie

Global Mod
Feb 13, 2020

Unfortunately you are right about that ..

In my case, people tell me I have a pretty face.... directly followed by, " but you should loose weight"

I stopped dating altogether, I deserve someone that cares about me for me. Not who they would like me to be.

But that's not always fun...

• Hugs
Reactions: Weeping Garbage Can and chocolatebar
S

summers

Visionary
Nov 4, 2020

In my case, people tell me I have a pretty face.... directly followed by, " but you should loose weight"

I stopped dating altogether, I deserve someone that cares about me for me. Not who they would like me to be.

That's incredibly rude and mean. I've never once said that to anyone. And just ignore them, unless your weight is causing health or mobility issues, the most important thing is you are happy with yourself.

• Love
Reactions: Myforevercharlie
GoldLeafIndigo

GoldLeafIndigo

It's Just The End Of Something
Jan 20, 2022
As a straight woman who works as a stripper and sugar baby with 0 interest in serious relationships/marriage, having kids etc., a man's height is irrelevant to me, their income/wealth & status is what attracts me. I'm tall anyway at 5'9-5'10"(6'6" in my work heels!:sunglasses:) so I'm well used to towering above men

Edit: I think it should go without saying that personality is still a major factor in whether you find someone attractive or not, at least it is for me
A big definitely on personality. I'm learning that if our values don't line up, it's not going to go well, so don't bother. And hygiene. Never forget hygiene. 😄

That's such a dick thing to say to you.

"Well, you should develop some social skills"....

Nanako

Nanako

Experienced
Dec 24, 2018
I'm very tall for a woman (180 cm) and I dated a guy who was 1.74m for a good while. He was very good looking however imo, so I won't pretend for a second that I'm devoid of my own superficial inclinations lol. We eventually broke up (for reasons unrelated to his height, I swear).

• Yay!
Reactions: GentleJerk
Cameron Diazepam

Cameron Diazepam

Dec 25, 2021
Not to derail but height is correlated with higher income.

The findings suggest that someone who is 6 feet tall earns, on average, nearly $166,000 more during a 30-year career than someone who is 5 feet 5 inches--even when controlling for gender, age and weight.

Cameron Diazepam

Cameron Diazepam

Dec 25, 2021
Hey, parents always say we're gonna be special, right? :haha:

• Yay!
Reactions: Dr Iron Arc
maakies

maakies

DOOK
Dec 7, 2021
Does he have an attractive face & a nice little bod as well?
Hah, yes. He's got a good fashion sense, and works out. Whenever anyone whines about how their height is preventing them from dating I automatically assume their personality or style sucks.

GentleJerk

GentleJerk

Carrot juice pimp.
Dec 14, 2021
My favorite comment in the sex fantasies megathread

6'5 woman giving me a hug :0

:ahhha:

Seems there's a bit of a trend, women often like men to be at least a bit taller than them, men often like women to be shorter than them.

Being somewhat tall means I've only dated people shorter than me. Which is fine, but nowadays wouldn't mind an absolute amazon ngl

Last edited:
Reactions: CryWolf
CryWolf

CryWolf

Oh the things I learned when sorrow walked with me
Feb 4, 2022
No, the "I only date guys 6' and up" is akin to men saying they only date women of a certain weight or cup size.
I'm 5' 10" and I think short guys are sexy.
Tall, particularly very tall men (not ALL) don't appeal to me, because they don't really HAVE to develop a personality or be exceptional in any other way to succeed in life and have women throwing their panties at them. As a tall woman, they tend to be overconfident/cocky that I MUST be attracted to them and dis the shorties I'm obviously with.
I'd rather be with a confident, exceptional shorter man who tries harder. I find it much more sexy, including society being somewhat judgemental towards tall girls and short guys.
Besides, we're the same height laying down 😉

• Hmph!
Reactions: Blondi and GoldLeafIndigo
Kristicide

Kristicide

I am a prisoner locked up behind xanax bars
Dec 16, 2021
Depends on the person who's looking. Some people want only tall dudes. Others aren't as picky. I've had a full range. + and - to everything