• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

MatrixPrisoner

MatrixPrisoner

Enlightened
Jul 8, 2023
Yes, I'm also struggling to find a job.

A month ago, I managed to get a job, but the downside was that it ruined my mental health (night shifts, excessive physical work, 11-12 hours a day for 4 days, toxic work environment, etc.). So I quit it a few weeks ago.

Currently, I'm looking for a new job, but unfortunately, living in the third world and in a small town, my opportunities are very limited, and honestly, I don't like anything.
All the jobs I find involve using the whole body and not the brain. I need a job that distracts my mind from negative thoughts, but all the jobs where you use your brain require a college education, which makes me feel more frustrated since I dropped out of college.

I've been thinking about finding a job in a city near my town, the same city where I studied for 1 year at college, but I don't think my family will let me be alone there again...
Could I possibly suggest taking free courses on AI and getting certification?

I really think this is the future and anyonewith these skills will be ahead of the game and likely to be able to work from anywhere in the world. Sending you love and hope you can find something that allows you to live a life worth living, because it sounds like you really want to live.

P

PanaxMan

Student
Apr 11, 2023
is anyone else struggling to find and keep a job? existing is already exhausting but the process of finding jobs makes it even more unbearable. i genuinely can't understand people without any mental problems like depression, anxiety etc. how can they just go through life without wanting to die? i can't even get through the day without contemplating suicide at least once or fantasizing about it.
We talked before but yep. Money would help

untothedepths

untothedepths

I am falling I am fading I have lost it all
Mar 20, 2023
It pains me to see people in the position to want to CTB because of money. It's not the fact that CTB over money is "wrong", it's more to the point that this whole system is so shitty that people can't even find a freaking job even though in some places all these businesses claim to be hiring. OP, hope you find a job soon. I don't know where you live or how it is but I wish you the best.

R

rozeske

Maybe I am the problem
Dec 2, 2023
It's part of why I want to die. I've been struggling for about 9 years now. I've now said enough is enough!