• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

ChildrensITV

ChildrensITV

Arcanist
Mar 14, 2023
...you still feel TERRIBLE? The day outside is beautiful, calming, sunny, but for me, there is still an air of sadness about it. I am a broken man because of past trauma, which extends into the current day. So, even on days when nothing immediately bad is about to happen (AFAIK), I am still living in an "aftermath", the anticlimax to when my life was more acceptable, the fear of when this temporary moment of somewhat calm is interrupted by the normal dogshit?

(Suffershade - Outside)

• Hugs
Reactions: AdamOndiAhman, FundamentalAspect, Saturn_ and 3 others
ForgottenAgain

ForgottenAgain

On the rollercoaster of sadness
Oct 17, 2023
Yes. When things go right or just when the day isn't so bad, I always have this feeling that I can't rest because bad things are coming. That if I relax or enjoy the moment, the bad that is coming will be even worse. Need to stay on my guard at all times.

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: FundamentalAspect, losing hope, Forever Sleep and 2 others
Malaria

Malaria

If I can't be my own, I'd feel better dead
Feb 24, 2024
I woke up with a massive headache this morning due to unbelievable stress and trauma, so yeah. Nothing bad is even happening, but I'm stressing out and wanting to hurt myself.

• Aww..
  • Hugs
Reactions: divinemistress36 and ForgottenAgain
divinemistress36

divinemistress36

Visionary
Jan 1, 2024
Always in fight or flight mode

Reactions: losing hope
H

Hotsackage

Paragon