• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

RM5998

RM5998

Sack of Meat
Sep 3, 2018
I would cuddle you like crazy IRL. I would do it until you asked me to stop it, and that would be the only thing that would make me stop. It would be so fucking annoying. You'd be all "Get off me!". Eely girl-tentacles encircling you, ew!

Squish! :hug:
You're making it sound like you're one of the Great Old Ones... Which isn't a problem, merely a worrying idea. I don't want to lose my sanity by knowing things I wasn't supposed to right now, my mind is already barely under control.

Last edited:
Pupuce

Pupuce

Nobody exists on purpose. Come ctb
Apr 19, 2019
Well yeah, but humans are basically brains in an exo-skeleton controlling a meat doll so anything related to phisical contact is weird. Still feels great with the right person imo

Krezo

Krezo

Hindu dindu sex lover
Jun 29, 2019
Cope hugs are the best thing a human can experience aside from sex

Reactions: azucaramargo and Kikoo Loool
TAW122

TAW122

Emissary of the right to die.
Aug 30, 2018
I'm sorry you feel this way and your experience is indeed valid, so I am not going to discount your experience as it's valid for you. However, my experiences with hugs, has been positive for me, so that might not be something that you'd like to hear though. On the physical side of things, sure that part is true, but for me, it's more than the physical aspect of hugging (especially with certain people, it holds a symbolic meaning for me (not romantic or sexual necessarily), like affection, healing, and what not).

Reactions: azucaramargo
seekingoblivion

seekingoblivion

Arcanist
Dec 11, 2018
I love hugging. I do it rarely and only halfway cause it seems to make some people uncomfortable but when I get a full one I love it.

azucaramargo

azucaramargo

Enlightened
Sep 16, 2018
Maybe...they still insta cure my anxiety attacks though.
TOTALLY! In L.A., where I lived from ages 6-14, everyone seemed to greet each other with hugs...even people you didn't really like. I don't know if that was just a middle-school girl thing, but I remember that as being the norm. Now, I'm a totally awkward hugger, and unaccustomed to the ritual, but yeah, they did me a world of good, too.
I've never had a hug in my life. I'll probably die without ever knowing what it's like and how it feels
Are you from Asia, by any chance?
You're making it sound like you're one of the Great Old Ones... Which isn't a problem, merely a worrying idea. I don't want to lose my sanity by knowing things I wasn't supposed to right now, my mind is already barely under control.
What's a Great Old One?

Last edited:
Black_Knight

Black_Knight

Jul 10, 2019
Virtual hugs don't cut it. I need that nonverbal behavior to affirm that what is being communicated is how I'm imagining it. A virtual hug could be an attempt at communicating anything, an irl hug gives me more information to go on.

Virtual hugs from people who I've hugged irl are great though because then I can recall memories of previous hugs in order to reliably interpret intent, so it's like it's almost actually happening in real time.

azucaramargo

azucaramargo

Enlightened
Sep 16, 2018
Nothing important, just a reference to Lovercraftian horror...
(sigh) I don't know what Lovecraftian humor is either. :( Not to worry, though; I'll Google it. (sigh again)