Inferdan

Inferdan

Meeting the first minor relapse after recovery
Nov 3, 2019
Hi everyone
I'm funkymonks
glad to have found this site
Welcome, Funkymonks :) I hope you find what you need here. Be sure to expect caring, understanding people, each unique in their own way, and know that you may speak your mind about whatever. Religion, politics, philosophy, all the way down to general things and jokes :p
Until we meet again. May you enjoy your stay :)

• Hugs
Reactions: deadgirlahsatan, kinzokukae, Deleted member 19276 and 4 others
F

Funkymonks

Jul 23, 2020
Welcome, Funkymonks :) I hope you find what you need here. Be sure to expect caring, understanding people, each unique in their own way, and know that you may speak your mind about whatever. Religion, politics, philosophy, all the way down to general things and jokes :p
Until we meet again. May you enjoy your stay :)
Thanks @Inferdan long time lurker here :smiling:

• Hugs
Reactions: deadgirlahsatan, kinzokukae, not-2-b-the-answer and 1 other person
Inferdan

Inferdan

Meeting the first minor relapse after recovery
Nov 3, 2019
Thanks @Inferdan long time lurker here :smiling:
Ah, so you know the gist of it, then :ahhha: well, I look forward to what you have to say :) see you in the forums!

• Hugs
Reactions: deadgirlahsatan, kinzokukae and not-2-b-the-answer
ravergirl

ravergirl

Death becomes her
Jul 22, 2020
Hello all,

I just found this site yesterday, and was excited to find a community that understands. I'm 22, live in the Western US. I have borderline personality disorder, and suicidal ideation has been a thing for me since childhood. I live my life as if nothing long-term matters. I spend money as quickly as I earn it, I do drugs, I don't think about safety in anything I do. I dream about suicide, about being murdered, about playing Russian Roulette.

I'm an exotic dancer, and I also love going to raves. I'm really only happy when I'm moving to music.
hi im misha, 21 year old female from Canada
im numb and dumb baby
nice to meet you all

Numb and dumb is sometimes the best way to be...

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: Wisdom3_1-9, Brick In The Wall, deadgirlahsatan and 5 others
J

Jeff_The_Cursed

Jul 21, 2020
Hello, Jeff here, not Jeffy or Jeffrey, as so many of my enemies think is cute or funny to call me.

I am 63 years old, and live in the central United States, and I've entertained thoughts of suicide on and off going back to when I was 20 years old.

I've lurked on this forum for awhile, but only joined a few days ago, it is interesting to read the observations of other people, and share some of my own from time to time.

• Hugs
Reactions: Meditation guide, deadgirlahsatan, all_pointless and 5 others
alanitis

alanitis

Enough with the optimism
Jul 9, 2020
My name's 'Blurryface' and I care what you think.
What I do? Wish we could turn back time, to the good old days..
When our momma sang us to sleep but now we're stressed out.

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: aligatorek, Meditation guide, deadgirlahsatan and 4 others
jessica22

jessica22

Jul 22, 2020
Just a girl struggling with life, I can't talk to anyone, friends, family. I seem 'normal' but I hide it all so well... I don't want to want to give up but I feel I'm very close.

• Hugs
Reactions: Brick In The Wall, deadgirlahsatan, not-2-b-the-answer and 4 others
sarahlouise

sarahlouise

Jul 24, 2020
Hi,
im Sarah, I'm 40 years old , I have suffered with my mental health since I was a child . I have BPD.
I've had around 12 failed attempts since Dec19 but according to the hospital I've been in 19 times , I can't remember some of it.
The only reason I'm still alive is because of the guilt of leaving my family but I can't go on like this any longer it's just not possible.
The mental health team stopped all my meds cold turkey because I've taken overdoses and the withdrawals have been horiffic, I've not had a good experience with them at all, they just dont care .

• Aww..
  • Hugs
Reactions: Meditation guide, Despairing, Brick In The Wall and 5 others
candyapple

candyapple

Jun 24, 2020
just realized I posted a whiny overdose method thread without ever introducing myself, so:

i'm Rose, i'm 20 years old. I'm American but I live abroad. diagnosed with major depressive disorder and anorexia nervosa :hug: anorexia is basically a very very very slow suicide attempt
besides that, i've actually "attempted" seven times. first attempt was when I was 10 years old, and once again I am back on my bullshit
i've been lurking for a long time and also have an account on suicideproject where I post all my melodramatic poetry. thx~

• Hugs
Reactions: BeautifulMosaics, Meditation guide, Iwanttooffmyself and 6 others
MrBlue

MrBlue

Arcanist
Jul 1, 2020
Hi,
Just a very lonely 22 year old loser that knows I will never be able to intergrate with other people. I've been lurking for over a year, but have'nt really posted anything until very recently. I'm glad to have found this site, it helps me a lot.

• Hugs
Reactions: BeautifulMosaics, Brick In The Wall, deadgirlahsatan and 4 others
Silenos

Silenos

Ṿ̸̄Ọ̶͂Ỉ̶͉D̴̞͝ ̴̲̐A̷̾͜W̷̪͒Ā̵̯I̵͍̅T̵̛͔S̷̗͛
Jul 25, 2020
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Hello there!

I'm Pimeä, a 30 year old guy from The Netherlandsh who's just done with everything. I'm depressed and I've got Avoidant personality disorder. I've been suicidal quite a few times in my life -with one attempt when I was 13 years old-, but since five years ago when I had my first burn-out it's pretty much been a constant.

In these past five years I've done a shit ton of therapy and really tried to fix my life. I actually thought I was done two years ago and ready to get back into the world. I found myself a lovely girlfriend, got a good job and moved to another city for it. But reality kept slapping me in the face, and little over a year after being done with therapy I had my second burn-out. I haven't worked since (and of course lost my job), and we had to move recently because we couldn't afford rent of the old place anymore.

In the recent days I've sunk to the same low point I was at five years ago, where I just want to stop breathing. I'm constantly blocking my emotions, which also leads to me being unable to even play any fucking game to distract myself from how awful I feel. I don't feel like I can really talk to anyone I know about how I feel, so I went looking for a place with like-minded people and ended up here.

• Hugs
Reactions: LivedTooLong, Brick In The Wall, Woodnote and 3 others
I

IrishViking22

Dec 28, 2019
23M here, from N.Ireland. Looking for a way out and stumbled on the site, good to find like minded people.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Meditation guide, Woodnote, deadgirlahsatan and 3 others
R

reareq

Jul 27, 2020
Hello! I'd prefer not disclosing too much information about myself, nevertheless I still wanted so say hi to you all. I'm in my 20s living in Europe. I'm interested in a lot of things. I have chronic depression, social anxiety and I'm on the spectrum, all of that sucks the life out of me, sometimes too much. I hope everyone of you can find some happy moments in life :)

• Hugs
Reactions: deadgirlahsatan, LetzteAusfahrt, Woodnote and 3 others
glitchgirl

glitchgirl

A glitch that was never meant to exist
May 29, 2020
Hello I'm Aimee. I'm a 21 year old who hasn't had much success in life. I was molested as a young child and I then developed conduct disorder behaviours. Ended up in a childrens home since my mum couldn't control my anger outbursts. been kicked out of numerous schools and placements. and I have many other mental issues such as BPD PTSD. I am mainly upset recently because I got kicked out of my house for threatening to kill my family, I was on the streets for a few nights and then OD. out of the hospital I was put in a hostel, which lead to my college placement being cancelled. I want to CTB because there is no cure for antisocial personality disorder, which has caused my life to be a living hell, i'd rather die knowing that my cat loves me than hurting him or a person. Because I lack this certain emotion humans need, my life is meaningless. I cannot be a mother because of my intrusive thoughts of smothering them might kick in. I can't live a normal life, thanks to that freaking pedophile.

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: Umbreon, Brink, Lastsauce and 11 others
Linda

Linda

Jul 30, 2020
Courtesy to other users of this site requires that I introduce myself, though after reading posts here for the last few hours, and replying to a few of them, I am conscious that I do not fit in well. I am neither depressed nor suicidal. I have been fairly successful in life and have no serious problems. But I am 67, I know that I am in declining health, and I do not wish to finish up in a situation where I have no control over my life. I have done most of what I want to do, and if my husband dies I will have little reason to remain. I have always considered life to be not all that special, and I have always been completely indifferent to the idea of dying. When I was 15 I decided that if I ever needed to end my life I would do so by taking a walk in a cold place in winter (hypothermia) and I have not changed my mind. I have spent much of my spare time in the outdoors, have greatly enjoyed it, and would be perfectly willing to die there. "I am just going outside and may be some time" are not bad as last words, and none the worse for having been used before. My intentions are not a secret. My husband knows.

A few hours ago a google search on something brought this site to my attention. I read some of the posts about hypothermia as a suicide method, wished to respond to provide some factual information, and signed up so I could do so. I have since read as much as I can here over the last 6 hours or so.

I was quite shocked at the amount of pain in so many of the posts here. I have lived in a different world. I knew that I had been fortunate in life. I didn't realize just how fortunate.

I am much older than most of the people who post here, and that does give me a different perspective on life. Of course I can also see things from the perspective of a young person, since I have been there. If anyone would like my perspective on anything, just ask. I am not an expert on any subject related to this site, and I know that I am not always right. But I am not stupid either, and I may be able to help. And I promise I won't lie to anyone. I don't do "bullshit", and I will give you a straight answer.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Lastsauce, aligatorek, wait.what and 16 others
rundschlinge78

rundschlinge78

Jul 30, 2020
Hi, so by way of introduction:

I have always wanted to die by my own hand.
Sometimes sooner than later.
We all die sometime - I don't need to wait around.
I have no problem about being dead. It will be nothing: nothing to regret, nothing to miss, no pain.

At the moment, I have a good life, a good job, no real money issues. Yes, I take meds for depression, but am not suicidal out of frustration or unhappiness. I just wish the decision to die would be as acceptable as choosing to eat out at a restaurant.
I have no intention of suffering long from any illness, injury or old age.

I take great comfort from the concept of being in control of my own dying.
I am also fascinated by what it will feel like to die.
I don't know yet when I will do it.
Until I do, I am grateful for sharing here...

• Hugs
Reactions: aligatorek, deadgirlahsatan, Mila and 7 others
Mila

Mila

Jul 18, 2020
Hi and thanks for the welcoming. Hard for me to talk about myself... All I can say is I have nothing, I have no one (except for my pets), no job due to covid, no one to talk to, soon homeless; I am tired of struggling every minute of my life for the last 15 years, and all I want is to CTB. I have been reading posts, options, comments since I joined, and I just want to find the fastest way to do it. That's all I want...

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: Lastsauce, Disco Biscuit, deadgirlahsatan and 11 others
DeathBy1000Cuts

DeathBy1000Cuts

Aug 2, 2020
Hello, I'm "Death By 1000 Cuts" a miserable, suicidal fellow, M/31. I'd love to exchange my thoughts with you.

• Hugs
Reactions: land.of.the.lost, deadgirlahsatan, not-2-b-the-answer and 1 other person
LetzteAusfahrt

LetzteAusfahrt

Swiss gay, will definitely ctb on October 10th
Jun 27, 2020
Hello, I'm "Death By 1000 Cuts" a miserable, suicidal fellow, M/31. I'd love to exchange my thoughts with you.
Hi DeathBy1000Cuts

Welcome to the Forum.
Your presentation suggests interesting ideas for exchange. :wink:

I'm looking forward to your PM

Reactions: deadgirlahsatan and DeathBy1000Cuts
Mila

Mila

Jul 18, 2020
Hi DeathBy1000Cuts.

Welcome to the forum.

Reactions: deadgirlahsatan, Linda, not-2-b-the-answer and 1 other person
Belit667

Belit667

Experienced
Aug 2, 2020
Hello everyone, looks kind of scary that the guy who registered just half an hour ago , with 5 posts is already banned.
I expected a nicer atmosphere. Never mind. I'm here to talk about aspects of suicie, I'm planning mine next year.

• Hugs
Reactions: deadgirlahsatan and not-2-b-the-answer
Mila

Mila

Jul 18, 2020
Hi Belit667 and welcome to the forum.

• Hugs
Reactions: deadgirlahsatan, not-2-b-the-answer and Belit667
Lorntroubles

Lorntroubles

Photography by Haris Nukem.
Jan 19, 2020
Hello everyone, looks kind of scary that the guy who registered just half an hour ago , with 5 posts is already banned.
I expected a nicer atmosphere. Never mind. I'm here to talk about aspects of suicie, I'm planning mine next year.
Don't be scared. Just be mindful :) That user was inappropriate, too.

• Wow
Reactions: deadgirlahsatan, Belit667, Mila and 1 other person
Linda

Linda

Jul 30, 2020
Hi Belit667, and welcome. The atmosphere here IS nice. The guy you refer to is not typical. As soon as I saw his post it set off alarm bells in my head: it just didn't "feel" right.

Reactions: deadgirlahsatan, not-2-b-the-answer and Belit667
LetzteAusfahrt

LetzteAusfahrt

Jun 27, 2020
Hello Belit667
don't worry, the guy was the absolute exception that validates the rule.

You can expect a very pleasant atmosphere with friendly and understanding users.
Welcome to the Forum

Reactions: deadgirlahsatan, not-2-b-the-answer, Mila and 1 other person
Belit667

Belit667

Experienced
Aug 2, 2020
Thanks a lot for a warm welcome! :)

• Hugs
Reactions: deadgirlahsatan, nerve, not-2-b-the-answer and 2 others
RunsOnLentils

RunsOnLentils

Aug 5, 2020
Hi there! My name's RunsOnLentils, I'm 22 and don't really want to disclose where I live. I haven't been diagnosed, but I think I suffer from depression and some sort of anxiety disorder. I've been suicidal for about a year now. The things I like doing, when not feeling anxious, are fantasizing about shit that will probably never happen. I enjoy learning about philosophy, specifically ethics. I'd love to discuss different ideas with every single one of you and also support everyone to hopefully make you feel a bit better.

P.S.
I know I didn't write much, but this this little message took me about 3 hours, haha, thanks, anxiety.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: overcomingfear, inactive, Lostandlooking and 8 others
LetzteAusfahrt

LetzteAusfahrt

Jun 27, 2020
Hi there! My name's RunsOnLentils, I'm 22 and don't really want to disclose where I live. I haven't been diagnosed, but I think I suffer from depression and some sort of anxiety disorder. I've been suicidal for about a year now. The things I like doing, when not feeling anxious, are fantasizing about shit that will probably never happen. I enjoy learning about philosophy, specifically ethics. I'd love to discuss different ideas with every single one of you and also support everyone to hopefully make you feel a bit better.

P.S.
I know I didn't write much, but this this little message took me about 3 hours, haha, thanks, anxiety.
Hi
Then I thank you from the bottom of my heart for taking this time for us. You will surely be able to have interesting conversations here and quickly realize that the fear here will soon no longer have any influence on you.

You can always write to me via PM if you want to know something

• Love
Reactions: deadgirlahsatan, not-2-b-the-answer, Mila and 1 other person