• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

To match the colors

To match the colors

To have control is to be free.
Sep 19, 2018
hello everyone, been lurking for a while but now im actually signing up cvause i need to gather unbiased info on therapy and how to aproach it correctly.
ive never had the balls to try to commit suicide(i dont know if i ever will) but i sure as hell have had times in which my depression just makes me want to dissapear.

Desperate_Soul

Desperate_Soul

I'll See You Guys On The Other Side Of The Rainbow
Aug 26, 2018
Yay, more lurkers creating accounts and coming out from their hiding places! Lovely introductions in a nutshell! Glad to have you all here and hoping to see all of you around the forum more! I hope you feel welcomed and receive all the support and information you need here. :)

Caustic Cardinals

Caustic Cardinals

Enlightened
Sep 1, 2018
Yay, more lurkers creating accounts and coming out from their hiding places! Lovely introductions in a nutshell! Glad to have you all here and hoping to see all of you around the forum more! I hope you feel welcomed and receive all the support and information you need here. :)
Sorry I thought it said gag when you glad but I don't undo likes

Caustic Cardinals

Caustic Cardinals

Enlightened
Sep 1, 2018
Hello all.
I've been lurking for the past few hours after a search of the internet for accidental suicide, until I stumbled across this site and got lost within.
I'm a 25m from Australia that's tired of repeating the same day and feelings. My life growing up was meh, personal things I wish not to share.
Mostly in my spare time I just sit at my desk playing some mmorpg, stare at the walls and I recently got back into writing. (short vents/poetry)
Your username is Jim what the fuck

T

Taylored

I've figured it out
Sep 20, 2018
Hi my name is Taylor and I've dealt with depression and severe anxiety for years now. I own Cats and a Dog they keep me around I also read books and have an interest in technology.

B

Ben

Warlock
Sep 12, 2018
hello everyone, been lurking for a while but now im actually signing up cvause i need to gather unbiased info on therapy and how to aproach it correctly.
ive never had the balls to try to commit suicide(i dont know if i ever will) but i sure as hell have had times in which my depression just makes me want to dissapear.

You've come to the right place friend :)

B

Ben

Warlock
Sep 12, 2018
Hello all.
I've been lurking for the past few hours after a search of the internet for accidental suicide, until I stumbled across this site and got lost within.
I'm a 25m from Australia that's tired of repeating the same day and feelings. My life growing up was meh, personal things I wish not to share.
Mostly in my spare time I just sit at my desk playing some mmorpg, stare at the walls and I recently got back into writing. (short vents/poetry)

Hey Jim! I write poetry too! Raps, that is haha

B

Ben

Warlock
Sep 12, 2018
Hi. I've been a lurking member for a little while but I thought I might as well finally introduce myself.

I'm 26-years-old, female, from the UK. I have clinical anxiety, depression, psychosis and bulimia nervosa. Every day is a living hell.

I used to have a passion for languages, which led me to study Japanese, Mandarin Chinese, Turkish, Norwegian and more. I have worked as an interpreter in the past but now I am unemployed because I am a total disaster of a mess. I have played video games since I was old enough to hold a console controller and play games of all genres, but I can't even enjoy gaming anymore the way I used to. It's pretty hard to feel excited about anything. My boyfriend and my mum are keeping me here at the moment but I guess I just wanted a place where I can say what I want in regards to my suicidal thoughts and desires without fear of judgement, so I signed up.

Sorry if this was rambly. But I am a rambler.

So yeah, that's me. Hello everyone.

Thanks for sharing, nice to meet you!

Psychospazz91

Psychospazz91

Sep 21, 2018
My names Cassie, I'm 27, from Missouri. I don't hate my life, Ive met a lot of amazing people. But I always self destruct and find new and inventive ways of Fucking things up for myself and those I care about.

Last edited:
Desperate_Soul

Desperate_Soul

Aug 26, 2018
My names Cassie, I'm 27, from Missouri. I don't hate my life, Ive met a lot of amazing people. But I always self destruct and find new and inventive ways of Fucking things up for myself and those I care about.

I might be late to the welcoming party, but hey, better late than never! Welcome to the forum, Psychospazz! It seems you've made yourself comfortable around here already with all those lovely posts of yours! Very nice! I hope you find everything you need here whether that's support, a place to vent, someone to talk to, or simply a place to be yourself and feel accepted. Thank you for the introduction. :)

Psychospazz91

Psychospazz91

Sep 21, 2018
I might be late to the welcoming party, but hey, better late than never! Welcome to the forum, Psychospazz! It seems you've made yourself comfortable around here already with all those lovely posts of yours! Very nice! I hope you find everything you need here whether that's support, a place to vent, someone to talk to, or simply a place to be yourself and feel accepted. Thank you for the introduction. :)
Thank you, I'm not really sure what I hope to gain from being here myself, but I'm enjoying figuring it out.

E

EWFTW11

Sep 16, 2018
Hello.

I'm not too... special, I guess.
I need to redact my name, but I... I screwed up. Can't talk about my screw-up without giving away my identity, though, but I feel like I made a lot of bad decisions that built up to this moment.

I live in Indonesia. I'm a gamer who really likes cars, despite being into Japanese RPGs lately. I believe that I'll find what I'll need here, so... nice to meet you all.

Desperate_Soul

Desperate_Soul

Aug 26, 2018
Hello.

I'm not too... special, I guess.
I need to redact my name, but I... I screwed up. Can't talk about my screw-up without giving away my identity, though, but I feel like I made a lot of bad decisions that built up to this moment.

I live in Indonesia. I'm a gamer who really likes cars, despite being into Japanese RPGs lately. I believe that I'll find what I'll need here, so... nice to meet you all.

Welcome to the forum! :)
I hope you do find what you need here! This forum has got it all!

Cee

Cee

cute girl
Sep 22, 2018
hello :)
I'm Cee, im 18. I have 5 cats, 5 fish, and 1 hamster who are my only reasons for living atm. Trying to decide between life and death is certainly one of the most difficult decisions a person can make, and its one ive been working on for quite some time now. Feel free to message me, im super lonely lmao, we can talk abt whatever :))

Desperate_Soul

Desperate_Soul

Aug 26, 2018
hello :)
I'm Cee, im 18. I have 5 cats, 5 fish, and 1 hamster who are my only reasons for living atm. Trying to decide between life and death is certainly one of the most difficult decisions a person can make, and its one ive been working on for quite some time now. Feel free to message me, im super lonely lmao, we can talk abt whatever :))

Welcome to the forum, Cee! 5 fishies! I've always wanted pet fishes, but they always ended up dying after a couple days. They're so beautiful, but it's best if I'm not the one taking care of them. What kind of cats do you have? I hope you find comfort and support on this forum, we're pro-choice so we deal with both life and death. I hope to see your name more often around this forum, we don't bite... too hard. :)