diesetristesse

diesetristesse

May 10, 2019
Ich habe genau das Gleiche wie du und suche nach einer geeigneten Methode, meinem Leben ein Ende zu setzen. Ich glaube es bleiben nur Schlaftabletten oder das Erhaengen fuer mich. Wenn dir noch etwas Gutes einfaellt, lass von dir hoeren. - Marie

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and Circles
W

want to die 25

May 8, 2019
Ich habe genau das Gleiche wie du und suche nach einer geeigneten Methode, meinem Leben ein Ende zu setzen. Ich glaube es bleiben nur Schlaftabletten oder das Erhaengen fuer mich. Wenn dir noch etwas Gutes einfaellt, lass von dir hoeren. - Marie

Das tut mir leid. Schlaftabletten mit denen man sich umbringen kann sind in Deutschland fast unmöglich zu bekommen. Wie es bei dir da aussieht weiß ich nicht.
Außer du hast schon ein sehr geschwächtes Herz.
Ich werde es mit Helium versuchen.
In Deutschland ist das sehr leicht auch rein zu bekommen. Das soll recht schmerzlos und schnell gehen.
Habe es noch nie versucht. Aber dazu braucht man ein bißchen mehr Geld.
Ansonsten kannst du mich gerne in Discord anschreiben.
Naemi#4731

Last edited:
Reactions: Circles
H

Hermione

Apr 28, 2019
Hello, I'm Emily. I'm terminally ill, in loads of chronic pain and ready to ctb as quickly and peacefully as possible. My poor family has been through so much with my illness, I want it to end for all of us.
So sorry Emily

• Hugs
Reactions: Circles and Jolene40
AloneInTheSky

AloneInTheSky

May 13, 2019
I'm super awkward, so that's a start. I've been suicidal for years now and I've attempted 3 times, not including one half-attempt but they were all relatively harmless in that I just used pain/sleeping pills, which is an awful very painful way to go and I would not recommend to anyone.
I'm 18 and my life's kinda gone to shit due to my parents being their gaslighting abusive selves and me being an utter doormat around them. Oh, plus I've got that good medical bills debt so that's fun.

Yay

Reactions: Circles, Halo13 and Alchemist
SheJumped

SheJumped

Student
May 14, 2019
Hello everyone,
I've battled with depresson majority of my chilhood and well into my adulthood. I remain alive for my child however but counting down a time where I believe she would understand my decision to end my life.

Reactions: LivedTooLong, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Circles and 2 others
slickOne

slickOne

I'm 'bout to swallow every dream
Apr 6, 2019
Hi everyone,
I'm currently 21 years old and have been struggling with depression for the past 6 years of my life. I've had a couple of times where I considered doing it but always ended up talking myself out of it. This time shall be the last and final one but I haven't figured out how to yet.

I'm from Germany and I used to enjoy reading and writing.

Reactions: Circles, Dartz, Alchemist and 1 other person
ShyRaccoon

ShyRaccoon

May 14, 2019
Hi there everyone,

First of all, I'd like to mention that English is not my native language, so pardon me if there's any grammar error. As I mentioned on my register petition, I'm glad that I've found a place where talking about this topic doesn't lead you to the average answers that people use to say... We all know about that. I'm an EMT student from Europe, so I'll try to use my knowledge about it on discussions where it's needed. I've been suffering from major clinical depression for 2 years from now. I've been struggling with the CTB concept for more than a year, and that idea is hanging around my head more and more often as days pass by. I've already tried it and failed it twice, both by using benzos, alcohol and some other drugs. I hope I can spend this process along with all of you.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: Deleted member 4993, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Ἡγησίας and 4 others
LastFlowers

LastFlowers

the haru that can read
Apr 27, 2019
Hello,
The long story short is: my face is a mess and my life followed suit. Things don't seem to be resolvable and too much time has been lost. Wasted.
I want a method that will destroy my corpse enough that it will prevent an open casket. I also want it to be as quick as humanly possible. I don't like anything where I will feel the inability to breathe. I'm barely breathing in life as it is.

• Hugs
Reactions: Deleted member 4993, LivedTooLong, Circles and 1 other person
R

Rold

May 14, 2019
Hello,
since I was a child I have a social phobia and I have never had a girlfriend. I have been fighting depression for at least 10 years. I tried suicide twice a long time ago, as well as tried many therapists without success. I'm in college, but I feel like I can not finish it. I was working until February, but I recompose myself and blame myself for it, because now I have no money. Now I think about hanging myself to kill the pain and my life.

• Hugs
Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Circles, lululoo and 1 other person
Lush_nova

Lush_nova

Self Destruct Activated
May 16, 2019
New to here, stopping into say hello. Life's a mess, past few months been on a downhill spiral. Had enough, I taint and ruin everything I touch. I'm done with it all, tried jumping off a large bridge in April, but I was a little too drunk and my walk to it was hampered, and a member of public called police who picked me up and threw me in a safe unit for the night. Few nights ago full breakdown, tried cutting my own wrists but my husband discovered me too soon, broke down bathroom door and restrained me until the police arrived.
Take 3 I need to plan better, take 3, private, alone, solitude no risk of failure then.

• Hugs
Reactions: Circles, slickOne, lululoo and 1 other person
S

soda_pressed

Experienced
Apr 8, 2019
Hi everyone, 21 y/o struggling with depression for the last 8 years.

I like netflix, booze and weed

Reactions: conveniently_dead, Circles, Dartz and 3 others
Jamoca

Jamoca

May 16, 2019
Hello, well I'm finally officially here been lurking for 2 years after my husband ctb, he beat me to it he had no idea I already had plans so it created a mess for me
There's many things that got me here but mainly my health and now the policies have changed so I won't be able to get the medications to at least function on a daily basis and have to have people come in and care for me
So I'm back to planning mode luckily after husband ctb I made a will and living will with power of attorney sp I know if things go wrong they won't keep me hanging on due to my health problems
So here I am and I'm lonely and free to chat whenever if anyone needs, I'm 34 btw

• Aww..
  • Hugs
Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Circles, Seaghost and 1 other person
lululoo

lululoo

Mage
Dec 15, 2018
Hello, well I'm finally officially here been lurking for 2 years after my husband ctb, he beat me to it he had no idea I already had plans so it created a mess for me
There's many things that got me here but mainly my health and now the policies have changed so I won't be able to get the medications to at least function on a daily basis and have to have people come in and care for me
So I'm back to planning mode luckily after husband ctb I made a will and living will with power of attorney sp I know if things go wrong they won't keep me hanging on due to my health problems
So here I am and I'm lonely and free to chat whenever if anyone needs, I'm 34 btw
Welcome. I love your avatar. Many here have health problems, you are not alone!

Reactions: Circles
K

Kuris

May 17, 2019
Hello, I'm 24 years old/ soon to be 25. I have made myself a promise to keep myself alive till my grandmothers die. That just doesn't seem to be feasible anymore since I'm constantly thinking about CTB and it might take years for them to die. I have been bullied though my childhood and that's where my self esteem wen't, so I'm just a miserable nobody that always thinks about others and never himself. I have a clear plan to CTB but I fear for my friend who has a firm to himself would CTB.
What I fear is that if I CTB and he does that later, or other way around/and that there would be hate between the families and both blame each other for what happened even though it's no ones fault.

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and Circles
X

Xena

Student
May 15, 2019
Hello
Thank you for having me
I have nothing to live for, and only regret at how Ive lived my life to live with
I am ready, just need courage

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Circles and Alchemist
Voidwalker

Voidwalker

Be one with the Void
May 18, 2019
Hello guys! I'm a long time lurker, but I just recently signed up for my account as of today. I'm passively suicidal, but as I grow older, the urge to end it all becomes much stronger. From a relative standpoint, I guess my life hasn't been too bad, but existentially, I just can't take it. I'm one of those people who managed to grow up and still have their imagination intact, so I'm stuck in whatever pleasant imaginary-scape that my mind would rather be in throughout the day. The closest I've ever gotten to CTB would be during a few years ago when I attempted to get "N" from the person that you all know as "A". I had the money, I was ready to go through with it, and I stopped. Why? Not because I'm afraid of actually CTB, but because I don't want to run the risk of having anything stopped by authorities. What a silly concern right? You manage to find the holy grail of all buses, and you miss it because of something that may or may not even happen. Ever since then, I've just been going through life, hating each day I wake up and trying to fake a smile for everyone.

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, BlueMeanie88, Ἡγησίας and 3 others
Lifetimepunishment

Lifetimepunishment

Feb 18, 2019
So my story isn't remotely unique. I am just one of those desperate people scattering around the world who feel like being doomed to kill myself. Growing up in a small town with a pretty fucked up family. Never savor what is like the normal relationship between father and son. Fast forward to now,i am about to graduate college with a useless degree in a few days ,but I am feeling extremely anxious and nervous. I totally have no fucking idea about what to do with my rest of life. My depression has fucked up my whole four years college and my resume is horribly empty. I am feeling so inferior to any other peer ,i can't land any job and am running out of my savings. As of late for two months or so ,i have stayed up all night to the point where my heart is aching at times. Every night I prayed for not waking up to another day ,but apparently I am not the lucky guy when it comes to dying. Upon lurking in here for an extended period of time ,I've already realized that N is the mostly perfect way to commit suicide which in no way could be access in here. And I can't take any dramatic methods ,so what's left to me is pretty limited. I guess I need to figure out hanging and overdose sooner than later.

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: Circles and Escaper Boy
Bebophunny

Bebophunny

The only thing I'll miss is whiskey.
May 20, 2019
Hey..27 years old, just in time to join the club haha. Finally came to a point in life where things are actually lining up pretty well in order for me ctb soon. Looking for advice, inspiration, your own stories.

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Circles, GreyMagic and 3 others
V

Voy

May 22, 2019
Hello,
The world is collapsing because of everything
But ultimately, human
Living in 3rd world country, no financial or social help
Good at nothing, anhedonia, don't want to wake up and eat and shit everyday
Fearing the long pain and suffering, want end fast
-

I'll start by reading all the suicide resource while making a summary about it and then make a plan to ctb. Hanging seem to be most accessible atm. Lack of life skills and my position in life make it hard to prepare for any kind of suicide. If I don't make and execute the plan in time I have to resort into changing how my mind work, which is hard.

P.S. Actually has a good 20 years life, especially the first 15.
P.P.S. I Love You All <3

Reactions: Ἡγησίας, Circles, lululoo and 1 other person
Alchemist

Alchemist

Warlock
Apr 3, 2019
Hello,
The world is collapsing because of everything
But ultimately, human
Living in 3rd world country, no financial or social help
Good at nothing, anhedonia, don't want to wake up and eat and shit everyday
Fearing the long pain and suffering, want end fast
-

I'll start by reading all the suicide resource while making a summary about it and then make a plan to ctb. Hanging seem to be most accessible atm. Lack of life skills and my position in life make it hard to prepare for any kind of suicide. If I don't make and execute the plan in time I have to resort into changing how my mind work, which is hard.

P.S. Actually has a good 20 years life, especially the first 15.
P.P.S. I Love You All <3
Welcome. I hope you find anything you need in here.

Reactions: lululoo and Seaghost
P

Princessangel

May 14, 2019
Hey I'm 22 living in London, been depressed for over a year since losing my grandad and my home, I'm at university but failing and yeah hey

Reactions: Circles, lululoo, Dartz and 1 other person
B

BlueRhinestones

Apr 17, 2019
Hi everyone, 19, been dealing with depression since 2016.

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Circles, lululoo and 3 others
J

justlol1

May 24, 2019
Im justlol1, im looking for friends, ctb methods and whatever else tnis forum brings.

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Circles, lululoo and 1 other person
Dartz

Dartz

Give Me The Dirt
Jun 29, 2018
What up, I'm Dartz, been here almost a full year, apparently I'm bad at dying, 22 from the UK. Hope you all have a good day even if I know its against the odds. :)

Reactions: 262653, Loli, marcusuk63 and 3 others
S

Swoods

Apr 21, 2019
Hello all, 53yo male in myrtle beach here. Several attempts in the past, just trying to find a peaceful way out of this world, and find the info on this site very informative. Thinking about the eb/nitrogen method or SN.

Reactions: andy69, Random, Circles and 2 others
Broken Chimera

Broken Chimera

The abyss also gazes into you
May 27, 2019
Hello everyone. I'm a long time lurker, first time poster. I've been dealing with depression since I was a child. I've had too many problems to count and it's been eating away at me for the last 2 years. Looking to talk to others who at least understand what it's like.

Reactions: BlueMeanie88, Random, Circles and 2 others
crimea_river

crimea_river

Experienced
May 27, 2019
Hello, I've been viewing the forum for sometime and hope I can contribute something(s) and learn many more.

Primarily, I'm an M.E sufferer, had the condition for well over a deacde and I'm in steady decline, I've also 'encountered' an array of mental health issues, probably since I was a child I suppose, I'm in my late 40's now.

Saying I was glad to be here wouldn't be appropriate, but I'm really glad I've found this place.

Reactions: Random, Circles, lululoo and 2 others
Zhuk0v

Zhuk0v

Apr 6, 2019
New to the website but i was a big lurker during the reddit times
Hope to end it all before the year's over and soon ill start the preparations to make things easier for my family
I'd like to spend time with this community before i leave as i have no one else

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, AtomicNewt, Random and 3 others
lululoo

lululoo

Mage
Dec 15, 2018
Hello, I've been viewing the forum for sometime and hope I can contribute something(s) and learn many more.

Primarily, I'm an M.E sufferer, had the condition for well over a deacde and I'm in steady decline, I've also 'encountered' an array of mental health issues, probably since I was a child I suppose, I'm in my late 40's now.

Saying I was glad to be here wouldn't be appropriate, but I'm really glad I've found this place.
Welcome. I have fibro and in steady decline, feels more like ME lately. Sorry for your suffering.

Reactions: Circles and crimea_river
crimea_river

crimea_river

Experienced
May 27, 2019
Welcome. I have fibro and in steady decline, feels more like ME lately. Sorry for your suffering.
Thank you! Fibromyalgia's horrendous too, sorry you're having to deal with it.

Reactions: AtomicNewt, lululoo and Circles