Nutcase

Nutcase

Feb 10, 2019
Hi, I'm a 21 year old male from Ireland, tried to write an intro months ago when I first created my account, then I got cold feet and decided my participation in an online community of any sort would be a waste of time and I wouldn't get anything out of it. I constantly doubt what I think about things and whether something's a good idea or not, probably one of my most defining traits. I suffer from anxiety and depression, and I think about suicide occasionally. Had a bit of a shit night tonight so I decided to try the forum out, hopefully I stick with it.

Reactions: Kyrok, Only Me Here and Escaper Boy
brbr

brbr

May 2, 2019
hi, im new here
im a useless piece of shit who is scared af of ctb and also seeking info on methods
and i would love to chat with other suicidal ppl about random stuff too :)
as u can see, english is not my first language so be patient with me lol

• Yay!
Reactions: Random, Kyrok, Only Me Here and 2 others
F

Felicità

May 1, 2019
Hello, I'm 28 female. Before moving to Italy I was in Canada for ten years, and before that I was in China. I was doing fine art now I'm doing philosophy and religious study. Struggling with depression and other stuff as long as I can remember things, really tired of endless digint into your past therapies. Hopefully to find someone here to bring things to an end as soon as possible. Since I lack resolve and very bad on planning things.

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Random, Suiplastic and 4 others
iwannaendme

iwannaendme

May 3, 2019
Hello. I'm 18yo boy and I hate myself and my life. I'm so broken that all the pieces cannot be found again and I'm just slowly disappearing from myself and hopefully to ctb in upcoming days. My life has been completely ruined and I feel like I'v been through everything that this joke called life can offer. Bad things ofcourse. I wish you all to get to point where you could see at least a little light of hope that could help you with your current situation. Have a good day :hug:

• Hugs
Reactions: Random, Kyrok, Escaper Boy and 1 other person
Only Me Here

Only Me Here

Apr 29, 2019
Hi, I'm a 21 year old male from Ireland, tried to write an intro months ago when I first created my account, then I got cold feet and decided my participation in an online community of any sort would be a waste of time and I wouldn't get anything out of it. I constantly doubt what I think about things and whether something's a good idea or not, probably one of my most defining traits. I suffer from anxiety and depression, and I think about suicide occasionally. Had a bit of a shit night tonight so I decided to try the forum out, hopefully I stick with it.
Hey i have been here for 2 days and it is the best thing, the amount of information and support i am getting here is like nothing i can get in my real life.

Reactions: Alchemist
A

Allpainnogain

Experienced
May 2, 2019
Hi I have severe depression and anxiety and those are the only things I feel anymore. I used to have a great life then I made some poor decisions and ruined it and I don't recognize myself anymore. Every moment of every day is torture and I am also so upset that cab successfully is so hard. Just can not bear the emotional torment any longer. What scares me the most is being so numb that I don't feel love anymore and I used to be such an incredibly happy and effervescent person and seeing others in the world enjoy their normal lives tears me up inside. I can not do life anymore but I also am too depressed (non functioning) to figure out how to successfully die. I feel Completely stuck and I hate every waking moment. Sleep does not come naturally I take lots of drugs yet still wake up in the night in a panic attack. It's so unfair to live this way and not have anyone to help you make it stop

Reactions: Random and Seaghost
brbr

brbr

May 2, 2019
Idk if this is the right place to post this, but anyone willing to chat rn? I'm strugguling, wish someone to vent

Reactions: spanishguy22
GAKitty

GAKitty

May 3, 2019
I'm new here. I'm a female. I'm ugly as fuck and a pretty shitty person all around. But yeah, I basically just play video games and watch YouTube videos all day anyways. I guess that's it.

• Hugs
Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and spanishguy22
Gorgon

Gorgon

A sad sad
May 1, 2019
Hello
I am you
Just at this location in spacetime.

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals
LaBrava

LaBrava

Experienced
May 5, 2019
Here's what I wrote on my profile application: I'm 52 and have suffered with depression and anxiety through my life. Had a very bad childhood with an abusive step-parent, never been in a relationship and have struggled with keeping a job all my life. In past couple of years I had to leave a job because of a toxic bullying environment, now stuck in a minimum wage shitty job in backwater home town with no prospects, where I'm also bullied, and in a terrible rented room, no chance of having my own place. I'm at a point where I'm moving close towards choosing to CTB as I feel there's no likely way to improve things, the economy in my country just gets worse and the burden of past disappointments is heavy.

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: LivedTooLong, Lifetimepunishment, lululoo and 2 others
Lobo64

Lobo64

Apr 12, 2019
Hi
i'm 55y\o male, from Fr, have rheumatoid arthritis, hip osteoarthritis and morgellons.
I was last years member from the google groups, suicide methods hide out and holydays, these groups dissapeared at begining 2019 or end 2018, don't know why and now i'm here.
I made a first attempt to ctb in 1986, i was 22, it was more an impulsiv decision, i took 30 pills 30mg lexomil and a big glass of whisky and swallowed it at midnight my ex girlfriend found me at 6:00am and next afternoon i woke up in an hospital.
I had some girlfriend but was never married and no children, no brother, no sister, all grand'pas and grand'mas are gone my father too in 1982
My only family actually is my mother, she's 85 and can no more walk, caregivers come 3 times a day, morning to lift her out of the bed with a device and put her on the wheelchair and evening again to put her in bed and 3 times a day to change her diapers.
I will try to wait to ctb if i can, i don't want to dissapoint her more.

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Lifetimepunishment, Random and 2 others
Donewitheverything

Donewitheverything

Ultimate Despair
Apr 8, 2019
So, I've posted a bit here, though I haven't offered an introduction. I'm a 23-year-old male with suicidal ideation. I joined this forum as I was feeling very suicidal, even had a day and a few methods lined up. In fact, I joined here on Apr. 8; I was going to attempt to ctb on Apr. 14 due to being betrayed yet again by someone close to me. Though, as it turns out, it didn't really work out for me hence why I'm still here. Now, it's become more difficult to do so for both external and internal reasons. Though, I have crippling generalized anxiety disorder and depression, two illnesses I've been struggling with since I was 14; this does not at all help matters, needless to say. I do go to uni, however, which serves as a decent distraction from all the nonsense I've been going through.

Aside from all that, though, I play video games; read literature; watch anime; draw; program; and listen to a variety of music.

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Random and Seaghost
A

Anchors

May 2, 2019
Hi I'm Anchors. I have ringing in my ears all the time and my peace of mind is gone. I can't do anything without it being affected by the ringing. I miss being able to find solace in music. I'm coping but barely, I want my suffering to end so I can find peace

• Aww..
Reactions: Random, OnlyMercy and Seaghost
Y

Ynoocs

May 8, 2019
Hello all. I'm 21 y/o and have been struggling with severe depression since early adolescence. I've kept everything that I routinely go through to myself and have never had a real outlet for my issues. I hope that through this forum, I will be able to help others, and also find that outlet for myself.

Righttodie

Righttodie

Maybe in another life
Apr 10, 2019
Hi I am 24 from a small island country in Asia. I suffer from severe mental illnesses and haven't had a good sleep for ages.

I had a disturbing childhood that basically killed the best of me. Once I was very happy when I lived in London, but I couldn't stay any longer due to visa issues and had to come back to this shit hole where stops me from being who I really am. I genuinely hate being in Asia and all the conservative/judgemental people/culture around me. But I'm likely to be stuck in here for long because I'm broke and so is my family. A dream of studying a master degree in the UK/ creating art 24/7 /working abroad seems impossible for me. I blame myself for not being able to control my life, my emotions, thoughts and all. I've been haunted by the past and traumatic experience, plus can't stop worrying the future too. Everything's fucked and I'm a real mess.

I've attempted to kill myself a couple times but failed as my family and some random people found out. Won't stop seeking the best way to death as long as I'm alive.
I can so relate with being in a country where the culture is shit. Hugs to you
Believing in the meaninglessness of the universe forces a dilemma onto people - whether to ignore the void, commit suicide or accept and laugh at the absurdity of the joke.

Most people go with option 1. While option 3 seems superior to option 2, in a meaningless universe they are exactly the same - the 3rd is just easier for some, since it lines up with survival instinct. For some of the people here, the pain of the void is conceptually more than the pain of dying - they're just looking to minimize their immediate pain by sharing it here and trying to find methods and a community.

You seem to believe in life having inherent value. Do you mind explaining your reasoning behind that?
I agree. Life is no heaven. Nor a hell. It's just our own experience. If we find meaning in it, so it is, but it doesn't mean it has any meaning.

It's just like life of wild animals. One second you are around and the other you are running for your life. Fairness and unfairness doesnt come to it.
It's all just raw luck.
The point of nihilism isn't to say that we should all die, but that living and dying are both meaningless. People can construct value systems to be able to make themselves happy, but that doesn't change the nature of the behavior - it's being motivated by survival instinct. There's no doubt that a lot of people are there in this world, and that many of them are happy, but that isn't the point of nihilism. Nihilism instead states that there is no inherent value in anything in the universe. Thus, value is a construct maintained by each individual, and societies are formed when the same values are shared between multiple individuals. Thus, neither the people who choose to live nor those who choose to die are inherently right - they are merely making choices according to their own value system.

You seem to not share this idea of value being determined by people as individuals. Let's agree to disagree on that issue.

Sorry for the tangent, just go past these if you find them boring and pointless.
Can't agree more. Love Your thoughts
The point of nihilism isn't to say that we should all die, but that living and dying are both meaningless. People can construct value systems to be able to make themselves happy, but that doesn't change the nature of the behavior - it's being motivated by survival instinct. There's no doubt that a lot of people are there in this world, and that many of them are happy, but that isn't the point of nihilism. Nihilism instead states that there is no inherent value in anything in the universe. Thus, value is a construct maintained by each individual, and societies are formed when the same values are shared between multiple individuals. Thus, neither the people who choose to live nor those who choose to die are inherently right - they are merely making choices according to their own value system.

You seem to not share this idea of value being determined by people as individuals. Let's agree to disagree on that issue.

Sorry for the tangent, just go past these if you find them boring and pointless.
Can't agree more. Love Your thoughts
I believe there are positives and alternatives but the truth is - life isn't quite fair.

When you dream big but don't have a healthy body, a relatively good environment, enough substantial and financial resources, strong personal background and experience, support from your family and friends... not to mention my loveless childhood and teenage years, and the mental illnesses (depression, anxiety, panic attacks, PTSD) I've been suffering from for years.

A messed up childhood does affect me a lot. It's really not easy to see the light in my position. You can't choose where you come from, can't go back in time to fix your shit; You try to live in the present but got stuck in a certain situation and surely you won't get out very soon; You try to move on towards to the future but the uncertainty of it drags you back and you can't stop constantly worrying about things.

And you blame yourself for all this.

After you analyse everything you come to the conclusion - death is the immediate solution to ease the pain.

If everything is out of control but death, why shouldn't I go for it? Not saying that I have to go but it's the only thing I get to control now.

You might not agree but here's just my theory.
Life is no fairy tale. Not always.

The most important word in history according to me is "sometimes".

For some life is sometimes heaven and they will do anything to live long.

Sometimes it's not the case for many. They can't stand the thought of existing a second longer.

It's just all based on acceptance. That sometimes death really might be the humane way out, when this life really didn't give you the circumstances to survive.

But many people tend to fall into that thought that you can control your destiny by working hard and so and so. And that if you don't, you are a lazy bum. They just might be ignorant and scared to accept the fact that life isn't really about control because no one has any.

Knowing that one doesn't have any control is scary. Because you never chose to be born in a particular place, with the People who inculcated beliefs in you, the country and its culture and so much more.
It all moulds you and all that you are and ever will be.

This world is guided by great uncertainty and it can be scary for majority. So ignorance spreads as people look for an escape to an idea or an entity which promises them this illusive control.

Nothing is promised in this world, no matter what you do.

Last edited:
Reactions: 262653 and OnlyMercy
R

redxiii

May 9, 2019
hi, long time lurker finally decided to register and post.. i've been chronically suicidal since around November last year when my mental health imploded with severe depression and anxiety.

multiple half arsed attempts and a couple of inpatient stays, things not really gotten any better and feel my eventual suicide is a foregone conclusion.

have read many of your posts and want to say thank you, not only some great info here, it's honestly been some comfort to see your kindness towards each other and know others struggle with similar issues, i wouldn't even know where to start explaining these things to people irl without scaring them/ getting myself locked in a psych ward indefinitely.

hope you all find the peace you're searching for in life or death

hugs,
red

• Hugs
Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Righttodie, Begemont and 1 other person
T

Time is irrelevant

May 6, 2019
Hi you wonderful people,
I have been a lurker here for a while now and thought it was time to join and introduce myself. I have battled with my demons most of my life (I'm 27 and live in the uk) and have toyed with leaving this dark form of existence behind many times. I've experienced a fairly different childhood but I've always had a loving family even with all their faults which is my biggest hurdle when it comes to ctb as I know it would impact them in a very bad way.

However, I simply don't see a future for myself in this realm of existence, the world is so backwards and messed up and I can't just bury my head and continue to be a part of it like all the "normal" people out there. I'm just not meant to be here. Death excites me as it the only way we will see what's next, where will our consciousness take us when we are free from the physical form? Who knows.

I'm so grateful to have been accepted into such a wonderful community where we can discuss things without fear of persecution!

Peace and love to all.

• Hugs
Reactions: Righttodie, Deleted member 1768, Begemont and 1 other person
Halo13

Halo13

Wizard
May 9, 2019
Hello all,

I have attempted suicide many times over the last 18 years (overdoses, cutting wrists, bag over head with duct tape and more). Spent 3 years in psych wards. Began to feel the real pressure to ctb after being diagnosed with an incurable disease 6 months ago on top of everything else. I believe it is one's right to die instead of living in pain. I am in my 30's now. Failing to die is a truly horrible feeling - as if I can't live or die right.

This community seems very accepting and welcoming, which is nice to see.

• Hugs
Reactions: Righttodie, Empty Smile, Begemont and 1 other person
Empty Smile

Empty Smile

The final Bell has rung. Goodbye to all.
Jul 13, 2018
Hello all,

I have attempted suicide many times over the last 18 years (overdoses, cutting wrists, bag over head with duct tape and more). Spent 3 years in psych wards. Began to feel the real pressure to ctb after being diagnosed with an incurable disease 6 months ago on top of everything else. I believe it is one's right to die instead of living in pain. I am in my 30's now. Failing to die is a truly horrible feeling - as if I can't live or die right.

This community seems very accepting and welcoming, which is nice to see.
Welcome to the board. Did you bring enough cookies for everyone?

Reactions: Halo13
W

WaitingP

Outta here soooooon
May 9, 2019
Hi. I'm soooooo ready to ctb now. I have a couple of failed attempts behind me but so thankful I've found this site where I can master it at last. I have got my method and equipment as needed and am looking forward to the date now. (Though not set that yet but it will be soon)

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Righttodie, Alchemist and 1 other person
D

Donewith_

Elementalist
Sep 28, 2018
Idk if this is the right place to post this, but anyone willing to chat rn? I'm strugguling, wish someone to vent
There is a place for chat here

Reactions: Righttodie
R

rata1

Arcanist
May 8, 2019
Hey,
i m new here. i just wanted to introduce myself. happy to have found and now joined ss. reading since some time. atm i m not able to write a lot because of a broken finger. but in general i m interested in sharing experiences and ideas, and if possible perhaps help each other ? greets from europe

Reactions: Donewith_, Righttodie and Halo13
sunny.sativa

sunny.sativa

organic
Apr 2, 2019
Here's one for ya,

I'm Sunny. Ironic, a radiant name for such a sad soul. Hm.

I don't have much to say about myself, other than I'm here for you. YOU, reading this, you can message me anytime, if it'll help at all

• Hugs
Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Only Me Here, lululoo and 2 others
W

want to die 25

May 8, 2019
Hallo everyone,
I'm 25 female and from Germany. So please excuse if I have some trouble with the English language.
I read a while now here but normally I don't write in internet. So I didn't made a account earlier.
But I want to share my last week's a little about me.
I have PTSD and Depression and some other things. The most people don't understand how difficult it is to life with this.
I made many years therapy but it didn't help. I'm stragel with this since I'm 5. That's why I don't even know how it's feel to have a "normal" life. They tried so many pills that I can't count them. And still I can't feel anything good. It's like a big hole in my heart. All other says that my therapist is the best around here. But also she told me before some weeks that she don't know what to do with me. She never had a patient that was so heavy traumatised in so early years and for so long.
I like that she was sincere. I already tried to suicide. But I woke up in hospital.
This time I want to preperate everything well so this doesn't happen again.
It's difficult for me. Specifically now at night. I have big troubles with sleeping. I'm so tired. And every thought is that I want to be dead.
It's difficult that I can't talk with anyone about it. In reality I don't have contact to anyone. Except a person that comes once a week to buy food. Or helps me when I must go to the doctor.
I'm 100% sure about my decision. And I hope the day will come soon.

I wish everyone good luck.

• Hugs
Reactions: Seaghost, Only Me Here, rata1 and 3 others
Righttodie

Righttodie

Maybe in another life
Apr 10, 2019
Hallo everyone,
I'm 25 female and from Germany. So please excuse if I have some trouble with the English language.
I read a while now here but normally I don't write in internet. So I didn't made a account earlier.
I have PTSD and Depression and some other things. The most people don't understand how difficult it is to life with this.
I made many years therapy but it didn't help. I'm stragel with this since I'm 5. That's why I don't even know how it's feel to have a "normal" life. They tried so many pills that I can't count them. And still I can't feel anything good. It's like a big hole in my heart. All other says that my therapist is the best around here. But also she told me before some weeks that she don't know what to do with me. She never had a patient that was so heavy traumatised in so early years and for so long.
I like that she was sincere. I already tried to suicide. But I woke up in hospital.
It's difficult for me. Specifically now at night. I have big troubles with sleeping. I'm so tired. And every thought is that I want to be dead.
It's difficult that I can't talk with anyone about it. In reality I don't have contact to anyone. Except a person that comes once a week to buy food. Or helps me when I must go to the doctor.

I wish no one had to be here. But here we are. You aren't alone. You can talk to us about what you feel sharing.

Reactions: Seaghost, Only Me Here, Halo13 and 1 other person
R

rata1

Arcanist
May 8, 2019
Hallo everyone,

what method did you try?

Reactions: Halo13
W

want to die 25

May 8, 2019
what method did you try?

I tried a flower called blauer Eisenhut. Sorry don't know the English name. And I believe that the translation blue iron hat is wrong.

But I wouldn't recommend to use this method.
It's really painfull. I just was so desperate that I tried everything that I could imagine with less money that I had.

Reactions: Circles and rata1
Halo13

Halo13

Wizard
May 9, 2019
I tried a flower called blauer Eisenhut. Sorry don't know the English name. And I believe that the translation blue iron hat is wrong.

It's really painfull. I just was so desperate that I tried everything that I could imagine with less money that I had.
There's lots of resources and information here. You can talk to us here, there's no judgement for your decision on this forum.

Reactions: Circles and want to die 25
R

rata1

Arcanist
May 8, 2019

I think the name is wolfsbane or acontium napellus. i also thought about it. it seems to be the most poisonous plant in europe.

Reactions: Circles and want to die 25