• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

karmaisabitch

karmaisabitch

Experienced
Mar 25, 2024
Hi everyone! My real name is Samantha but you can call me Sam. I'm a 37 years old female. Born and raised in Texas. I'm a hair stylist since 19 years old. I have one 16yo son that means a lot to me but my son died by suicide 2 months ago he jumped into a river. I don't know why as of this minute. I didn't see him depressed I didn't see any alarming red flags or what they call depression symptoms. Someone told me his friend assisted him and for that I'm cursing that friend for life. I do believe in Karma and what goes around will come around, however I can't live without my son I being trying but I just can't. I need resources to help me die. I never had mental illness or SI before but grieving is hard I can't continue with this pain. I literally do t sleep I feel like I'm guilty or I did something that's why my son died. Some of the nice members here shared resources I'm kind of looking through them so hopefully I'll find my peace within days. Thank you for having me here.

LoiteringClouds

LoiteringClouds

Tempus fugit
Feb 7, 2023
I have one 16yo son that means a lot to me but my son died by suicide 2 months ago he jumped into a river.
I'm so sorry to hear that - I think, losing your child is one of the worst mental torture on earth, if not the worst of all.
I know no words can solace you, so I hope you find peace somehow.

I need resources to help me die.
Personally I'm not a big fan of suicide but the desire you want to go is very understandable, and we're pro-choice.

I never had mental illness or SI before but grieving is hard I can't continue with this pain.
I agree that you need peace. I'm so sorry.

I wish your son peace - I think someday everything will cease,
and sadly, this is the only grace in this cruel place.

Reactions: karmaisabitch
karmaisabitch

karmaisabitch

Experienced
Mar 25, 2024
I'm so sorry to hear that - I think, losing your child is one of the worst mental torture on earth, if not the worst of all.
I know no words can solace you, so I hope you find peace somehow.

Personally I'm not a big fan of suicide but the desire you want to go is very understandable, and we're pro-choice.

I agree that you need peace. I'm so sorry.

I wish your son peace - I think someday everything will cease,
and sadly, this is the only grace in this cruel place.
Thank you so much and yes this pain like no other pain!! I never thought or even read about suicide until after my son died.. I feel like I was living a fake life and now I'm being real.

• Hugs
Reactions: LoiteringClouds
divinemistress36

divinemistress36

Enlightened
Jan 1, 2024
I'm so sorry OP that sounds so painful I hope you can find some peace

darkenmydoorstep

darkenmydoorstep

Not Waving But Browned Off….
Sep 27, 2023
Hi everyone! My real name is Samantha but you can call me Sam. I'm a 37 years old female. Born and raised in Texas. I'm a hair stylist since 19 years old. I have one 16yo son that means a lot to me but my son died by suicide 2 months ago he jumped into a river. I don't know why as of this minute. I didn't see him depressed I didn't see any alarming red flags or what they call depression symptoms. Someone told me his friend assisted him and for that I'm cursing that friend for life. I do believe in Karma and what goes around will come around, however I can't live without my son I being trying but I just can't. I need resources to help me die. I never had mental illness or SI before but grieving is hard I can't continue with this pain. I literally do t sleep I feel like I'm guilty or I did something that's why my son died. Some of the nice members here shared resources I'm kind of looking through them so hopefully I'll find my peace within days. Thank you for having me here.
Bless you. That sounds so hard. Sending you love and strength x

JezebelDuLioncourt

JezebelDuLioncourt

Feb 23, 2024
Dear Sam,

My heart goes out to you. I am no stranger to the suffering one goes through after the only light in this universe is extinguished.

I have a very serious question. A very sensitive one. But I fear that it would be too early for you to ponder on such a soul-searching answer, especially since it's only been a couple of months from your son's passing. May I have your permission to ask such a question?