• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3b
    oei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

M

makingsure4

Student
Jan 6, 2021
Hi I'm new here but I've been observing from a far for a while. I have a question about SN. After you mix it with water how long do you have for it still to be fully potent because I want to mix the 4 glasses of it up and then take the metoclopramide. So I'd have to wait about an hour and a half or maybe longer before I could take it. Would that be all right? How long do I have? The r2d rebreather was my first choice but I was dealing with hospital stuff when it first came out so I missed out on getting it and so I've been waiting for it to come out again and now Ppeh has said Richard, the inventor, has been uncontactable and I'm not even sure if it's going to come out now or not. If the project got shut down and I didn't know if anyone had heard anything about that either... I can't keep waiting for long and pushing the date out that I ctb...

• Hugs
Reactions: NodusTollens
Greenberg

Greenberg

nitrogenexit.blogspot.com
Jun 28, 2020
Hi I'm new here but I've been observing from a far for a while. I have a question about SN. After you mix it with water how long do you have for it still to be fully potent because I want to mix the 4 glasses of it up and then take the metoclopramide. So I'd have to wait about an hour and a half or maybe longer before I could take it. Would that be all right? How long do I have? The r2d rebreather was my first choice but I was dealing with hospital stuff when it first came out so I missed out on getting it and so I've been waiting for it to come out again and now Ppeh has said Richard, the inventor, has been uncontactable and I'm not even sure if it's going to come out now or not. If the project got shut down and I didn't know if anyone had heard anything about that either... I can't keep waiting for long and pushing the date out that I ctb...
It is uncertain if and when the Debreather will be relaunched? I personally would not hold my breath for it.

Reactions: makingsure4 and NodusTollens