• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

bennydiazapine

bennydiazapine

Dec 4, 2022
Hi all,

Original plan was to go March 13th via SN. I got really sick (covid) and have had to postpone 'tll April 3rd.

I read that thread (I can't find it now) about the guys who took the SN (Scales ended up being off and woke up) but the symptoms he described, and a lot of what I'm reading to be honest is making me having seconds thoughts about the level of discomfort I will be in before I CTB. I have benzos and sedatives but still.

Am leaning heavily towards the Inert Gas Method with Nitrogen, I have been DMing a very helpful and knowledgeable member who directed me to a kit, I wont post a link because I know that's not allowed but I have attached a screenshot.

If I use this and can manage to find where to acquire nitrogen in Australia - The remember informed me off this as I was originally going to acquire n20, I always thought it the stuff you used to kill yourself was the stuff they gave you at the dentist and the stuff in whippets/nangs.

Does anyone know estimated time of death? Time till Unconscious.

I really hope I can order this and it can arrive in time as I don't want to postpone again.

Attachments

• 111111111111111111111111111111111111111.jpg
    111111111111111111111111111111111111111.jpg
    95.2 KB · Views: 0
Last edited by a moderator:
C

coolintheshade

Mar 13, 2023
OP....you can ask for them for expedited delivery

A

Adios Amigos

Mar 11, 2023
I have also been trying to find Nitrogen in Australia. I know with Total Tools you need to physically visit the stores to obtain Nitrogen. My mobility is poor and I am wanting to purchase it online. Have you had any luck with buying a regulator?
Hi all,

Original plan was to go March 13th via SN. I got really sick (covid) and have had to postpone 'tll April 3rd.

I read that thread (I can't find it now) about the guys who took the SN (Scales ended up being off and woke up) but the symptoms he described, and a lot of what I'm reading to be honest is making me having seconds thoughts about the level of discomfort I will be in before I CTB. I have benzos and sedatives but still.

Am leaning heavily towards the Inert Gas Method with Nitrogen, I have been DMing a very helpful and knowledgeable member who directed me to a kit, I wont post a link because I know that's not allowed but I have attached a screenshot.

If I use this and can manage to find where to acquire nitrogen in Australia - The remember informed me off this as I was originally going to acquire n20, I always thought it the stuff you used to kill yourself was the stuff they gave you at the dentist and the stuff in whippets/nangs.

Does anyone know estimated time of death? Time till Unconscious.

I really hope I can order this and it can arrive in time as I don't want to postpone again.

bennydiazapine

bennydiazapine

Dec 4, 2022
I have also been trying to find Nitrogen in Australia. I know with Total Tools you need to physically visit the stores to obtain Nitrogen. My mobility is poor and I am wanting to purchase it online. Have you had any luck with buying a regulator?
Managed to find pretty easily on ebay bro.

The one I found doesn't come with a regulator but the kit that I'm purchasing comes with one

Reactions: GasMonkey