• If you haven't yet, we highly encourage you to check out our Recovery Resources thread!
  • New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

MangoTea

MangoTea

Nya :3
Mar 19, 2024
Hi, hello. I need help. I recently realized I don't like girls and it's been terrible for me, I've identified as bi for a long time and I've been fine with that but I've realized I only like men and I feel messed up for it, like I have to like girls or else I'm bad. Any advice is appreciated.

• Hugs
Reactions: Meteora
dragonofenvy

dragonofenvy

Mage
Oct 8, 2023
I'm struggling with this a little bit too, though I'm still on the bisexual path for now. I don't really know how I can help with this but I can try. Worst case I can't really get anywhere but luckily this is a public forum so there's hopefully going to be some more voices here. I guess the first thing would be to ask yourself why it is that you have to like women or else you're bad? Do you want to like women again? If so, would you not want to like men as well? It's going to be a bit difficult to go on without knowing that. I also don't know if you want affirmation and want to accept who you are or shun it and go back to the way things were before.

R

rizleechboy

Oct 13, 2023
In my head, sexuality is fluid, it can change. It's whatever feels right, right now. Do not worry too much about labels. It doesn't need to be labeled. You are not obligated to like girls. And you definitely aren't hurting anyone by not liking girls. It doesn't make you bad. The best thing you can do is accept what you experience rather than try to police it internally. You can't really force yourself, and it's miserable trying.

A

amra81nz

Mar 22, 2024
Be true to yourself. Love is determined by you and the other person not the categories they are meant to fall into.
who cares if you like a guy or a girl or someone inbetween. focus on the fact you like them

M

Meteora

Ignorance is bliss
Jun 27, 2023
Love is love. There's a huge stigma around homosexuality, still. Society is just slow and a bit retarded. The church doesn't make it better. I hope you find the courage to accept yourself the way you are cause there's nothing wrong with it.