• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

K

Kfoe!12

the grind
Mar 21, 2018
Don't have it diagnosed, but i can't sleep without my medicine, like, at all. Currently up for 24 hours because I'm off my meds.

Reactions: Caerula
ImNotBatman

ImNotBatman

Student
May 9, 2018
Yeah, diagnosed but theyre unwilling to medicate since its purely pyschological, and because of my one OD.

FullFat

FullFat

^best order at Micky-D's ever
Apr 27, 2018
I've struggled with insomnia all my life. It is very easy for me to slide into what I like to call "vampire hours" and wake up at 5-6 pm everyday.

Recently, I have managed to keep a normal day schedule. I thought melatonin was BS, but I've been able to make it work by taking it around 5-6 pm and wearing blue-light-blocking glasses. Occasionally, I drink the valerian root tea right before I sleep at 9-10 pm. When I get up around 6-7 am, I use the Phillips SAD light box.

I'm crossing my fingers that this success will continue even when my anxiety inevitably ramps back up. Right now, I'm in my primarily depressive phase. If I start running that rumination hamster wheel, the melatonin and glasses may become useless again. I can;t go back to Ambien though. That heightened my depression like nothing else.