• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

S

secoma

Mar 16, 2019
Saw my shrink Wed. and he prescribed me Lunesta. I was about to take it but started looking online and saw it affects GABA receptors and mine are already screwed up because of my Xanax addiction. I was so hoping this would be a step toward getting at least 5 hours of sleep and starting to normalize but no. I am so frustrated right now I want to cry. But I can't cry. Or laugh. Or feel any emotions. I'm dead inside.

So did Lunesta work for you or not? Zolpidem which is very similar drug to Lunesta perfectly have worked for me, I had taken Brotizolam everyday though.

mathieu

mathieu

Enlightened
Jun 5, 2019
I take Xanax, Seroquel and some supps (ashwahganda and kava). For anxiety not for sleep. I feel very flat and fatigued.

Theon

Theon

Experienced
Jun 20, 2019
So did Lunesta work for you or not? Zolpidem which is very similar drug to Lunesta perfectly have worked for me, I had taken Brotizolam everyday though.
I didn't take the Lunesta If I take anything that affects the gaba receptors in the brain my anxiety gets even worse than than it already is.

Reactions: secoma