Pyxel

Pyxel

Sleepy
Sep 10, 2023
Does anyone else look forward to sleep & dreaming? Sometimes I just have a racing mind which can't be calmed without resting peacefully. Dreaming helps me a lot, sometimes the scenario is awful but in the majority of my dreams I experience things such as the "what if's" in life. Usually positive experiences from what I imagine would be a better route than the shitty one I've taken in life.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: M0nolith, bpdmf, ThisUnrest and 3 others
sserafim

sserafim

brighter than the sun, that’s just me
Sep 13, 2023
Does anyone else look forward to sleep & dreaming? Sometimes I just have a racing mind which can't be calmed without resting peacefully. Dreaming helps me a lot, sometimes the scenario is awful but in the majority of my dreams I experience things such as the "what if's" in life. Usually positive experiences from what I imagine would be a better route than the shitty one I've taken in life.
Yes, I basically only look forward to sleeping and dreaming. Life is so hard and dreams are a much needed escape and rest from the day. I definitely prefer dreams to reality. I wish I could stay in my dreams forever and never wake up. I hate my waking life

Last edited:
  • Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: M0nolith, AntHills and Pyxel
Pyxel

Pyxel

Sleepy
Sep 10, 2023
Yes, I basically only look forward to sleeping and dreaming. Life is so hard and dreams are a much needed escape and rest from the day. I definitely prefer dreams to reality. I wish I could stay in my dreams forever and never wake up. I hate my waking life
Glad someone views dreams as a better reality than life. Life always has some way of making me feel awful to the point where dreaming is my preferred reality. I agree though, if only I could sleep & never face the world again.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: M0nolith, sserafim and AntHills
DeathSleep

DeathSleep

Unstable Potato
May 25, 2023
I love sleep.

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: M0nolith, Pyxel, sserafim and 1 other person
T

ThisUnrest

Seeking personal sovereignty
Aug 15, 2023
Good dreams are pretty much the only thing that helps me feel safe anymore. Much preferable to waking up.

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: M0nolith, Pyxel and sserafim
thebookofdisquiet.

thebookofdisquiet.

Student
Sep 9, 2023
Dreaming reminds me that I'm not this illusory identity of when I'm awake, but the pure consciousness that experiences everything always.
I love being other people in dreams without ever ceasing to Be Me, awareness, first and foremost.

• Hugs
Reactions: Pyxel