• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

C

cupcakesandmilk

??/??/20??
Oct 10, 2023
Oh nice! Do you know your MBTI or enneagram? I saw on Reddit that each innate personality test result corresponds to a MBTI type. Ice is INTJ and electric is INTP. I forgot what grass is 😭
Ah, its been a while since I took the MBTI test, but the last time I did it said I was an ISFJ, I got INFJ for years before that lol.

Reactions: sserafim
EvisceratedJester

EvisceratedJester

|| What Else Could I Be But a Jester ||
Oct 21, 2023
Both results are spot on, it's like the quiz read my mind or something.
The results are "spot on" because they are vague. Some random online personality test composed of 12 questions isn't going to reveal anything about your personality. Like "fussy about grammar"? "Art is all about personal interpretations"? "Seems indifferent but gives great advice"? All of these statements are incredibly vague and can apply to vast majority of the human population. Hell, these aren't even specific character traits!

I mean, random online quizzes are fun to take and the visuals for this quiz are very nice but let's not pretend that the results mean anything. They aren't reading your mind, they're just really fucking vague.

Screenshot 20240229 134457 Samsung Internet

I understand that my post might make me come off as a bit of a buzzkill, but way too many people have a tendency to take anything that claims to tell them shit about their personality seriously and it tends to annoy the shit out of me.

sserafim

sserafim

the darker the night, the brighter the stars
Sep 13, 2023
The results are "spot on" because they are vague. Some random online personality test composed of 12 questions isn't going to reveal anything about your personality. Like "fussy about grammar"? "Art is all about personal interpretations"? "Seems indifferent but gives great advice"? All of these statements are incredibly vague and can apply to vast majority of the human population. Hell, these aren't even specific character traits!

I mean, random online quizzes are fun to take and the visuals for this quiz are very nice but let's not pretend that the results mean anything. They aren't reading your mind, they're just really fucking vague.

View attachment 130327

I understand that my post might make me come off as a bit of a buzzkill, but way too many people have a tendency to take anything that claims to tell them shit about their personality seriously and it tends to annoy the shit out of me.
No, the electric ones literally describe me to a T. I've always dreamed of escape from society, I hate most people, I lack daily life knowledge, and I still don't do my own laundry to this day (my mom does it) 🤣

ThymeToLeave

ThymeToLeave

Adventurer
Dec 12, 2023

You're not wrong, but these kinds of personality quizzes can make people feel seen and understood in a non-judgmental way. A lot of people with mental health problems need that. As long as nobody is getting scammed into paying for this stuff it seems harmless to me.

R_N

R_N

-Memento Mori-
Dec 3, 2019
Water. Coincidence that character in my avatar has affinity for water.

Reactions: sserafim
Rogue Proxy

Rogue Proxy

Enlightened
Sep 12, 2021
Water
I don't really agree with "no news is good news" since I don't like being kept in the dark regarding important matters. I also don't understand the three following traits: "he/she knows me!", "calm down," and "monochrome artist."

It's rather funny how Water is labeled as INFJ since my MBTI test results usually come out as INTJ.