• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Sanguinius

Sanguinius

Chicken of ss
Aug 9, 2018
okay,
1. I've read some posts which say that cyanides are painful and not a really good option.
but wikipedia says this:
If cyanide is inhaled it can cause a coma with seizures, apnea, and cardiac arrest, with death following in a matter of seconds.
source: https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cyanide_poisoning chapter "signs and symptoms"
I think this "side effects" should be endurable for some seconds, but I don't have much experience with them. what
do you think?

2. the amount of cyanide in the air to be dead suddenly is 300 ppm, according to the german wikipedia article about cyanide poisoning. is this true? how could I find out how much cyanide is in the air?

3. in the german wiki article oft potassium cyanide, they mention, that the potassium cyanide becomes hydrogen cyanide if reactic with most acids. would it work with acetic acid?

all the best, sangi...

Stan

Stan

Factoid Hunter
Aug 29, 2019
Would it be dangerous for those who found you? Secondary poisoning?

Reactions: Sanguinius and Rachel74
Sanguinius

Sanguinius

Chicken of ss
Aug 9, 2018
Would it be dangerous for those who found you? Secondary poisoning?
i think I'll use kind of an exit bag, put a note with a cyanide-warning on the door and make sure I get found by police or such.
that should be enough, I think...

Stan

Stan

Factoid Hunter
Aug 29, 2019
You would probably have an easier time using an inert gas, not sure why you would want to put yourself through so much pain

Reactions: Sanguinius