• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

restingplace

restingplace

Emo corpse
Mar 7, 2024
There's a few cuts on my arm that I'm worried are starting to get infected, some of them smell and it's really sore and painful. Can anyone help identify if they are infected or not?

• Aww..
Reactions: blueming
EvisceratedJester

EvisceratedJester

|| What Else Could I Be But a Jester ||
Oct 21, 2023
If they smell, are producing pus, is red and swelling, and hasn't healed within 10 days (depending on how deep it is) then I would go get it checked out. It's important to see a medical professional if you believe that they are infected since they are actually the ones qualified to make that diagnosis and they can also prescribe some antibiotics for it.

• Love
Reactions: Ash and restingplace
blueming

blueming

if we can stand outside the borders of time
Sep 21, 2018
The symptoms you're describing does sound like they may be infected, the odor in particular sounds really worrying to me. I'd suggest you get it checked out and treated asap, if they are indeed infected they could worsen very quickly. I hope it's not too serious and please take care of yourself!

• Love
Reactions: Ash and restingplace
Ash

Ash

What dreams may come?
Oct 4, 2021
I agree with the wise words above. You don't want sepsis so get to a doctor's ASAP and keep it covered and clean until then.