• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Cbt inevitable?

• Yes

Votes: 19 86.4%
  • No

Votes: 3 13.6%

• Total voters
Felodese

Felodese

Experienced
Mar 31, 2024
For at least all of my adult life I've felt that it's inevitable that I will eventually ctb, like there's no other way it could end. Anyone else feel the same?

Last edited:
  • Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: apearl, DeathOfKane, Werewolf. and 2 others
sserafim

sserafim

brighter than the sun, that’s just me
Sep 13, 2023
It's inevitable for me. I've always felt like I was destined to die young and by ctb. I never even wanted to grow up or become an adult anyways. Unfortunately, I was forced to due to the passage of time

• Hugs
Reactions: 4am, DeathOfKane and Werewolf.
Yuina

Yuina

Apr 13, 2024
Absolutely. In fact, this was an exact thought I had a couple months ago around Christmas time.

No matter how much help I am given, I am always living with the thought that, inevitably, my cause of death will be [CTB].

That hasn't changed. I am especially sick of living knowing how much I've already missed out on that other people have done by my age.

• Hugs
Reactions: Werewolf.
W

Werewolf.

Student
May 28, 2021
I was convinced I would and even gave myself a date. The date has not arrived yet (July 18, 2025) but I won't do it. I picked 18 July because someone really special took their own life and they were 30, the age I would be on that date as well. But I'm never going to do it. My religious beliefs stop me.

DeathOfKane

DeathOfKane

Apr 5, 2024
It's inevitable for me. I've always felt like I was destined to die young and by ctb. I never even wanted to grow up or become an adult anyways. Unfortunately, I was forced to due to the passage of time
I feel the exact same. Personally feels like life is giving me bad experiences to push me to end it as fast as possible.

Reactions: sserafim
sserafim

sserafim

brighter than the sun, that’s just me
Sep 13, 2023
I feel the exact same. Personally feels like life is giving me bad experiences to push me to end it as fast as possible.
I just don't want to have to become a real adult or work for a living. I don't want to be a slave to the system. I'd rather die than do that. Why would I let myself get willingly exploited? I also don't want to live out middle age or old age. I don't see a point in that. I don't want to live beyond my mid 20s

Reactions: UmbraDweller
DeathOfKane

DeathOfKane

Apr 5, 2024
I just don't want to have to become a real adult or work for a living. I don't want to be a slave to the system. I'd rather die than do that. Why would I let myself get willingly exploited? I also don't want to live out middle age or old age. I don't see a point in that. I don't want to live beyond my mid 20s
I feel you. I didn't even want to make it to 18. I've gotten over that and clearly wasn't prepared for it. It seems like we're supposed to just do all this shit for no real reason and be okay with that.

Reactions: sserafim
UmbraDweller

UmbraDweller

Sep 15, 2023
Yes. Death is inevitable anyways. I don't get why is suicide such a big deal in this society.

Reactions: sserafim and 4am