• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

thisSideUp

thisSideUp

Mar 6, 2020
What if I wrap a blanket (or even less penetrable materials) around my head together with an opened gas canister? Would it lower the oxygen level enough for a peaceful CTB?

I think I can avail myself of a gas canister and a regulator to ensure a slow and steady discharge. I think I can shove a tube to the regulator too. Besides that, it suddenly gets all the more complicated. What hood or face mask to choose, how to connect them to the gas source; what market to visit, how to ensure the quality of the product I buy, and so on and so on. These are quite new things to me and I need a very sharp mind to sort them out. Unfortunately, I don't have any these days.

I am perhaps just venting, but it will be great if things are easier than EEBD hoods, SCBA masks or whatever. After all, people can die unexpectedly of CO2 poisoning by just peeking into the coffin one or two minutes too long.

Last edited:
X

x0nSS

Aug 11, 2023
Don't think blankets would work. Exit bag is oven cooking bags. You can even use a plastic bag from stores that still give them. Just have to set it up right. Make sure no holes. Small gap around neck for what you breathe out to get pushed out bag. If you can EEBD hood has worked with a guide from vizzy. I read death article so I choose to believe it is good choice worth using for oneself.

thisSideUp

thisSideUp

Mar 6, 2020
I have a thing about being tight around the neck, so much so that I usually don't wear a scarf in winter. Exit bag is currently ranked at a lower place in my list. Still looking for a method where it is loose around the neck.....

What about filling a car with inert gas? When the oxygen level gets low enough, I will be inside and open a gas canister to purge CO2 that I exhale. This would require at least two canisters, but I can use a smaller sedan.

thisSideUp

thisSideUp

Mar 6, 2020
Bath tub and and a cover would be nice too. Heavier inert gas can be retained in this makeshift container better than lighter ones.

Meditation guide

Meditation guide

Always was, is, and always shall be.
Jun 22, 2020
I keep reading here about CO2 which is never used to CTB so I have a very hard time believing anyone is serious if they don't even know what gas they are talking about.

Last edited:
thisSideUp

thisSideUp

Mar 6, 2020
I keep reading here about CO2 which is never used to CTB so I have a very hard time believing anyone is serious if they don't even know what gas they are talking about.
I opened this thread to think about easier inert gas methods, and I read how purging CO2 you exhale is important for inert gas methods. EEBD hoods with exhalation valves are better doing this than simple exit bags.

Footages of accidents like at the Ekaterina Didenko's pool party, which I get the ideas about my posts in the other thread from, are quite different. How different? The level of CO2. Exhaled CO2 won't get anywhere near the concentration level of those accidents. It'd be like breathing out white smoke of dry ice from your mouth.

Higher concentrations like 80% and 90% may cause an instant loss of consciousness; this is what I am suspecting. Usually CO2 makes up only 0.03% of the air. I won't be surprised if uncomfortable reflexes are triggered at relatively lower concentration levels like < 10%.