• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

T

trs

Jun 29, 2024
In the case of nitrogen I didn't really feel anything particularly strange by breathing it. But the knowledge about its lethality makes you kinda hypersensitive about any irregularities in the body, like the increased hearth rate. If I were to use my setup believing it was ordinary air instead of nitrogen, I wouldn't know what hit me.

Haven't heard many cases of seizures, people going limp is one thing because you know unconsciousness. But full out seizures, maybe if the oxygen level Isn't low enough and it gets way prolonged.

Death will occur under ideal conditions at around 10-12 min, 3 min isn't enough time to starve the cells of their vital oxygen and you would likely recover.
Hi Kapsyl
I'm hypersensitive. Did you find yourself becoming hypersensitive to the increasing heat in the bag? I did and didn't like it.

By the way, some seizing after unconsciousness is common with this method according to reports of exit guides. Not full body, but parts of the body. As the brain is starved of oxygen that's how the brain responds. They said the part of the brain that controls movement is first affected, so you'll get unusual movements happening upon unconsciousness.

H

heavenplzhelp77

May 25, 2024
I tried 20lpm and 25 lpm. It was the jerky arm movements that made me stop. I should be losing consciousness with O2 sat in the 50s. Have you done a test run? What helped you get over the SI? Looking for help. Thanks!
20lpm or 25lpm those are the recommended rates but the hood has to be filled up anyway before you wear it so that's not what I meant by concentration what's important is that things have to be airtight and not leak nd maybe the jerky arm movements was just an anxiety reaction i think one gets over SI when they want it really bad for things to be over and for liberation to come if u know u won't be disturbed and no one will interfere with u then make sure everything is set up right and be grateful u got this method n focus on it working cuz as long as the conditions are met the success rate is pretty damn high
where did you find nearly pure helium?
Where i live there's a local manufacturer that makes industrial grade helium it's not in the west by the way

Last edited:
T

trs

Jun 29, 2024
The jerky arm movements are from the brain shutting down fast due to lack of O2 (and other movements similar to what can happen when a person transitions to sleep, ie. jerky limb movements), but from what I understand the person will usually be unconscious for this. There are a few videos (on youtube) in which a Final Exit guide (present at many, many exits) says there are always some disturbing type movements which will occur, including gasping, limbs moving around, stretching, etc. This is common from what they said. The brain is shutting down, and dying fast, and the area of the brain that affects movement is one of the first to go from what they said, and so responds like this. I would assume that if it occurred while you were still conscious, you must've been pretty close to loosing consciousness, and your brain is probably very hypersensitive to the change in O2 and started to react.

Reactions: heavenplzhelp77
H

heavenplzhelp77

May 25, 2024
The jerky arm movements are from the brain shutting down fast due to lack of O2 (and other movements similar to what can happen when a person transitions to sleep, ie. jerky limb movements), but from what I understand the person will usually be unconscious for this. There are a few videos (on youtube) in which a Final Exit guide (present at many, many exits) says there are always some disturbing type movements which will occur, including gasping, limbs moving around, stretching, etc. This is common from what they said. The brain is shutting down, and dying fast, and the area of the brain that affects movement is one of the first to go from what they said, and so responds like this. I would assume that if it occurred while you were still conscious, you must've been pretty close to loosing consciousness, and your brain is probably very hypersensitive to the change in O2 and started to react.
I wanted to ask what do you think is the minimum flow rate for a helium tank with 27bar? Considering that I'm going to adjust it only with the valve and without a regulator